Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London (17079 Views)

RMAFC, Accountant-general’s Office Suspend Workers Over Padding Of Salaries / Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests / Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by mrblessed(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13
Let's hope that the money for this chopwork is not coming from Nigeria
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by ufotunang: 12:30pm On Mar 13
And after they will be complaining that the dollars , pounds is rising everyday and the naira is depreciating and losing value against the dollars, pounds .and they will start pursuing and blaming..Bereau de change, Binance ..for the naira crashing and losing value against the dollars...we are not ready or serious to solve Nigeria problems
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by slimfit1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13
Speechless talking about wasting money and time. Money that could have saved Naira from shame. Tinubu has to go.
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by badostic: 12:32pm On Mar 13
Priapus69:
They're holding a Workshop on Financial Management while spending extravagantly in London?
grin
Nigeria!
What a funny country!
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by 89green: 12:35pm On Mar 13
money121:
Space no dey Naija Again to holds workshop?

Awon ojelu cheesy grin

Space don finish oga. Pls go somewhere else grin

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by stellanth(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13
The first question that should be asked is that what is IPSAS? IPSAS means International Public Sector Accounting Standards. The update was organised by the Nigerian High Commission in London and is part of talks held pursuant to the global implementation of the International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) all over the world. See road map below. People did not need to travel to attend because you could easily connect online and benefit via Teams and/or Zoom. There is nobody in that hall-way in the picture so we cannot guess the number of people that flew in from Nigeria, if any or many. But in the present world, nobody needs to travel anywhere in the world for training or conferences unless you are a key resource person or speaker. I attend five day global conferences in my field in other parts of Europe sitting in my room in my pyjamas.
https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:EU:3cb1c68f-4021-4407-a2fd-88a44853f329
https://twitter.com/NigeriaHCLondon/status/1765126451404149178
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by benjaminlawson(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13
Can we see hypocrisy of this government, they told us the messes to endure hardship, while they continue to embarked on jamboree all over the world. Why not do it with resource persons virtually or at worst invite them to conduct it in Nigeria. The government claimed that they lack foreign exchange, at the same time approved wasteful use of the same scarce foreign exchange.
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by Forkthiefnubu: 12:47pm On Mar 13
Owambe people in power so everyday na party , profligate spending, visiting numerous girlfriends in london etc , Nigeria you are not serious about nation building
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by Bluntemperor: 12:48pm On Mar 13
money121:
Space no dey Naija Again to holds workshop?
Awon ojelu cheesy grin

Mr Mokwa,Una no do well o!
Even,if this has been agreed a long time , even before this New Administration,is this how to safe FOREX that we are asking for,ALL MIDAS - Min and Depts,which your own happens to be one of them?
What do you mean by Facilitators domiciled in London?
Are you spending for them or not?
Reasons not tenable,at all!
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by Antai123(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13
I am accountant oo
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by integrity16(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13
[b]
allthingsgood:

So if you are in OAGF wont you like to be trained abroad?
Why are we hypocrtes in this nigeria

You pay the civil servants peanuts, steal their pension, no access to housing, welfare etc. But u expect the same worker to operate optimally and not steal?? smh

This is the problem with Nigerians, go and check my previous posts, I haven't spared politicians from criticism for reckless spending of public funds.

There is nothing hypocritical about this, this country isn't only made for politicians and civil servants alone, what about ordinary Nigerians? Who is going to trained them abroad? Let them kuku train everybody abroad now?

As a government, you are crying that you don't have enough resources but you keep spending public funds with reckless abandon and then you have the temerity to mention me and call it hypocrisy?

Some students were abducted few days back, nothing is being done to get them out but our senators are sharing N500M for constituency projects of boreholes in 21st century.

If they want to train themselves abroad, are you telling me that the OAGF cannot afford to train herself abroad? But it must be with tax payers money, for calling me out like this shows you are one of the problems facing this country. [/b]
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by REALretep(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13
Later dey will say the country has no money
Later they will borrow
They're just living large while the masses suffer

What a life...What a country
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by youngrichnigga: 1:33pm On Mar 13
“They usually go to the UK to do it annually because the resource persons are resident in the UK and they implement it to the letter,” he said.
I need that cry emoji like anything now, so the facilitator(s) whom I'm sure are not more than 10 cannot be brought down to Abuja (flights and hotel accomodations) paid rather than fly 36 AGs of all the states and possibly their PAs etc, hotel paid, feeding estacodes at enormous cost to the nation's depleted reserves angry angry angry angry
I thought accountants are frugal and meticulous people; it appears it's not so in this Balablu administration undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by adioolayi(m): 1:38pm On Mar 13
Something is wrong with our leaders!!!

See the nonsense excuse "resource persons are based in the UK"...

