Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Has Anyone Tried Flappymoonbird? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anyone Tried Flappymoonbird? (94 Views)

Have you tried Freebie Marketing on FreeStuffsNG ? / Adsense + Payoneer Withdraw Has Anyone Tried It / Have You Tried Mini Importation Business?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Tried Flappymoonbird? by MantheDude: 4:58am On Mar 13
I found this Web3 game called FlappyMoonbird. At first, I thought it would be kind of cheesy. But it's way better than I expected. It's like a mix of the old Flappy Bird game, NFTs, and ways to earn real rewards.

The cool thing is you can start playing for free and earn prizes, like surprise boxes and their special coin ($FMB) which they have now listed on Bitget. They even let you breed your own bird characters as NFTs. You can race those birds against others, and even upgrade them to earn even more rewards in the game.

Honestly, it can be pretty addictive. The tournaments are really exciting, and you can win some serious prizes. I'm not super into NFTs usually, but they make it work here in a fun way.

Anyone else have any cool tips or stories about FlappyMoonbird? I'd love to hear them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Memecoins Taking Over Altcoins Already? / Airdrop Group / This FREE Airdrop Will Make You A Crypto Millionaire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.