Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Did Not Give Any Engagement Ring To Anyone – Tuface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Not Give Any Engagement Ring To Anyone – Tuface (1114 Views)

How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe / Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Give Any Engagement Ring To Anyone – Tuface by ceomike(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2011
Just last week, there was the news all over the web, forums and social networking sites that top artiste, Tuface Idibia did give one of his kids mother an engagement ring. Tuface is out to deny such.

Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji reports on her blog:

I was asked to pass a message o…so don’t shoot the messager…:-)
Contrary to popular reports, Tuface didn’t give any ring, diamond or otherwise, to any woman…dead or alive…(that’s how I was asked to write it, :-)). Tuface is not engaged to anyone and has no such plans at the moment. He continues to be a great dad and that’s enough for him.

‘They’ also said – any tweet, fb message, bb broadcast, from any woman claiming to be engaged to the music star should be disregarded. When Tuface gets engaged, he will make the announcement himself. – But don’t hold your breath…:-)

The story continues……

Source: http://www./2011/11/14/i-did-not-give-any-engagement-ring-to-anyone-tuface/
Re: I Did Not Give Any Engagement Ring To Anyone – Tuface by eleshin(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2011
I dnt nid linda blog to no dat.
Re: I Did Not Give Any Engagement Ring To Anyone – Tuface by BootyOnMe: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2011
Thank you sir.
And thank God for your sir!
Go and 'train' the children you have 'sired'!
You don't need a woman in your life. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Proclaims Himself Owner Of Mo'hits Records / Muma G Weeps! / Terry G(akpako Master ) Acquires New Range Rover Sport! (-;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.