So, these leaders don't have a thinking cap to know it's less expensive to fly-in the resource persons than for legion of government participants to fly to UK, lodge in UK, eat foreign foods and collect estacode

Nkan se wa gidi gan ni o (something is serious wrong with us)
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by CrossRhodes: 1:38pm On Mar 13
We really have a spending problem
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by CrossRhodes: 1:39pm On Mar 13
adioolayi:
Something is wrong with our leaders!!!

See the nonsense excuse "resource persons are based in the UK"...

So, these leaders don't have a thinking cap to know it's less expensive to fly-in the resource persons than for legion of government participants to fly to UK, lodge in UK, eat foreign foods and collect estacode

Nkan se wa gidi gan ni o (something is serious wrong with us)
They know of course but Estacode must be chopped....this is a mini vacation for them like this, most won't even attend the seminar just go into town taking pictures and shopping...

What a useless country
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:53pm On Mar 13
enemyofprogress:
oro won su mi

Holluwhakemmy abeg bring my food and my palmwine jare
already on the table, what should I prepare for dinner?
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by ShootThemAll(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13
You will never see stupiiid Reno Omokri comment on this... Stomach infrastructure Cashivist. And it's very close to him, if it's PO now, he will set up ring light immediately with fake accounts created by him commenting on his posts.
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by Lovelife433(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13
Dis animal kingdom of a country is a gonna.
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by zombieHUNTER: 3:00pm On Mar 13
EEIA:
wailers have something new to masturbate about grin

They're squandering your money with reckless abandon, you can't feed

yet wailers are your top priority..

ode
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by EEIA: 3:04pm On Mar 13
zombieHUNTER:

They're squandering your money with reckless abandon, you can't feed

yet wailers are your top priority..

ode
For the fact you can’t feed doesn’t mean others can’t.

I am just hear to read comments and watch people who fight with words to my entertainment. cool

I am not the one who instructed for you to be born in Nigeria. cool
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by zombieHUNTER: 3:06pm On Mar 13
EEIA:

For the fact you can’t feed doesn’t mean others can’t.
I am just hear to read comments and watch people who fight with words to my entertainment. cool
I am not the one who instructed for you to be born in Nigeria. cool

Being born in Nigeria is a curse?..
wow

Nice job
you made it..
keep supporting the old rogues
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by BigIyanga: 3:11pm On Mar 13
Telling Naija folks to endure hardship lol.. This is the most wasteful govt in Naija
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by DatNiggaDaz: 3:15pm On Mar 13
Artscollection:
OWAMBE UNITED!!!
cheesy grin

These Set of creatures will Reck the country.

They have done it before , they will do it again.
Remember the indigenization policy when every foreign enterprise was fraudulently sold, they mismanaged everything through owambe.

Bata, leventis stores, everything corrupted & mismanaged
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by Kukutenla: 3:21pm On Mar 13
MT:

Just a directive from the presidency will put a stop to it.

Oh good
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by Kukutenla: 3:22pm On Mar 13
allthingsgood:

Yes it is a good thing
Nigeria needs to invest in capacity building
Your schools dont teach you nothing.
grin grin
Look at this clown
Capacity building indeed
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by Artscollection: 3:22pm On Mar 13
DatNiggaDaz:
cheesy grin

These Set of creatures will Reck the country.

They have done it before , the, willndo it again.
Remember the indigenization policy when every foreign enterprise was fraudulently sold, they mismanaged everything through owambe.

Bata, leventis stores, everything corrupted & mismanaged

OWAMBE PROMAX LOADING
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by DatNiggaDaz: 3:27pm On Mar 13
Artscollection:

OWAMBE PROMAX LOADING
under Tinubulation for dat matter
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by EEIA: 3:29pm On Mar 13
zombieHUNTER:

Being born in Nigeria is a curse?..
wow

Nice job
you made it..
keep supporting the old rogues
cool
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by TheGift: 4:11pm On Mar 13
nlfpmod:

https://www.thecable.ng/spotted-amid-tinubus-message-of-sacrifice-accountant-generals-office-holds-workshop-in-london/amp?/spotted-amid-tinubus-message-of-sacrifice-accountant-generals-office-holds-workshop-in-london

Their justification:

1. That’s how they have been doing it every year for years

2. The resource persons reside there.

So because that is how they have been doing it , you should continue the wastefulness in this Emilokan economy.

So because the resources persons reside there, it makes sense to fly all those people and host them out of town for five days rather than fly in a couple of facilitators and lodge them while saving our scarce dollars and boosting the local market ?

What a shame
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by Juoflife1(f): 4:18pm On Mar 13
What is the 37th?
BarrElChapo:

Okay

London is the 38th state of the Federal Republic of Nigeria fyi.

Didn’t King Charles tell Buhari same sometime ago?
Re: Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London by BarrElChapo(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13
Juoflife1:
What is the 37th?

The FCT 😀

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence / Nigerian-born WYO President-general Assumes Office / APC Has No Business Presenting Candidate In Rivers - Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.