Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Please disregard - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please disregard (2378 Views)

Disregard Misleading Seme Border Video, Says Nigeria Customs / Endsars: Hoodlums Disregard Curfew, Throws Party In Benin City (VIDEO) / Disregard This Fake Rumour ;beware Of Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please disregard by Greenishland(f): 6:08pm On Mar 13
Please disregard. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Please disregard by lazkizz(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13
Do the needful, plank his balls and when he shout .push 3k agege bread in his mouth and plank his left ear with sapele 2by2 .

After all thus little drama call the Domestic violence people in logos and report him to near by girls child NGO, and watch how he will pay for his sins here on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please disregard by MatrixReloaded: 6:17pm On Mar 13
Greenishland:
I had this experience today and I thought to share.

Yesterday, I went to a place at Ogba, to print awareness stickers for my website development training class that I intend to start in April and I met this old man in his sixties or seventies who operated the printing press and we agreed that I should design my stickers by myself with my mobile phone right there before they would print for me in order to cut cost so I stayed there and designed it but when we wanted to transfer it to the system, we started experiencing difficulties so there's this young girl working with him who now painstakingly re designed my sticker before it was printed.

I needed to pick my children from school so I had to leave before the printing was concluded and I told them that I would be back the following day, which is today to pick up the job and I got there today and everything went well, including the old man helping me to cut the stickers at no cost to me and even helping to paste some on some Keke in the area, which I thanked him for.

So while the man was away this young girl asked me whether I understood her language but I said No then she told me that she would have loved to speak to me in her language so that the other guy who was an employee there wouldn't understand.

When we finally got the chance to talk, this girl told me that the old man was sleeping with her for up to a year now.

During the conversation, she said that she was 23 years old and had been trafficked to outside country for prostitution before. This old man being the first person to build a house in their village, helped to rescue her and brought her to Lagos. He promised to teach her his work (printing press) and she has already learnt. The man now sent his wife away and has been sleeping with this girl.

She said she really wants to leave but she doesn't have where to go to. She has no money despite working for him because he doesn't pay her, doesn't allow her to go to church , doesn't allow other men to admire her, etc.

She has been sleeping in the man's workshop since she came and the man wouldn't allow her to use any of his personal houses in Lagos. Now he is threatening to throw her out of the workshop because she went out and spent 3 hours!

She is somehow trapped and the man is really manipulative.

She said she told her mom about how the man is sleeping with her and guess her mom's response? She said that she should endure and ask the man to gift her a house. Hmm but this man is not even feeding her well nor giving her money not to talk of gifting her a house.

This girl is in a very messy situation and she really wants to break free but where to sleep before looking for job is really a challenge to her.

We couldn't talk for long because the old man noticed that she was telling me something.

I have been really heartbroken since I heard her story and I thought to share it.

NB: She is from Delta State.
Report to human rights or Naptip.

9 Likes

Re: Please disregard by Zonefree(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13
Make sure you hear from the man before taking any step. Girl wey don go hawk kpekus outside the country can't be this naive with an old man in Nigeria.

My two cent.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please disregard by 2aces(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13
Her parents have failed her terribly.
Most young girls living life on the edge today are products of failed parenting, help one and a hundred springs up, most get pregnant and give birth to unwanted babies devoid of same parental upbringing they themselves lack, and the cycle continues to the detriment of the society. Little wonder you meet some girls these day and they are just totally empty.

4 Likes

Re: Please disregard by chukskafor(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13
What could be worse than this?
A typical example of the saying, "FROM FRY PAN TO FIRE"

1 Like

Re: Please disregard by MurderX: 8:15pm On Mar 13
At 23 she is not a minor, you better mind your business before you are engulfed in what you know nothing about. That girl cannot be trusted, she will finish you.

8 Likes

Re: Please disregard by obiekunie01: 8:23pm On Mar 13
mu.mu op wan fall for this old trap scam.

them go suck everything you own! your house, your car, your cash! they will even cut your balls commot.

goat!

very funny that you don't know this trick.

6 Likes

Re: Please disregard by Rexymania(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13
Report the matter to human right, and they'd get her out of there.
Re: Please disregard by Rexymania(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13
Can you please explain?

obiekunie01:
mu.mu op wan fall for this old trap scam.

them go suck everything you own! your house, your car, your cash! they will even cut your balls commot.

goat!

very funny that you don't know this trick.

Re: Please disregard by Farrason: 9:57pm On Mar 13
Greenishland:
I had this experience today and I thought to share.

Yesterday, I went to a place at Ogba, to print awareness stickers for my website development training class that I intend to start in April and I met this old man in his sixties or seventies who operated the printing press and we agreed that I should design my stickers by myself with my mobile phone right there before they would print for me in order to cut cost so I stayed there and designed it but when we wanted to transfer it to the system, we started experiencing difficulties so there's this young girl working with him who now painstakingly re designed my sticker before it was printed.

I needed to pick my children from school so I had to leave before the printing was concluded and I told them that I would be back the following day, which is today to pick up the job and I got there today and everything went well, including the old man helping me to cut the stickers at no cost to me and even helping to paste some on some Keke in the area, which I thanked him for.

So while the man was away this young girl asked me whether I understood her language but I said No then she told me that she would have loved to speak to me in her language so that the other guy who was an employee there wouldn't understand.

When we finally got the chance to talk, this girl told me that the old man was sleeping with her for up to a year now.

During the conversation, she said that she was 23 years old and had been trafficked to outside country for prostitution before. This old man being the first person to build a house in their village, helped to rescue her and brought her to Lagos. He promised to teach her his work (printing press) and she has already learnt. The man now sent his wife away and has been sleeping with this girl.

