Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State (571 Views)

Pictures Of Lagos Before The Discovery Of Oil in Nigeria / Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) / SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State by chopnaira: 2:19am On Mar 13
As shared by Mrs Priscilla Otti on X.

@PriscillaOtti
I was deeply saddened by the recent discovery of a baby factory in Aba, where approximately 16 pregnant girls were rescued. It's particularly disheartening that this occurred on International Women's Day, a day when we celebrate the invaluable contributions of women in Abia state. I am determined to safeguard the Abia girl-child from violence and exploitation, and I strongly condemn the heinous act of profiting from innocent girls.
This barbaric practice endangers the lives and well-being of these girls, exposing them to serious health hazards including HIV and other STDs.

Our findings indicate that unemployment, lack of education, and poverty are contributing factors to this tragedy. I reaffirm my commitment to empowering vulnerable girls, especially those recently rescued, through skills acquisition programs. Rest assured, all perpetrators will be brought to justice. Let's unite as Abians to eradicate this despicable practice and ensure the safety and dignity of our girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State by chopnaira: 2:22am On Mar 13
Source:

1 Like

Re: Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State by 123yes(m): 3:12am On Mar 13
Why hideous business thrives because the Perpetrators always buy Thier way out. Government Should be akin to their responsibility by handing down maximum punishment to offenders. I think that will discourage others from engaging in such inhuman kind of businesses

2 Likes

Re: Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State by doliphils(m): 4:53am On Mar 13
aariwa:
In this tinubu economy that barren couples are spending millions to buy baby while others are crying ebinpawa from starvation makes me wonder… whether igbos money dey fall from heaven…sometimes I heard they spend up to 3m or more for a male child and females lesser because the adoption process in Nigeria is broken and no law fashioned on the way forward so even if government does 100 crackdowns a day it will still continue because there are people willing to spend millions on it. Legalizing adoption process through orphanages and motherless babies homes may not happen soon because tinubu doesn’t value law and order or a society where law works as seen by everybody with the way he keeps polluting with stolen money, the judiciary and senate/ reps …two important bodies entrusted with making laws for the country. A sensible man like Peter Obi would have ensured laws are enacted to reform the adoption process in Nigeria but not this clueless mandate thief
You must be very clueless with anambra sitting up there's as one of the highest baby factories in Nigeria even during your survivor time as Governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State by Peakdesign23(m): 4:58am On Mar 13
Those girls should be empowered.

1 Like

Re: Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State by Okete001(f): 7:25am On Mar 13
Hehehe

That is why I don't even view MENTIONS.

Replying babyfactory products on Nairaland na waste of precious time.

93% of these MENTIONS are from these products
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State by DevilsEqual(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13
A whole first lady of a state dey lament and dem no wan push am go frontpage

This is a very terrible news

nlfpmod
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State by Slytiger: 2:53pm On Mar 13
See amount of hidden comments. Plenty users must have been banned too. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State by commoditiesnig: 5:30pm On Mar 13
Slytiger:
See amount of hidden comments. Plenty users must have been banned too. cheesy
Lol... grin grin
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State by Melagros(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13
COMRADES, it's sad having a baby factory in a state, definitely the discovery will definitely devastate the first lady
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State by Beremx(f): 6:01pm On Mar 13
Too many hidden comments.

*Leaves thread*
Re: Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State by PDJT: 6:06pm On Mar 13
-First ban the use of under-age human beings as maids. It must be a criminal offence to engage a child in any form of Labour in this day and age.

-Secondly, in addition to holding the perpetrators of this heinous crimes accountable; there need to be victim-compensation scheme, paid for by criminals. Proceeds from criminal activities should be seized, sold and handed over to victims such as in this case.

-God forbid 🚫 bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State by ObiORBiafra: 7:30pm On Mar 13
Man wickedness to mankind

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigerian Political Officers Be Forced To Use Public Amenities? / Come To Crime Section::::::::::::::::::::: / Nigeria And 13 Others On U.s Terror List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.