Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Israel Gaza War (as Christians) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Gaza War (as Christians) (413 Views)

People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu / Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by tctrills: 10:14pm On Mar 17
Jovi10:

Believe what you like. I attend The Apostolic Faith church.
I don't care the church you attend. My problem here is that you are trying to use your religion as a blackmail chip for other christians who don't share your opinion and you are coming from a position of ignorance. That makes you very dangerous.

I asked you to list the wars that had no civilian casualties but then you can't answer.

Next question.
Was the Biafran war genocide?
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by Jovi10: 11:17pm On Mar 17
tctrills:

I don't care the church you attend. My problem here is that you are trying to use your religion as a blackmail chip for other christians who don't share your opinion and you are coming from a position of ignorance. That makes you very dangerous.

I asked you to list the wars that had no civilian casualties but then you can't answer.

Next question.
Was the Biafran war genocide?

It is not blackmail. It is the fact. You can't be a follower of Jesus and support what Israel is doing in Gaza it's that simple.

As for the biafran war, yes it was genocide as well. True the way biafrans wanted democracy was not good but the Nigerian government should know better. Killing your own people when theres always diplomacy and one side coming to a compromise. To what end?
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by tctrills: 12:23am On Mar 18
Jovi10:

It is not blackmail. It is the fact. You can't be a follower of Jesus and support what Israel is doing in Gaza it's that simple.

As for the biafran war, yes it was genocide as well. True the way biafrans wanted democracy was not good but the Nigerian government should know better. Killing your own people when theres always diplomacy and one side coming to a compromise. To what end?
You see your hypocrisy?
Since you joined Nairaland, how many posts have you made against all the other genocides taking place across the world?
Secondly, do you even know of other ongoing cases of genocide?
Thirdly, since you say the Biafran war was genocide, how many times have you used your platform on Nairaland to seek justice for the victims and their families?
You are comfortable fighting a war that you know nothing about when millions of your own citizens are victims and children of genocide and until today, you said nothing about it.
So when you come out claiming christian, we only see a hypocrite that knows very little.
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by sainttwist1(m): 8:14am On Mar 18
Jovi10:

So Israel should do the same that was done to them right? How about now that Israel has done more than that? It should still continue right?
you reap what you sow and your harvest is also more than what you planted.

it is also called karma
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by tctrills: 8:33am On Mar 18
Jovi10:

I'm not trying to change it, I'm only calling out people who claim to be Christian and are happy with what Israel is doing in Gaza. You can't be a true Christian and support such. It's that simple.
Our christian brother, how come you are not commenting on the Ethnic cleansing going on in Okuama community in Delta state?
This is happening right now in your country by your army but no comments from people like you or your evil president.
What gives you the right to address or accuse Israel of genocide without for once addressing the genocide taking place in your country?
In the last one year, over 8000 Christians have been killed and many christian communities burnt to the ground especially in the north.
When are you going to post about it on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by Jovi10: 11:11am On Mar 18
tctrills:

Our christian brother, how come you are not commenting on the Ethnic cleansing going on in Okuama community in Delta state?
This is happening right now in your country by your army but no comments from people like you or your evil president.
What gives you the right to address or accuse Israel of genocide without for once addressing the genocide taking place in your country?
In the last one year, over 8000 Christians have been killed and many christian communities burnt to the ground especially in the north.
When are you going to post about it on Nairaland?

You can go to my Twitter page to verify. I'm always vocal against any atrocities committed in Nigeria to any tribe. I'm not your regular Nigerian who is sentimental or tribal.
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by Jovi10: 11:12am On Mar 18
sainttwist1:
you reap what you sow and your harvest is also more than what you planted.

it is also called karma

Karma indeed.
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by Jovi10: 11:14am On Mar 18
tctrills:

You see your hypocrisy?
Since you joined Nairaland, how many posts have you made against all the other genocides taking place across the world?
Secondly, do you even know of other ongoing cases of genocide?
Thirdly, since you say the Biafran war was genocide, how many times have you used your platform on Nairaland to seek justice for the victims and their families?
You are comfortable fighting a war that you know nothing about when millions of your own citizens are victims and children of genocide and until today, you said nothing about it.
So when you come out claiming christian, we only see a hypocrite that knows very little.

You can check my handle on Twitter. Nairaland is not the only social media platform...

You can check out my handle on Twitter @futurepresidentofnigeria I'm more vocal than you yourself.
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by tctrills: 11:28am On Mar 18
Jovi10:

You can check my handle on Twitter. Nairaland is not the only social media platform...

