Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Have You Thought Of Building Any Commercial Or Residential Structure In Asaba? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Thought Of Building Any Commercial Or Residential Structure In Asaba? (140 Views)

The Biggest Man Made Structure In Africa Is A Nigerian 1200 Year Old Masterpiece / Sewage Truck Falls In Asaba (Photos) / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Thought Of Building Any Commercial Or Residential Structure In Asaba? by Splendicity: 3:20am On Mar 13
If you have ever thought building any residential and commercial plot in Asaba ,ibusa and Environs you are in the right place...

I have lands ranging from 800k, 1.5, 2m up. Depending on your choice...

Call 08160423539 tomorrow more details....

Aside delta I sell real estate in Owerri, Lagos , Abuja ,Akure, Ibadan, Anambra.....

It's time for you to diversify your investment portfolio and I'm in the right place to help you become a land owner...

Thanks in anticipation

#mmadunaguChinwenduGloria

Re: Have You Thought Of Building Any Commercial Or Residential Structure In Asaba? by Ruke1989: 4:27am On Mar 13
Where in asaba do you have land. Do you live in asaba
Re: Have You Thought Of Building Any Commercial Or Residential Structure In Asaba? by IamAtAnger: 6:20am On Mar 13
So land don reach like this for ibusa?
Re: Have You Thought Of Building Any Commercial Or Residential Structure In Asaba? by Splendicity: 7:26pm On Apr 01
Yes I live in asaba.. sorry for the late reply....
Re: Have You Thought Of Building Any Commercial Or Residential Structure In Asaba? by Splendicity: 7:29pm On Apr 01
Asaba is a capital and it's full , the lands available now are in Ibusa.... sorry for the late reply..
Ruke1989:
Where in asaba do you have land. Do you live in asaba

I have land in along Miriam babangida side...

If you want affordable ones I have it in ibusa
Re: Have You Thought Of Building Any Commercial Or Residential Structure In Asaba? by Splendicity: 7:30pm On Apr 01
IamAtAnger:
So land don reach like this for ibusa?

Lands appreciate all the time, lands are a bit costly in Asaba but if you want more affordable ones you can buy from ibusa

(1) (Reply)

A Driver In Lagos Was Detained By The Police For Cramming 15 Kids Into A Car / Wake Up To Serenity | Experience Bliss At Ocean View Villas / Will IELTS AND TOEFL Give An Arts Student Edge For Funding/scholarship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.