Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? (753 Views)

Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? by WarHorse1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13
Remote workers, please help out. Having skills in Nigeria with no job is a nightmare. How did you get your remote job? Many thank in advance.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? by Stephen0mozzy: 5:04pm On Mar 13
Following....

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? by femoric(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13
All you need is the right connection. Most of these companies would prefer a recommendation from within rather than bringing in a stranger.

However, there are a few cases of direct hiring too. Tell you what, all you need is the first job, and after that more companies will reach out to you directly.

My advice would be to stay visible on LinkedIn or Indeed. Put a like, comment, and share posts; engage meaningfully with receivers in their DMs

Above all, pray for God's favor.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? by NaijaphiliaBlog: 5:02am On Mar 14
Check out this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7851192/thread-job-seekers

Also, visit the site below; some remote jobs have been advertised there:

www.naijaphilia.com/blog
Re: How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? by Bongadu: 7:30am On Mar 14
By having reasonable projects on my portfolio

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? by Rubyjade: 7:59am On Mar 14
WarHorse1:
Remote workers, please help out. Having skills in Nigeria with no job is a nightmare. How did you get your remote job? Many thank in advance.
Join the WhatsApp group with the link on my profile
Re: How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? by online4business: 8:24am On Mar 14
First get good at your craft so good people will want to associate with your work.

Secondly put something out there that you'll use as bait to attract potential clients... it shows you can do it because them don see your handwork and it works.

Thirdly screen people coming to you and don't work for free.

I've done all this

My website get hundreds of people coming to partner with me and i charge them.

To Even to talk to me you pay a commitment fee...na so no free work...learnt that from the great Dan Kennedy and gary halbert.

On LinkedIn sef same thing if you get results you can show na you go choose who to walk with.

Here's why my results is rare.

I brought influential writing to blogging (writing for display ads and affiliate programs)

I only join affiliate that pay for lifetime commission.

If you can't pay me for lifetime shift i want to work once and make money for a lifetime.

Google update no update nothing no be my concern.

My concern is $$$ nothing else.

But those programs only what people who know what they are doing.

If you get their emails like i do regularly you've struck gold.

Influential writing is all you need.

Learn direct response from Gary halbert or gary bencivenga.

How to price or run business from dan Kennedy.

This stuff work inrespective of the business or niche you're in.

You don't understand But my business is different...a quote people who are not willing to put in the work always say.

Remember you can't make money and make excuses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? by dejavubobo1(m): 9:27am On Mar 14
Data analyst... got a referal to referal
Re: How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? by talk2hb1(m): 9:36am On Mar 14
online4business:
First get good at your craft so good people will want to associate with your work.

Secondly put something out there that you'll use as bait to attract potential clients... it shows you can do it because them don see your handwork and it works.

I've done all this

To Even to talk to me you pay a commitment fee...na so no free work...learnt that from the great Dan Kennedy and gary halbert.

On LinkedIn sef same thing if you get results you can show na you go choose who to walk with.

I brought influential writing to blogging (writing for display ads and affiliate programs)

If you can't pay me for lifetime shift i want to work once and make money for a lifetime.

You don't understand But my business is different...a quote people who are not willing to put in the work always say.

🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? by WarHorse1(m): 7:44am On Mar 16
femoric:
All you need is the right connection. Most of these companies would prefer a recommendation from within rather than bringing in a stranger.

However, there are a few cases of direct hiring too. Tell you what, all you need is the first job, and after that more companies will reach out to you directly.

My advice would be to stay visible on LinkedIn or Indeed. Put a like, comment, and share posts; engage meaningfully with receivers in their DMs

Above all, pray for God's favor.

I like your informed advice. Thank you very much.
Re: How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? by WarHorse1(m): 7:50am On Mar 16
online4business:

I've done all this

Thank you for this. Very informative.
Re: How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? by WarHorse1(m): 8:00am On Mar 16
dejavubobo1:
Data analyst... got a referal to referal

Yes, I am a data analyst (SQL, python pandas) and a financial modeler with experience in financial planning and analysis.

I display what I can do on my YouTube channel not for the money but for proof of knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcuMg_T7Pq4?si=9HFO3WAKj6WH1Qll

If you can help with referral, I will be appreciative. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job! / Please Help, Address Of Oil Companies In Lagos State. / Vacancies For Office Assistants, Cleaners And Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.