Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Everything Is So Expensive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Everything Is So Expensive (795 Views)

Why Are USA Made Products So Expensive? / Most Families Don't Know Why Hospitals Bills Are So Expensive And How To Avoid I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Is So Expensive by Havesomesense(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13
I don't know how you all are surviving but I'm tired, everything is so expensive.

Tinubu no try with em policies at all.
Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Jeon(f): 8:00pm On Mar 13
You are tired?
Do the needful.

This reign will favor me and my family, amen.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Zwooks: 8:00pm On Mar 13
Toor
Re: Everything Is So Expensive by slimjohn2k5: 8:02pm On Mar 13
Do n buy necessity
Learn to buy essentials in bulk

Buying one derica of garri, beans or rice everyday u need they is u cheating yourself.
Re: Everything Is So Expensive by RepoMan007: 8:25pm On Mar 13
When food prices reaches a point of unbearable pain, we will see need to protect crop farmers from killers. For now, the govt is continuing from where the last one stopped.

1 Like

Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Villa12(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13
Honestly

Imagine it's been a while i eat rice. It's really sad sincerely
Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Kingrshd3: 11:26pm On Mar 13
I still don't understand this.

When bag of rice was 8k and 10k during Jonathan Obasanjọ etc yet people are still complaining Nigeria is not good with bad leader 🤔 despite they are paying for subsidy then and indirectly making life easy for Nigerians

But today that we are facing reality now they are now like praising the so called past bad leaders they have abused Abt bad governance..

NIGERIAN CITIZENS ARE CONFUSED PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Everything Is So Expensive by MikeMicheal(m): 11:35pm On Mar 13
Funnily enough, I eat and live better in the so-called hard economy than when things were assumed good.

Honestly, the hardship is favouring me.
Anyone planning to end it will not succeed.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Bullfallo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13
Big bull rice is 98k 50kg i shock.

When I entered restaurant and they served me small rice and small meat with bottle water 3k I will just remember the big bull 98k rice and i chill. Bought fuel 10k and did small walker to drink beer return home half of the fuel gone. Like play 25k gone with nothing to show. Police road block no longer collect 2h instead they will tell you to go. They need 1k or at most 5h. I just have to cut down movement now

Nigerians are eating rubbish right now. People are buying nonsense and cooking a kind of food even the gods will reject.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything Is So Expensive by 234GT(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13
Bullfallo:

When I entered restaurant and the served me rice and small meat with bottle water 3k I remember the big bull 98k rice i chill. Bought fuel 10k and did small walker to drink beer return home half of the fuel gone. Like play 25k gone with nothing to show. Police road block no longer collect 2h instead they will tell you to go. They need 1k or at most 5h. I just have to cut down movement no

Nigerians are eating rubbish right now. People are buying nonsense and cooking a kind of food even the gods will reject.

And the big bull rice no dey quick done...you go cook am tire......
Re: Everything Is So Expensive by TimiRume(f): 12:47am On Mar 14
Kingrshd3:

When bag of rice was 8k and 10k during Jonathan Obasanjọ etc yet people are still complaining Nigeria is not good with bad leader 🤔 despite they are paying for subsidy then and indirectly making life easy for Nigerians

But today that we are facing reality now they are now like praising the so called past bad leaders they have abused Abt bad governance..

Nigerians had it good before but used their negative confessions to tear their country down.

The cloud is full now. And you know what happens when the cloud is full
Re: Everything Is So Expensive by remi4ever(m): 6:12am On Mar 14
MikeMicheal:
Funnily enough, I eat and live better in the so-called hard economy than when things were assumed good.

AMEN

You and me both.

It's weird, not to be insensitive to the plight of others, but I'm living the dream.

1 Like

Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Anunakeeh: 6:57pm On Mar 14
Bullfallo:

When I entered restaurant and they served me small rice and small meat with bottle water 3k I will just remember the big bull 98k rice and i chill. Bought fuel 10k and did small walker to drink beer return home half of the fuel gone. Like play 25k gone with nothing to show. Police road block no longer collect 2h instead they will tell you to go. They need 1k or at most 5h. I just have to cut down movement now

Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Kingrshd3: 10:44pm On Mar 14
TimiRume:
Nigerians had it good before but used their negative confessions to tear their country down.

The cloud is full now. And you know what happens when the cloud is full

Thanks to God that u understand me
Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Kingrshd3: 10:46pm On Mar 14

Bullfallo:

1 Like

Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Havesomesense(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15
MikeMicheal:

AMEN

You no get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Emmanuel30a2: 4:48pm On Mar 16
Havesomesense:
I don't know how you all are surviving but I'm tired, everything is so expensive.

Tinubu no try with em policies at all.
From all your senses or with all your senses..., na you dey talk nonsense? Wetin you dey use all your senses to do? Now, you called yourself havesomesense... Na you wey get sense, dey talk nonsense? No be common sense be dat? You no get sense, na common sense you get...
Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Havesomesense(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16
Emmanuel30a2:
From all your senses or with all your senses..., na you dey talk nonsense? Wetin you dey use all your senses to do? Now, you called yourself havesomesense... Na you wey get sense, dey talk nonsense? No be common sense be dat? You no get sense, na common sense you get...

Oloriburuku leleyi o
Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Bullfallo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16
Kingrshd3:

it was bad that time not that it was good. I remember when a beg was around 4k before it moves to 8k. Nigerians were really poor those days during obj. No internet penetration and only few were using cyber cafe. Things are worst of now that why people are remembering those years.

1 Like

Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Emmanuel30a2: 5:25pm On Mar 16
Havesomesense:

Oloriburuku leleyi o
Na u be dat, no be me and you...
Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Havesomesense(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16
Emmanuel30a2:
Na u be dat, no be me and you...

Radarada oshi
Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Villa12(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16
Bullfallo:
it was bad that not that it was good. I remember when a beg was around 4k before it moves to 8k. Nigerians were really poor those days during obj. No internet penetration and only few were using cyber cafe. Things are worst of now that why people are remembering those years.
exactly

Even during Jonathan era, i hardly heard of hunger from anyone. Rice was so cheap that anymore could afford it. You could imagine other foods since almost everyone can afford rice. Buhari came and killed everything, while Tinubu is here for the funeral.

1 Like

Re: Everything Is So Expensive by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:56am On Mar 17
Below is the 250 litres tokumbo freezer I was told cost 360k at Odolowu warehouse. The thing shock me no be small. How much go come be new one? undecided

Re: Everything Is So Expensive by Havesomesense(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17
DARLINGTON869:
Below is the 250 litres tokumbo freezer I was told cost 360k at Odolowu warehouse. The thing shock me no be small. How much go come be new one? undecided

Tinubu's administration is the worst.

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Clothes Shopping For Ur Families? / What Will You Do? / The Shadekos'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.