Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo (27014 Views)

Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos / Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13
Death to any E-BOLA miscreants who will try to mine his skull
Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by magzey: 10:26pm On Mar 13
BigDawsNet:
Make dem sentences ham to 285years in jail
Plus his family and Relation abi? grin grin

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by kalufelix(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13
jeromestarks:
If you have a friend that smokes, please avoid him.
No smoking man is normal. They're all m4dmen in waiting.
If you're smoking, quit! I repeat, QUIT!
If you don't quit smoking, smoking will Quit you.
shut up!
Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by joseph1832(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
Avoid men that smokes, they are potential murderers. Their anger level is soooo scary
what about men that drinks?
Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by Kingzjayzee: 10:39pm On Mar 13
2shure:
I met one of these riff raffs abt last week,driving a Nigerian used c300,no hate on that.me day I'm riding a muscle sports for close to a year plus,I asked for some updates.he started hyping himself,I then later asked him for just 5k loan cos money I was expecting didn't come that Thursday,he said he didn't have anything. Even showed me his opay acct reading 50naira as balance.i locked up.2days later I went to a random bar,u can't imagine this same guy bought almost 6bottles for 3 guys and was claiming boss.he was shocked to see me there.ibgreeted him briefly and moved out. Just this evening I heard he had an accident with the benz and it was a right off.i was so happy.cos he boasted a lot,ingested too much colos,buying bag for 20k.shey him eye don clear na.shakara don end.hahahahahaha foolish dumbo claiming woke on top naija used c300 wey be scrap. I also noticed he was lousy,always shouting at top of his voice,always hyper active and sometimes stuffs like lighter,phones and all keeps dropping from his hand. Any small thing ,he would be ready to fight,look for wood.i advised him to slow down then,but he saw me as a hater.him eye don clear now.hahahahaha. the car wey dey give am prestige don spoil,the dumbo dey hospital bed.hahahahaha
abeg no vex o. Wetin u want make we do with this your story?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by Onionstew: 10:45pm On Mar 13
2shure:
I met one of these riff raffs abt last week,driving a Nigerian used c300,no hate on that.me day I'm riding a muscle sports for close to a year plus,I asked for some updates.he started hyping himself,I then later asked him for just 5k loan cos money I was expecting didn't come that Thursday,he said he didn't have anything. Even showed me his opay acct reading 50naira as balance.i locked up.2days later I went to a random bar,u can't imagine this same guy bought almost 6bottles for 3 guys and was claiming boss.he was shocked to see me there.ibgreeted him briefly and moved out. Just this evening I heard he had an accident with the benz and it was a right off.i was so happy.cos he boasted a lot,ingested too much colos,buying bag for 20k.shey him eye don clear na.shakara don end.hahahahahaha foolish dumbo claiming woke on top naija used c300 wey be scrap. I also noticed he was lousy,always shouting at top of his voice,always hyper active and sometimes stuffs like lighter,phones and all keeps dropping from his hand. Any small thing ,he would be ready to fight,look for wood.i advised him to slow down then,but he saw me as a hater.him eye don clear now.hahahahaha. the car wey dey give am prestige don spoil,the dumbo dey hospital bed.hahahahaha

And as a gentleman all of this dey funny to you?
Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by GenFunction: 10:49pm On Mar 13
Gadafii:
did you now become wealthy after his accident

You are an evil jealous human, being happy cos someone didn’t have money to give you two days ago was drinking bears two days later, shame no even catch you as you type this nonsense

Entitled mofo
I notice he dae jealous the guy c300

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by Shimbo96(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13
2shure:
you are happy over another man misfortune? You need help. Even if he gave you that 5k, you will still talk bad about him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by yeslollipop(f): 10:53pm On Mar 13
Later they will say women have entitlement mentality. He didn't find you worthy to have his 5k, who cares if he was buying drinks for strangers in a bar? Why does it matter if he decides to spend his hard earned money on liquor? It is not your business!

