Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nairalanders; Can Anyone Here Help Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders; Can Anyone Here Help Me? (273 Views)

Nairalanders; Can Anyone Here Help Me With Anything To Eat / Please get in here. Help is need urgently / Mention Your Bad Qualities, So Nairalanders Can Discuss Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders; Can Anyone Here Help Me? by NairalandGossip: 10:02am On Mar 13
Loosing my job with the bank has put me in precarious and unimaginable situation. We need to eat; and am not ashamed to ask for the sake of my family.

Please help.
Re: Nairalanders; Can Anyone Here Help Me? by Emmanuel30a2: 2:10pm On Mar 13
NairalandGossip:
Loosing my job with the bank has put me in precarious and unimaginable situation. We need to eat; and am not ashamed to ask for the sake of my family.

Please help.
Na so so you go dey gossip, I hope say this one no be gossip... Use your gossip to buy a ship or use your ship to buy a gossip... Stop using lips&hips to gossips...
Re: Nairalanders; Can Anyone Here Help Me? by PastorOlokonla: 4:14pm On Mar 13
Why would anyone here help you? And if you say help? What are you talking about?

Have you approached friends and family members.

Are you currently working or not?
Re: Nairalanders; Can Anyone Here Help Me? by kollinz1234(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13
You may want to drop your account details for whoever may want to help
Re: Nairalanders; Can Anyone Here Help Me? by NairalandGossip: 8:25am On Mar 14
kollinz1234:
You may want to drop your account details for whoever may want to help

Longkus
Opay
Re: Nairalanders; Can Anyone Here Help Me? by NairalandGossip: 8:27am On Mar 14
PastorOlokonla:
Why would anyone here help you? And if you say help? What are you talking about?

Have you approached friends and family members.

Are you currently working or not?

In times like this, friends and family fails.

If you can give me a job, you will be helping me bounce back.
Re: Nairalanders; Can Anyone Here Help Me? by NairalandGossip: 8:31am On Mar 14
Emmanuel30a2:
Na so so you go dey gossip, I hope say this one no be gossip... Use your gossip to buy a ship or use your ship to a gossip... Stop using lips&hips to gossips...
sorry for the late response, i ran of data and right now I am using the airplane style.

I like your sense of humor.

Some people have mocked my situation but it won't be for long. Thanks though for the comment.
Re: Nairalanders; Can Anyone Here Help Me? by Emmanuel30a2: 10:33am On Mar 14
NairalandGossip:
sorry for the late response, i ran of data and right now I am using the airplane style.

I like your sense of humor.

Some people have mocked my situation but it won't be for long. Thanks though for the comment.
Alright no problem...welcome and relax...

(1) (Reply)

Lost Children To “good” Education & Alien Cultures Train Their Parents Abroad / ... / FG Moves To Extend Maternity Leave To Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.