Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Becoming A Landlord Has Never Been Easier - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Becoming A Landlord Has Never Been Easier (432 Views)

Become A Landlord In Lagos! Promo Offer At Trinity Gardens And Park,don't Miss T / Becoming A Landlord In Lagos (ibeju Lekki) Is Easier Than You Think / BECOME A LANDLORD WITH #1M OR LESS THAN THAT IN ANY OF THESE AREA IN LAGOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming A Landlord Has Never Been Easier by tgold: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2011
I represent Crystal Quarry, Ibadan, Oyo State and we are looking for customers in the entire South-West. We supply 1/2-inch, 3/8-inch or Chippings,3/4-inch, 7/8-inch, Hard core, Stone Dust, Stone Base, Asphalt etc at competitively lower prices and we give the Quarry Waybill to assure you of the quantity. We also have trucks for haulage purposes throughout the entire South-West Nigeria.
Contact us for any of these materials and we promise you the best of services. A trial will convince you.
Re: Becoming A Landlord Has Never Been Easier by cutechic1: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2011
How are u to be contacted? U didn't drop any details. I am in Lagos and I'll need ur contact details cuz, we'll (my siblings & I) will be embarking on some building projects early next year.
Re: Becoming A Landlord Has Never Been Easier by richyk2(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
Cutechick

How are u to be contacted? U didn't drop any details. I am in Lagos and I'll need your contact details cuz, we'll (my siblings & I) will be embarking on some building projects early next year.
[/color]

I am available to assist you through every phases of your project including but not limited to the following;

1. Appointing/sourcing for design consultants
1b. Permit advice
2. Preparation of resource schedule i.e labour and material schedule
3. Advice on the best procument method
4. Construction management

You may wish to connect us;
Pine Projects Limite. 07030398172 or pineprojectsltd@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Becoming A Landlord Has Never Been Easier by tgold: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2011
@cutechic1
Please, call me: 0807-404-0160 or 0803-867-9677
Email: abeyyskyne@yahoo.com
Thank you as I anticipate your message.

(1) (Reply)

2plots Of Land Off Lekki Beach Road With Bungalow. / Guest Houses For Lease In Ph / Affordable Properties For Sale @ Ebgeda & Its Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.