Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Download Mp3 | Billie Eilish – What Was I Made For? (from The Motion Picture - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Mp3 | Billie Eilish – What Was I Made For? (from The Motion Picture (15393 Views)

Sia ALBUM DOWNLOAD: Music - Songs From And Inspired By The Motion Picture / Download Mp3: Billie Eilish – No Time To Die / Grammy Awards: Billie Eilish Sweeps Five Awards, Sets New Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3 | Billie Eilish – What Was I Made For? (from The Motion Picture by doksblog(m): 10:51am On Mar 13
Real name, Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell, who was born on December 18th, 2001, but known professionally as Billie Eilish, is an American talented singer and songwriter born and raised in Los Angeles, California.

Working alongside her older brother Finneas, her co-writer and producer, she’s taken the internet by storm with her haunting vocals and eerily beautiful lyrics and genre-defying production that was poised to breakout.

However, this very powerful song produced by FINNEAS, came (from “Barbie” soundtrack).

With “What Was I Made For?” FINNEAS once again returns with melancholic production that contrasts with the Barbie movie’s upbeat soundtrack.

This also marks the seventh single for the movie’s soundtrack, which Billie Eilish announced the track’s release on her Instagram – proclaiming that she was one of the mystery artists.

This piece takes an in-depth inspiration from Billie’s struggles of continuing her purpose in life as she opened up about her struggles to find her passion for writing and creating music.

The song’s meaning can also interpret Barbie’s own spiritual journey to discover herself in the real world as she experiences it throughout the movie.

Enjoy the song below......
https://doksblog.com/billie-eilish-what-was-i-made-for-from-the-motion-picture-barbie-the-barbie-montage-mp3-download/

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Banky W's Concert / Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline / Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.