You can check out my handle on Twitter @futurepresidentofnigeria I'm more vocal than you yourself.
Oh so on Nairaland you accuse the Jews and on Twitter you talk about other genocides. Hmm, I see.
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by tctrills: 11:31am On Mar 18
Jovi10:

You can go to my Twitter page to verify. I'm always vocal against any atrocities committed in Nigeria to any tribe. I'm not your regular Nigerian who is sentimental or tribal.
Well on Nairaland, you clearly are not neutral and again, I ask you, mention some wars that had no civilian casualties?
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by Jovi10: 12:11pm On Mar 18
tctrills:

Well on Nairaland, you clearly are not neutral and again, I ask you, mention some wars that had no civilian casualties?

You keep going back and forth. You can rest now , I don't have the time to go back and forth with you. I've aired my views , you can agree or disagree tho it won't change the fact I posted earlier.Have a nice day
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by tctrills: 12:19pm On Mar 18
Jovi10:

You keep going back and forth. You can rest now , I don't have the time to go back and forth with you. I've aired my views , you can agree or disagree tho it won't change the fact I posted earlier.Have a nice day
It's not about going back and forth. You aired your view and now we question your view to see how sound it is. Anyone can say anything but can you defend your opinion? We should learn to study and listen to all sides before forming opinions. You obviously failed to do that here.
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by Jovi10: 1:39pm On Mar 18
tctrills:

It's not about going back and forth. You aired your view and now we question your view to see how sound it is. Anyone can say anything but can you defend your opinion? We should learn to study and listen to all sides before forming opinions. You obviously failed to do that here.

I failed to do that in what way? You think the war in Gaza started when Hamas attacked October?
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by tctrills: 1:51pm On Mar 18
Jovi10:

I failed to do that in what way? You think the war in Gaza started when Hamas attacked October?
In October 6th, there was no fighting.
Let me ask you this,
Did you know that before this current war, life in Gaza was much better than life in Nigeria?
I could give you the stats if you want. So let's not act like Hamas had a good reason to kill and rape and kidnap.
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by Jovi10: 5:36pm On Mar 18
tctrills:

In October 6th, there was no fighting.
Let me ask you this,
Did you know that before this current war, life in Gaza was much better than life in Nigeria?
I could give you the stats if you want. So let's not act like Hamas had a good reason to kill and rape and kidnap.

You want to deviate again . Did you think the war started October 6th?
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by tctrills: 8:14pm On Mar 18
Jovi10:

You want to deviate again . Did you think the war started October 6th?
I have already answered you but you don't pay attention. I told you that by October 6th there was no fighting.
It's funny I always provide answers to you questions but you seem to have no answers to mine.
For more context, Israel was not invading Gaza
By October 6th. There was no gun fire or rocket fire. 15 to 20 thousand Palestinians came to Israel each day to work.
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by Jovi10: 10:55pm On Mar 18
tctrills:

I have already answered you but you don't pay attention. I told you that by October 6th there was no fighting.
It's funny I always provide answers to you questions but you seem to have no answers to mine.
For more context, Israel was not invading Gaza
By October 6th. There was no gun fire or rocket fire. 15 to 20 thousand Palestinians came to Israel each day to work.

You have actually said nothing. Go back online to learn. You'll see that this war didn't start today. Israel has been killing Palestinians long before October last year but y'all want to erase that part. I'm done arguing with you dude.
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by tctrills: 5:50am On Mar 19
Jovi10:

You have actually said nothing. Go back online to learn. You'll see that this war didn't start today. Israel has been killing Palestinians long before October last year but y'all want to erase that part. I'm done arguing with you dude.
I thought you would post your links so I can learn. Whenever someone says go online and learn without posting any source, it's because the person has nothing to show.

Now let me teach you.
There had been many battles and wars between Hamas and Israel but before October 07, there was a period of peace. There was a cease in hostilities.
So don't say things that you don't know or can't prove
And don't ask me to go online for you. It's not up to me to research your argument. You need to research your position before coming here to embarrass yourself.

Again people like you seem not to know the meaning of genocide.
Let me educate you further.
Before October 07, life expectancy in Gaza was 73 years. To compare, life expectancy in Nigeria is in the mid fifties.
So the idea that Israel was engaged in genocide even prior to October 07 is false.
You can't be actively killing people and yet they live on the average longer then the global life expectancy.
Hope you have learnt something.
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by Jovi10: 8:50am On Mar 19
tctrills:

I thought you would post your links so I can learn. Whenever someone says go online and learn without posting any source, it's because the person has nothing to show.

Now let me teach you.
There had been many battles and wars between Hamas and Israel but before October 07, there was a period of peace. There was a cease in hostilities.
So don't say things that you don't know or can't prove
And don't ask me to go online for you. It's not up to me to research your argument. You need to research your position before coming here to embarrass yourself.

