Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World (13601 Views)

Lionel Messi Named World’s Most Marketable Athlete For 2023 By SportsPro / Messi beats LeBron to No1 spot on Forbes highest-paid athletes, Ronaldo in top 3 / Paul Pogba Named 2018 World's Most Marketable Athlete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World by CluelessMODS: 12:30pm On Mar 14
Randal:
Midget
Poor tall man!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World by ScarletBrace(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14
MrBONE2:

Aswear Ayam telling you Bwana grin

Gwaragwara
grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World by RulerIAm(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14
Almiron:
Whereas this bastarrrrd still dey flop non stop,no penalty no show, bottling as usual, getting ridiculed and battered in the desert, mr challenge ofo.
The world don leave am behind

Messi no dey play in the desert yet he's still in Leo's Shadow, insecure and egomaniac m0r0n
Let's laugh at penado and penadogs grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ronaldo, no know u. Messi, no know u. Messi fit like u cos u de post positives about him but he might not even be happy with u trolling his greatest rival. Probably the one person that made him do his best to become what he is cos he had competition. I love CR7 but u would hardly or never see me insult LM10 online. I only do it when I argue with my guys. So grow mf!
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World by steeltrust: 3:43pm On Mar 14
Almiron:
Whereas this bastarrrrd still dey flop non stop,no penalty no show, bottling as usual, getting ridiculed and battered in the desert, mr challenge ofo.
The world don leave am behind

Messi no dey play in the desert yet he's still in Leo's Shadow, insecure and egomaniac m0r0n

Let's laugh at penado and penadogs grin grin grin grin grin
I no know why e de pain you πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Them mention em name na problem
Them no mention em name na another problem

No go k*ll your self oh
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World by steeltrust: 3:56pm On Mar 14
Angelfrost:
In America or globally??!

How is CR-7 absent from that top 10, and how can Mbappe be at the bottom of the list??! tongue
since I came to America here
If it not Lebron you see on the news
You will see Stephen curry or Kevin Durant on the internet. Even giannis is more popular than Messi here

So I wonder who came up with this listπŸ˜‚πŸ€£
A Messi editorial writer I guess

You won’t believe former Liverpool and stoke city player Xander shaqiri plays for Chicago fire and no one even know if he there or not πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

And the worst part them put Mbappe for no.9 πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Abeg leave them make them use am motivate their self

I guess they want to promote football to the outside world cause here where I de
If no be baseball aka cricket, e go be basketball or rugby, WWE and sometimes long tennis
No body give a damn about football here

Imagin to go player monkey post for here I gas pay 10-15$ to play πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Isn’t that funny πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World by Oracle411: 7:29pm On Mar 14
How was Lebron ever more marketable than Messi in the 1st place? How?

NBA is only huge in US. Then some viewers in Canada , Philippines, Brazil and Mexico.

Soccer is watched all over the world., even in remote villages.
Messi has 501m followers on IG
James has 150m.

Ask Africans who Lebron is. Ask Asians, Ask Arabs, MOST dont know and dont give a Bleep about basketball.

U cant compare Messi to any basketballer DEAD OR ALIVE. Not even Jordan with all the excessive hype

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onazi Joins Turkish Club Trabzonspor From Lazio / Bet9ja In Port Harcourt / NFF Signs $4m Deal With Coca-Cola (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.