Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L (2208 Views)

Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey / Wike Arrives Port Harcourt After Losing PDP Presidential Primary (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by Antfly(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12
Leaked Story of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly Losing Money In Crypto

21-Year-Old Nigerian boy Who Committed SuIcide In Port Harcourt, Graduated With Distinction From Petroleum Training Institute And Was Offered Automatic IT Opportunity By An Oil Company In Rivers State.
He Recently Called His Mom Who Was Abandoned By Their Father And Told Her That He’ll Soon Lift Them Out Of Poverty As The Company Was Set To Convert Him To A Full-time Staff.

Just Last Two Weeks, His Father Who Chased Away His Mom, Abandoned Him And His Other Siblings Since They Were Little Sensing His Newfound Success, Attempted To Re-enter Their Lives, But He Faced Resistance From The Resilient Young Man Who Told Him To Maintain The Same Energy He Gave Them Since They Were Little.

According To Information Made Available To Oriental Times By Lucky’s Mother Who Has Been In Uncontrollable Tears And Agony, Lucky Had Called Her And Informed Her That He Was Thrεαtεnεd On Phone By His Dεαdbεατ Father That He’ll Return To Delta State In C*rpse, This Was Reportedly After Lucky Made It Clear To The Man That He Wants Nothing To Do With Him Since He Abandoned Them For Another Woman When They Needed Him. Mama Lucky Said She Told His Son That Nothing Will Happen, And She Prayed To That Effect.

Two Weeks After That Phone Call With His Father, Lucky Who Had No Known Financial, Emotional Or Health Challenge Was Found Dεαd In His Room And Interestingly, His Father Who Stays In Delta Was The First To Call His Mother And Other Siblings To Inform And Mock Them That Lucky, Their Bread Winner, Who Is Resident In Far Away Port Harcourt Has Drank Sniper And D¦ed. He Reportedly Went Ahead To Tell The Other Siblings Of Lucky That They’d All Go One After The Other Same Way Lucky Left.

See photos of the boy below...
http://antfly.ng/2024/03/12/leaked-story-of-young-man-who-commits-su%c2%a6cide-in-port-harcourt-after-allegedly-losing-money-in-crypto/
Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by judatech: 10:21pm On Mar 12
When the enemy is family... you are cooked!
Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by InstanetTV: 11:37pm On Mar 12
Enemy within is like cancer in the body, you better take them out fast before they take you down.

Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by Peakdesign23(m): 3:24am On Mar 13
Crazy things are happening everywhere and everyday.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by Artscollection: 6:05am On Mar 13
Most suïcide cases in Nigeria are cover up murder and the police will never do proper investigation to confirm the situation of things. Crypto is booming so It is unlikely it is about it unless he is trading futures.
Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by Bigseven(m): 7:52am On Mar 13
Na why I Dey believe some home videos because it’s either it happens or modified. Strange things are happening everyday
Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by udomonday: 8:50am On Mar 13
Bigseven:
Na why I Dey believe some home videos because it’s either it happens or modified. Strange things are happening everyday
that is not suicide,it is murder,the father is the prime suspect.the police should be thorough.
Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by GodHimself: 8:57am On Mar 13
Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by GodHimself: 8:59am On Mar 13
Juju is scientific.

Just broadcast instructions on certain known frequencies, and the target would assume the thoughts are his.

The weak take action, the strong discard it and change channels.

Antfly:
Leaked Story of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly Losing Money In Crypto

21-Year-Old Nigerian boy Who Committed SuIcide In Port Harcourt, Graduated With Distinction From Petroleum Training Institute And Was Offered Automatic IT Opportunity By An Oil Company In Rivers State.
He Recently Called His Mom Who Was Abandoned By Their Father And Told Her That He’ll Soon Lift Them Out Of Poverty As The Company Was Set To Convert Him To A Full-time Staff.
ame Way Lucky Left.

See photos of the boy below...
http://antfly.ng/2024/03/12/leaked-story-of-young-man-who-commits-su%c2%a6cide-in-port-harcourt-after-allegedly-losing-money-in-crypto/

1 Like

Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by Rexymania(m): 11:26am On Mar 13
This is obviously a cooked up story to gain traffic on your site. Sorry I do not trust this story
Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by dfos2k(m): 11:29am On Mar 13
When I lost money in Forex I had similar thought! It was as if I was targeted by my broker! Put trade and the broker platform started hanging, couldn't modify my trade within an hour, my account was liquidated!
Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by DevilsEqual(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13
GodHimself:
Juju is scientific.

Just broadcast instructions on certain known frequencies, and the target would assume the thoughts are his.

The weak take action, the strong discard it and change channels.

I wanna know the frequency

As for that young guy, conflict resolution would have gone a long way
Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by Antfly(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13
Rexymania:
This is obviously a cooked up story to gain traffic on your site. Sorry I do not trust this story
just imagine?
Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by imam07: 1:26pm On Mar 13
Nah idiot go belive this story.
Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by Bigseven(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13
udomonday:
that is not suicide,it is murder,the father is the prime suspect.the police should be thorough.
of course
Re: Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L by Melagros(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13
DEAR COMRADES can we hold the father responsible for the death of the young man?

(1) (Reply)

Witchcraft: Community Sacks Six; Sets Homes, Farms Ablaze / Plot To Liquidate Intercontinental Bank - Access Bank Md / Naija Police Are Shameless (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.