Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

LMIA Approved Jobs/visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LMIA Approved Jobs/visa Application (451 Views)

LMIA Job In Canada / International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines / LMIA Job In Canada From Naija, How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMIA Approved Jobs/visa Application by Gamer999: 2:13pm On Mar 13
Hello all, I'm applying for an LMIA approved job in Canada. My fear is, when I get to the embassy hope they won't deny my visa application? As per my virgin passport just curiously scared
Re: LMIA Approved Jobs/visa Application by Teettyllayho: 10:03am On Mar 14
Gamer999:
Hello all, I'm applying for an LMIA approved job in Canada. My fear is, when I get to the embassy hope they won't deny my visa application? As per my virgin passport just curiously scared

Can you share how you got the job please?
Re: LMIA Approved Jobs/visa Application by evachy: 12:07pm On Mar 14
Gamer999:

Please shed light on how you get the job.
Thank you.
Re: LMIA Approved Jobs/visa Application by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:16pm On Mar 14
Get the job first before asking stupid questions lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: LMIA Approved Jobs/visa Application by lastkingsman: 1:39pm On Mar 14
tensazangetsu20:
Get the job first before asking stupid questions lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kwakwakwa grin
Re: LMIA Approved Jobs/visa Application by ednut1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14
Gamer999:
you are worried about irrelevant things. Get the LMIA job first

1 Like

Re: LMIA Approved Jobs/visa Application by Gamer999: 10:39am On Mar 15
evachy:

Please shed light on how you get the job.
Thank you.
I haven't gotten yet, I'm applying through a website. Why I'm scared is because a friend of mine that secured a job of 6meter per month (converted to NGN) got his visa denied at the Australian embassy just like that. He holds a virgin passport too thats why. Remember having a denied stamp on a virgin passport isn't a good thing when reapplying to the same or another country.
Re: LMIA Approved Jobs/visa Application by Gamer999: 10:40am On Mar 15
ednut1:
you are worried about irrelevant things. Get the LMIA job first
hmmm ok
Re: LMIA Approved Jobs/visa Application by Gamer999: 10:41am On Mar 15
Teettyllayho:

Can you share how you got the job please?
my aunty in CA sent me a link to apply.
Re: LMIA Approved Jobs/visa Application by ednut1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15
Gamer999:
I haven't gotten yet, I'm applying through a website. Why I'm scared is because a friend of mine that secured a job of 6meter per month (converted to NGN) got his visa denied at the Australian embassy just like that. He holds a virgin passport too thats why. Remember having a denied stamp on a virgin passport isn't a good thing when reapplying to the same or another country.
likely fake job offer

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Info About Travelling To U.S.A / Travel Guide / Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.