Again people like you seem not to know the meaning of genocide.
Let me educate you further.
Before October 07, life expectancy in Gaza was 73 years. To compare, life expectancy in Nigeria is in the mid fifties.
So the idea that Israel was engaged in genocide even prior to October 07 is false.
You can't be actively killing people and yet they live on the average longer then the global life expectancy.
Hope you have learnt something.

I don't have the time to start spoon feeding you. If you want to know the truth, go online and read it's that simple or you can stay ignorant for the rest of your life? The choice is yours.

Same way you people think the war in Ukraine started when Russia invaded 2 years ago. I don't have the time to start educating people who have made up their mind to stay ignorant. I've done my research and now I know the truth and I know better, you on the other hand is still living in a bubble where you see Israel has God's chosen people, so because of that they are free to kill anyone they chose to because God promised them the land right. You also live in a bubble where you see Ukraine winning the war against Russia.

Have a good day. This is my last response to you. Read or stay ignorant. Bye
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by tctrills: 8:54am On Mar 19
Jovi10:

I don't have the time to start spoon feeding you. If you want to know the truth, go online and read it's that simple or you can stay ignorant for the rest of your life? The choice is yours.
This is a very lazy defence. You are asking me to do your research for you.
It's not wise to make a bold statement accusing people of something as evil as genocide then when asked to present your evidence, you tell us to google it.
It's unfair and it's lazy.
To me, it should be up to you to present you points and not me doing your assignment for you.
If you don't have the time to provide evidence, please don't use your time to falsely accuse a nation of genocide. It's evil and wicked.

You announced to the world that you are a Christian but you forget that your bible warns against false witness. If you don't have evidence, don't spread malicious falsehoods. That's not how Christians act.
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by Jovi10: 8:58am On Mar 19
tctrills:

This is a very lazy defence. You are asking me to do your research for you.
It's not wise to make a bold statement accusing people of something as evil as genocide then when asked to present your evidence, you tell us to google it.
It's unfair and it's lazy.
To me, it should be up to you to present you points and not me doing your assignment for you.
If you don't have the time to provide evidence, please don't use your time to falsely accuse a nation of genocide. It's evil and wicked.
You're the lazy one here. The entire world knows it's genocide and can see it's genocide except Nigerian Christians.

Why did south Africa carry Israel to ICC? To give them puff puff and fanta abi?
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by tctrills: 9:03am On Mar 19
Jovi10:

You're the lazy one here. The entire world knows it's genocide and can see it's genocide except Nigerian Christians.

Why did south Africa carry Israel to ICC? To give them puff puff and fanta abi?
Oga you don't know what you are saying. The entire world does not agree on any topic.
Now what was the outcome of the ICC? I am sure you know that Israel was not found guilty.
Again you should know that in a court, you are innocent until proven guilty. But people like you already accused Israel even before the court case and before they were found innocent.
Please stop the dishonesty in saying the entire world knows? There are millions who don't think Israel is committing genocide and there are people like you who think Israel is committing genocide. The world is divided on this. So I ask again, what is your evidence.stop being lazy.
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by Jovi10: 9:09am On Mar 19
tctrills:

Oga you don't know what you are saying. The entire world does not agree on any topic.
Now what was the outcome of the ICC? I am sure you know that Israel was not found guilty.
Again you should know that in a court, you are innocent until proven guilty. But people like you already accused Israel even before the court case and before they were found innocent.
Please stop the dishonesty in saying the entire world knows? There are millions who don't think Israel is committing genocide and there are people like you who think Israel is committing genocide. The world is divided on this. So I ask again, what is your evidence.stop being lazy.

You want to shift to the outcome of the ICC instead of the reason. I'm done with you. Wallow in your ignorance sir. Bye bye
Re: Israel Gaza War (as Christians) by tctrills: 9:18am On Mar 19
Jovi10:

You want to shift to the outcome of the ICC instead of the reason. I'm done with you. Wallow in your ignorance sir. Bye bye
Oga what is wrong with you? You really have problems. To you. The reason why someone is taken to court is more important that the outcome?
Now you need some education.
Every year, thousands of innocent people are taken to court.
Going to court does not make you guilty of the crime. It's the outcome of the court that makes you guilty.
That's why sane people say innocent until proven guilty. But to you, it's guilty even when proven innocent.
That's why I asked. What is wrong with you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Has Conducted Missile Strikes On Iran / Mali Jihadist Leader Calls For More Attacks On France / Army Speaks On Zaria Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.