Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL (8988 Views)

Osinbajo Weighs In On Crude Oil Theft, Says Those In Charge Must Be Accountable / Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL / Without Subsidy Petrol Will Cost ₦462/litre, Says NNPCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by ClassicMan202(m): 6:35am On Mar 14
Fgg
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by OJojossy10: 6:48am On Mar 14
The word "everyone" has got another meaning in Nigeria and I don't know?
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:08am On Mar 14
OJojossy10:
The word "everyone" has got another meaning in Nigeria and I don't know?

datz how 2 be a master crook

by saying everyone does it
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by ucheHapers(m): 7:13am On Mar 14
Malam pls define everyone cos I didn't get sh*t
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by ShenTeh(m): 7:30am On Mar 14
This is the way stupid people talk.

I am NOT involved.

He should be bold enough to mention the names of his cronies.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by PHAYOL81: 7:40am On Mar 14
That's no news. What your plans are to stop it and how much you've implemented of the plans are all we care to know now
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by cucumbar: 7:42am On Mar 14
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by omoredia: 7:52am On Mar 14
That means u are involved
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by sonofthunder: 8:16am On Mar 14
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/everyone-involved-in-oil-theft-says-nnpcl/

They should stop all these grammar and give us the names of the everybody involved?
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by blowjohn(m): 8:22am On Mar 14
I don't get it.

Which day I follow thief naija oil??
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by CHOPUP411(m): 9:00am On Mar 14
I need help,hunger and debt is killing me.

Pls help me 2177796603 Zenith bank
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by Rumundele(m): 9:03am On Mar 14
This man should be arrested, hes a thief for saying everyone is involved in oil bunkering.
I am not and i can never be involve in that evil.
You destroyed illegal refineries you continue to build more, you remove 5000 tapping poing, you goto another point to hot tap again, you are a thief.
You are here talking rubbish, do you want us to empathize with you. All the NNPCl boss are criminal.
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by benjaminlawson(m): 9:08am On Mar 14
The NNPCPL MD is a complete hypocrite, he was talking of illegal oil theft, what of the official one they are perpetrating? Or it is by mistake according to Falana (SAN), that more than half of our oil terminals were not metered. They are just taken our oil out without accounting for the quantity involved, he is now talking of oil theft, whereas, he is deeply involved by not allow meter, to determine the quantity of oil lifted at any particular time, the question is who allow the theft prosper? that why he rightly said that all of them were involved.
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by lexyclasy: 9:53am On Mar 14
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/everyone-involved-in-oil-theft-says-nnpcl/
You should be stupid to say everyone involve in oil theft, sometimes i wonder how leaders releases words from their head.
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by ufotunang: 10:13am On Mar 14
Address and tackle poverty hunger hardship unemployment and all this oil theft will start reducing and stop gradually
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by themanderon: 11:06am On Mar 14
The crude oil thieves are accusing others of stealing. Funny pathetic country.
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by bitbillionaire: 11:43am On Mar 14
I must sue this man for including me there by using the word 'everyone'

1 Like

Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by lexy2014: 12:25pm On Mar 14
rejoice4eva:
It is unbelievable that someone like this is still at the helm of affairs in the petroleum sector. what a national disgrace to be rotating failures and corrupt personalities in Ñigeria

Binance, BDCs and the farmers selling food to neighbouring countries are the problem
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by lexy2014: 12:26pm On Mar 14
ufotunang:
Address and tackle poverty hunger hardship unemployment and all this oil theft will start reducing and stop gradually

what makes you think that the main people involved in oil theft are poor, hungry and unemployed?
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by Cantonese: 12:37pm On Mar 14
BodyCount:
Useless fools

Back all USELESS NNPC staff and give contract work to indians or Chinese to manage the refineries.
I'm sure in 6 months, all those refineries will be work to full capacity again.

ƊANGOTE IS A GREEDY THIEF AND A MONOPOLIST, HE'LL RATHER EXPORT HIS REFINED PETROLEUM TO OTHER COUNTRIES IN ORDER TO MAKE MORE PROFITS THAN TO SELL TO NIGERIANS.

If you employ Indians and Chinese people, where will you house them? Surely you will be opening the door for upgraded kidnapping.

The simple think you do is to make it DEATH PENALTY for thieves and economic saboteurs. With a few examples, all their thieving should end.
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by aribisala0(m): 12:47pm On Mar 14
lexy2014:

what makes you think that the main people involved in oil theft are poor, hungry and unemployed?
What goals should Keyamo set.
What makes you think being obtuse is a sustainable strategy
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by LadyExcellency: 1:38pm On Mar 14
tuoyoojo:
The problem with Nigeria is that there is no punishment for wrong doing and our institution are tol weak

Crude oil theft can stop if the govt is serious about fighting corruption.

Make an example of people stealing oil starting from the big men in govt, court martial any military personnel involved.

Let it be made clear that whosoever is caught no matter how highly placed you are, strict punishment is given and broadcast the punishment

Watch and see how people would fall in line

Until they make example of people stealing gold, copper and other illegal mining in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by chucky101(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14
This will continue till we practice true fiscal federalism and states have complete control of their resources. Why do we build structures on lies and injustice and expect peace? What is happening in Nigeria and the Niger Delta is a disgrace.

The only way for us to experience rapid growth is when states are in full control of their resources, that's the only way the government and citizens will get serious with their affairs.
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by ufotunang: 7:59pm On Mar 14
lexy2014:

....those doing this things are jobless because of the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria ...an idle mind is the devil workshop...if they have work or jobs to do..they will not had gone into oil theft inorder to get money inorder to survive the hard economy
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by bjdon: 8:10pm On Mar 14
We need a leader like Sadam Hussain in thus country m. If the oil pipes in any community are vandalised in anyway, the WHOLE community is serverly punished. The nonsense would end very fast.
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by lexy2014: 10:03pm On Mar 14
ufotunang:
....those doing this things are jobless because of the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria ...an idle mind is the devil workshop...if they have work or jobs to do..they will not had gone into oil theft inorder to get money inorder to survive the hard economy

pls explain to me how these poor, hungry and unemployed people are able to steal $700m worth of crude oil monthly?

who do they sell this crude oil to?
Re: Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL by Amudeneogu: 2:27am On Mar 15
Maybe he is telling Nigerians that he is the oil thief because I am very sure that I am not involved

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Condemns Removal Of Egypt's President Morsi. / Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L / Ex-minister Obanikoro In Fresh N450m Poll Cash Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.