She said she really wants to leave but she doesn't have where to go to. She has no money despite working for him because he doesn't pay her, doesn't allow her to go to church , doesn't allow other men to admire her, etc.

She has been sleeping in the man's workshop since she came and the man wouldn't allow her to use any of his personal houses in Lagos. Now he is threatening to throw her out of the workshop because she went out and spent 3 hours!

She is somehow trapped and the man is really manipulative.

She said she told her mom about how the man is sleeping with her and guess her mom's response? She said that she should endure and ask the man to gift her a house. Hmm but this man is not even feeding her well nor giving her money not to talk of gifting her a house.

This girl is in a very messy situation and she really wants to break free but where to sleep before looking for job is really a challenge to her.

We couldn't talk for long because the old man noticed that she was telling me something.

I have been really heartbroken since I heard her story and I thought to share it.

NB: She is from Delta State.

Be careful what you get yourself into. Area G Police is a stone throw from that place, why has she not go to report the case to police, If she can spend 3 hours outside. Police know how to follow up such cases especially a female inspector.

2 Likes

Re: Please disregard by Cassandraloius: 10:17pm On Mar 13
MatrixReloaded:

Report to human rights or Naptip.

Asap.
Re: Please disregard by westlius(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13
Report the case to police, she isn't a minor
Re: Please disregard by danvon(m): 12:04am On Mar 14
I used to do a printing job before and that girl reminds me so strongly of my coworker then...

This girl would always talk shit about my boss to the customers, even though she was paid more than the rest of us, does less work than the rest of us, gets more days off than the rest of us, yet she's always the one who complains and bitches the most...

I always blamed my boss for not sacking her though...

Now I'm starting to think it's general.

2 Likes

Re: Please disregard by LordIsaac(m): 12:43am On Mar 14
lazkizz:
Do the needful, plank his balls and when he shout .push 3k agege bread in his mouth and plank his left ear with sapele 2by2 .

After all thus little drama call the Domestic violence people in logos and report him to near by girls child NGO, and watch how he will pay for his sins here on earth.

Re: Please disregard by mrdharkchild(m): 3:27am On Mar 14
Bro be careful, don't get involved. Don't buy someone's case. Do your investigations. Hearing and ACTING on one sided stories can be disastrous sometimes.

A fair judge hear 2 sides of a story.

So if there's a police station around and she has never had the balls to report the case, na U wey Be CSI Miami or FBI she report to.

Use Your head, it's either you or she twisted the story because you maybe interested in her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please disregard by gqboyy(m): 4:32am On Mar 14
Try to involve appropriate authorities please, but with caution to avoid putting yourself and your family in danger. I suggest human rights or NAPTIP.
Re: Please disregard by nedekid: 5:05am On Mar 14
lazkizz:

Sad as it may be, don't let emotions cloud your judgement.
Where is the domestic violence here that requires calling girl/child domestic NGO? Is the lady not 23y? Is she held against her will? Did she claim she was being physically abused? No. Rather she is staying with him because of economic reasons. Last I know, there is no crime in a 80 year old knacking a 23y lady.
What the lady needs is empowerment, employment ie money and she will be able to get herself out of the situation she is now. So many ladies are stuck on such quagmire, it may shock you to know even in marraige.

5 Likes

Re: Please disregard by Gadafii: 5:52am On Mar 14
Instead of coming hear to create thread, involved the police discreetly or women right initiatives or any other relevant agencies to rescue her
Re: Please disregard by Spectators: 7:39am On Mar 14
A Glimpse into story of man who rescues young girl from traffickers and turns her into his sex slave
https://spectatorsng.com/a-glimpse-into-story-of-man-who-rescues-young-girl-from-traffickers-and-turns-her-into-his-sex-slave/
Re: Please disregard by Ceasarceasar: 7:46am On Mar 14
Mind your business

1 Like

Re: Please disregard by Greenishland(f): 11:12am On Mar 14
The fact is that her mother is an enabler of this thing. She said that right now, the man's wife is right there in the village fighting her Mom that it's because of her that her husband hasn't called her back.

This man is perceived to be the richest in the village. He has houses in Lagos and in their village too.

The girl isn't comfortable with the issue and she is really feeling miserable.

Asked about her level of education and she said she dropped out of secondary school. No certificate.

But right now, she has gotten the skills in graphic design plus printing.

Her case is just like that of many married women trapped in abusive marriages because they have no means of taking care of themselves and their parents wouldn't allow them to come back home.

T

1 Like

Re: Please disregard by Greenishland(f): 11:17am On Mar 14
I advised her to start going to Church especially Cele because it's trekkable from where she is just for the sole aim of asking for help from the church members or the Pastors wife. She said that the man didn't like Cele but I told her that I don't like the Church either but she has to start going just for the purpose of getting help.

The only problem is that she will not be able to afford the church uniform.
Re: Please disregard by seborrhic: 1:06pm On Mar 14
Zonefree:
Make sure you hear from the man before taking any step. Girl wey don go hawk kpekus outside the country can't be this naive with an old man in Nigeria.

My two cent.
Even if she hasn't travelled out.
A girl of that age,not being fed,not earning money and sleeps in the shop tells you that kind of story and you naively believed her.
Unless the girl has a mental or physical handicap that makes her unable to do anything,I doubt this story.
But stranger things have happened in Nigeria,so who knows this could be one of the bizarre but real stories heard in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Please disregard by Benwallt(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14
From frying pan to 🔥
Re: Please disregard by Eteka1(m): 3:43am On Mar 15
Scam

(1) (Reply)

Couple Stabs10-year Old Girl's Private Part (photo) / Woman Beheads Two Years Old Kid. / Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.