Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today (45523 Views)

See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today / See The pepper and tomatoes I bought for 3K in kano today / The Onions I Bought N50 Today - Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Kennitrust(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13
tetralogyfallot:
Normally this shouldn't cost more than 700 at this season but it's cost a whopping 1500.
Do you mean all the onions in the picture?
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Natbrowny: 6:32pm On Mar 13
Its only cheap coz e go spoil if not sold on time.

1 Like

Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Subonbon(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13
Namaster:
Cheap. Where is that?

Where I stay, onion is so expensive you fry your onions in oil to get the taste then remove them to be used the next time you cook.
grin grin แบน go far
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by darediamond(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13
Namaster:
Cheap. Where is that?

Where I stay, onion is so expensive you fry your onions in oil to get the taste then remove them to be used the next time you cook.
Learn to Grow Your Own Onions In Sacks, Small Containers etc. It is not Hard but things will get Harder as the Globalist actually wants food shortages or Global food Crisis that is why they are funding Terrorism in Africa at large to displace farmers.
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by adefitim(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13
Lie from the pit of hell, when I bought 24 pieces in Shasha, Akure #600, how would you buy this 1500 in Kano?
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by missymide: 8:23pm On Mar 13
Onion is cheap for now but the way ratailers not in the market sell you won't know.

1 Like

Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by missymide: 8:25pm On Mar 13
Onion is cheap for now except one is not buying from major markets like mile 12, Ile-epo etc
kmaster007:
Enter mile12
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Globalistic(f): 9:01pm On Mar 13
What is my business? My family and I don't eat onion. Next post pls
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by kmaster007: 9:16pm On Mar 13
grin
missymide:
Onion is cheap for now except one is not buying from major markets like mile 12, Ile-epo etc
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by ShoeGetSize: 9:25pm On Mar 13
That's not my tears. It's a bottle of my piss you're drinking

simple250:

Be calming down
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Panda7(m): 11:11pm On Mar 13
there is a post I usually see on FB about cultivating crops and vegetables on sag back, you can try cultivating different types of crops and vegetables with 20bags. next year not only will the price crash but people who cultivated with you will be sharing it around
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by ibrishautos: 9:54am On Mar 14
tetralogyfallot:
Normally this shouldn't cost more than 700 at this season but it's cost a whopping 1500.
the only onions that I bought for #800 Is more than this by far, so your friend is lying
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by FaithfulGod2023: 2:19pm On Mar 14
It cheaper in Yankaba market Kano...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) / Show Us Your Christmas Chicken / See The Plastic Rice Sold To Me In Lagos(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.