Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT (18780 Views)

Peter Obi & LP Senatorial Candidate For FCT, Visit Wassa IDP Camp In Abuja / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo / Ambode Retired 21 Perm Secs To Enable Tinubu’s Ex-PA, Okunola Become Hos -Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by senatordave1(m): 9:10am On Mar 13
Ogunleye said the President approved the appointment of a Chairman, six others as Commissioners of the CSC, and the Head of Service, and nine others as Permanent Secretaries.

The statement read, “His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has approved the appointment of the Chairman and Commissioners of the FCT Civil Service Commission.

They are: Emeka Ezeh, Chairman; Hon. Ahmed Mohammed, North West; Chief Anthony Okeah, South-South; Mohammed Magaji Ibrahim, North East; Miskoom Alexander Naantuam, North Central; Hon. Jide Jimoh, South West; Martin Azubike, South East.

“Also, to strengthen the bureaucratic structure of the Federal Capital Territory Administration, Mr. President equally approved the appointment of the Head of the Civil Service and Permanent Secretaries in the FCT Civil Service.

“Mr. Atang Udo Samuel is appointed as the Head of the Civil Service and the following as Permanent Secretaries: Dr Adam Babagana, North East; Wanki Adamu Ibrahim, North East; Asmau Mukhtar, North West; Dogo Aliyu Wadata Bodinga, North West; Olusa Olusegun, South West; Adetoyi Rabiu Kolawole, South West; Grace Adayilo, North Central; Olubunmi Olowookere, North Central; Ibe Prospect Chukwuemeka, South East; Okonkwo Florence Nonubari, South-South.

The appointments take immediate effect. The appointees will be sworn in on Monday, March 18, 2024.”

Similarly the President approved the appointments of heads of critical agencies of the FCTA, including, Abdulkadir Zulkarfi, as Coordinator Satellite Town Development Department; Chief Felix Obuah, as Coordinator Abuja Metropolitan Management Council; and Oladiran Akindele, as Coordinator, Abuja Infrastructure Investment Council.

https://punchng.com/just-in-tinubu-appoints-head-of-service-perm-secs-for-fct/

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by senatordave1(m): 9:55am On Mar 13
Nice work by tinubu and wike

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by crossfm: 10:50am On Mar 13
Hehehe.

Most civil servants in Nigeria are not just productive. But when you hear them talking about how government is owing them,you would think they perform wonders grin cheesy tongue.

Any government that will make civil servants to wake up from their slumber,will really go a long way to move the country to a greater height.

A lot of ghost workers on payroll.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by Didijiji: 10:51am On Mar 13
9 months nothing tangible

Maybe na in 9 years we shall begin to replicate the building of Lagos at the national level

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by Smartjeezy01(m): 10:51am On Mar 13
May God bless Nigeria.
I don't have any country except my great country called Nigeria. She needs my prayer and your prayers to succeed.

ONE LOVE NAIJA.

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by CannibalTorment: 10:51am On Mar 13
We are getting there, at least Peter girigory Obi people are there now but they will still show bitterness and grieves

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by EEIA: 10:51am On Mar 13
grin

I hail wailers above me and wailers to come below me.

Mpkurummiri for development grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by AngelicBeing: 10:54am On Mar 13
cheesy
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by bestman09(m): 10:55am On Mar 13
grin
Felix Obuah has been rewarded by Wike. Padi Padi government

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by danilo16(m): 10:55am On Mar 13
Na appointment we go chop. All these appointments na political settlement, no impact factor.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by Higherthan: 10:56am On Mar 13
Watch how pit obi and his demented supporters will come here and insult someone who is far better and remain better than what thier generations to come won't even match..

Not matter how you cry or disagree tinubu is obi's president grin cheesy if obi no gree make he go change dollar for 160/$ or buy fuel for 165 naira grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by ShitHead(m): 10:56am On Mar 13
Igbo Agenda in FCT. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by makavalley(m): 10:56am On Mar 13
They should do thier work o! Everyone should be accountable with offices bestowed upon them at the end of the day not just to siphone money meant for the country

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by Noniblaq(m): 10:57am On Mar 13
Nice one. Meanwhile, if na only one shirt they use know you for your street, abeg e don reach time to change. Your village people no swear for you. I get better luxury vintage shirts wey you go like and e no cost, see my thread for details.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by callmevirus(m): 10:57am On Mar 13
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

9 months of nothing, nothing, nothing
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by Cmanforall: 10:57am On Mar 13
Ok

Are these positions meant to be appointed by president?
Are they not based on merits and level on civil service?

Can someone explain?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by iampeterben(m): 10:58am On Mar 13
Congratulations to them, we pray something good comes out from their end.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by Adenugay(m): 10:59am On Mar 13
great

Apply for UNESCO scholarhsip 2024 at https://ijmb.com.ng/unesco-prize/
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by enemyofprogress: 11:00am On Mar 13
Appointments wey salt and pepper no dey, dat one na appointments? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by Bayajjidda: 11:00am On Mar 13
Smartjeezy01:
May God bless Nigeria.
I don't have any country except my great country called Nigeria. She needs my prayer and your prayers to succeed.

ONE LOVE NAIJA.

Please add dry fasting.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by Aksally(m): 11:02am On Mar 13
So the North got less than 1% of what used to be their conquered 'table'

I am waiting for their complaint

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by Mandate2023: 11:08am On Mar 13
Wailers over to u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by poiu44: 11:15am On Mar 13
Who is posting this information

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by YesDaddyTill203: 11:19am On Mar 13
No wailing and crying this time around. Hypocrites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by Lavor234: 11:28am On Mar 13
An Igbo man as Chairman, good and minority tribes representing North Central. I like Tinubu for this. I hope Southerners are integrated more into the Nigerian Administration, not chop, sh...t and f..k Northies. Let South South or South East rule after Tinubu, heavens will not fall. Tinubu should also clip their wings very well.
Why must the Northerners always rule, people that could not develop their region for 60 years, how can they develop Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by Jman06(m): 11:36am On Mar 13
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Most civil servants in Nigeria are not just productive. But when you hear them talking about how government is owing them,you would think they perform wonders grin cheesy tongue.

Any government that will make civil servants to wake up from their slumber,will really go a long way to move the country to a greater height.

A lot of ghost workers on payroll.
Not all civil servants are unproductive! Go to our public hospitals and other healthcare institutions, you'll see health professionals being overworked due to shortage of manpower. You'll see Pharmacists for instance doing back to back calls because the hospital is understaffed. Likewise medical doctors and nurses! This has led people into making errors because health professionals are supposed to work for a certain number of hours and handover to the next person (s) in order to still maintain accuracy in patients care.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by Kukutenla: 11:42am On Mar 13
grin grin grin
It has favored them and their family

Let's implement Oronsaye's report while ballooning the federal bureaucracy

Even Aristotle will be confused at the confusion in Nigeria
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by Lanre1st(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT by Jayhome24: 12:15pm On Mar 13
Smartjeezy01:
May God bless Nigeria.

ONE LOVE NAIJA.

God bless.

Nigeria is only country I have, here is my fatherland and I'm not a bastard that who will prefer to pull down his father house to please any disgruntled greed human.

I'm not a bastard who use left finger to point to his father house.

I'm proud of my country no matter the situation.

God bless Nigeria.please

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Balogun-Fulani: We Paid Ransom For Our Freedom, Our Kidnappers Were Fulanis / Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call / Buhari Backs State, Community Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.