Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! (8183 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! by fjjc(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2012
The Exam date remain as it is that is 29th of February 2012.All road lead to Department of Local Government Studies O.A.U ILE-IFE.From University Gate,go down at local government Bus/Stop,then cross to the other side of the road,and walk down the road,there is a sign post of the Department at the right hand side of the road.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! by fjjc(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2012
this important message goes out to all applicants that sat for the 2011/2012 local government studies dipplomma entrance exam that the result is out.you can check the department notice board.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! by fjjc(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
The second batch screening will commence next week Monday.Any candidates that score above 15 should bring along their O'Level Result for the screening.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! by ugopeter(m): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2012
@fjjc , the other interview will be on d tuesday and its 4 only dos dat scored 4rm 20 to 24 only
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! by Temmii(f): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2012
When are they releasing the local governmnet diploma admission list and how many lists are they going to rrlease?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! by fjjc(m): 7:17am On Mar 06, 2012
Once you have done your interview,you are expected to go ahead with payment of your school fee starting from yesterday.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! by fjjc(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2012
Good Morning.This message is for those applicants that missed the 1st and 2nd Local Government Entrance Exams.Tomorrow,12th of March,2012 has been fixed for those candidates that missed the 1st and 2nd Entrance Exams.Please come along with 1000k for entrance fee and the time is 7:30 A.M.The venue is the Department of Local Government O.A.U ILE-IFE.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! by Temmii(f): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2012
I score 22 and i went for d interview,wen i got hom,my parent said dey arent paying a kobo if dey didnt see any admission letter and there's no admission list,only the entrance result was on the board,hw do we knw if we pass the interview and even if we pay and we are not admitted after payment and when is the deadline for d payment of the school fees??
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! by Temmii(f): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2012
I score 22 and i went for d interview,wen i got hom,my parent said dey arent paying a kobo if dey didnt see any admission letter and there's no admission list,only the entrance result was on the board,hw do we knw if we pass the interview and even if we pay and we are not admitted after payment and when is the deadline for d payment of the school fees??
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! by skinath: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2012
hello palz..pls i nid help on wen d form 4diploma 4 oau wil b out,also wen dy wil do d entranc xam..also hw many years
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! by Eaphy: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wen iz d form closing for this year?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! by Tobidollar: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
When are they doing the 2012/2013 Entrance exam?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Local Government Diplomma Form Is Out! by joseph1993(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
If u need admisson for free scholarship to study in NORTH KOREA, LONDON, USA, UKRAINE, BARHAIN, CANADA no toefl or A level just waec and neco and its scholarship the school pays for everytin including your feeding
even in nigeria YABATECH,UNILAG,LASU,LASPOTECH,OAU and also OOU and also FUTA even if u didn't choose them for jamb or your waec is not complete all is possible and you will get admission before febuary next year no need to wait for jamb again put a call through me or whatsapp 08097029823 or send me a email on josephabidoye3@yahoo.com and what you want immidiately I will reply to only serious people only

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada Visa Lottery Online Application Form For Working Class, Students, Busines / Usman Danfodio University,sokoto,post Utme Result / If You Study These Courses In Any Of These Universities,You Are On Your Own-NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.