Your celebration after his accident shows the hate you had for him. If it's so easy, why didn't you have it? Did your mpa keep 5k with him? What arrant nonsense is this? He will recuperate and ball again. Hater. shocked

2shure:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13
Teeklef:

I would have love too but i am with cash,can't transfer for now.
Apologies 🙏

what about 2moro?
Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by yeslollipop(f): 10:58pm On Mar 13
Shimbo96:
you are happy over another man misfortune? You need help. Even if he gave you that 5k, you will still talk bad about him.

Never mind the entitled mo'forker. Imagine rejoicing because the guy had an accident, because of a 5k loan he most likely had no intention of repaying.
He even had the guts to berate the guy's car brand, a subtle sign that he is low key jealous. What the forkk!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by yeslollipop(f): 10:59pm On Mar 13
Gadafii:
did you now become wealthy after his accident

You are an evil jealous human, being happy cos someone didn’t have money to give you two days ago was drinking bears two days later, shame no even catch you as you type this nonsense

Entitled mofo

He is a mugu.
Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by yeslollipop(f): 11:01pm On Mar 13
2shure:
At all,when u place yourself high on top fraud money,God go disgrace u

But you were begging him for fraud money. What a senseless post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by Patojargz: 11:11pm On Mar 13
Nawa
Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by Nomerci: 11:20pm On Mar 13
Get a life idiot. Jealousy go kill u. Stupid retard,na why u no get anything.oponu. all this face me i slap u residents.
2shure:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by Sirianese: 11:22pm On Mar 13
Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by bluefilm: 11:23pm On Mar 13
End time Colorado

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by Spandau: 11:37pm On Mar 13
zombieHUNTER:
Keep the killings and deaths coming...

Elections has consequences

When zombies post comments. SMH.
Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by Georgekyrian(m): 11:42pm On Mar 13
2shure:

May Gods never leave me with the option of having being like you as a friend

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by Fulaniguy01: 11:56pm On Mar 13
2shure:

so you are happy for some one's calamity ?

kaiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by Dididrumz(m): 12:03am On Mar 14
Freak0:
Colorado will make you go out of your mind,very nonsense smoke

Had it before?
Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by Dididrumz(m): 12:17am On Mar 14
2shure:

Guy.....

The demon in you is a really wicked one ooooooo.
The demon won't even let you know that you're such a demon possessed person.

This demon has placed the spirit of jealousy and envy in you, plus entitlement and hatred.

But you probably won't notice all of this in you because you're demon possessed.

But still, a guy isn't supposed to have such demonic traits in him against his fellow guy, so I'll be praying for you to be set free by the demon in you.

Even if the said guy in your story is truly a fraud 🌟, your more dangerous than him.

Person like you fit kill for money ritual because you envy, hate and are entitled to another guy's wealth.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by Numerouno94(m): 12:18am On Mar 14
2shure:

Haba!! Stop this. He might actually be broke the day u asked him for help.

Sometimes I go completely broke and ask frnds and family for help but some people around me won't understand because i drive a 2009 Muscle. They see me as one money bag. Yes, money comes, but it also goes.

Sometimes I can boast of a million naira or more in my account and sometimes I will b Lukin for just peanut. That's life.

Pls, stop this mindset, almost everybody they manage him life and living on a very tight budget.

Finally, always remember that no one owes u anything. Nobody owe u anything, not even ur family or so called frnds. The earlier u know this the better for u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by andy244: 12:18am On Mar 14
jeromestarks:

Insult Tinubu again and see if thunder will not fire you. You dey m4d neh?
Na lie ? Why are you pained

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by ElliotP: 12:45am On Mar 14
2shure:

The guy nor lie sha, you take style be hater o. But how you dey hate on person because of 5k.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by hopepitex: 1:39am On Mar 14
no be lie
Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by unbiased2021: 1:39am On Mar 14
2shure:

Witchcraft no pass like this. Why you go ask am for loan, you give am money hold for you ?

No worry, person go still happy for your misfortune , na life. You go learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by luminouz(m): 2:28am On Mar 14
2shure:
You are a bad nigga. That boy didn't owe you shiit. You are rejoicing when he had an accident because he refused to give you updates and a 5k loan? You are a snake and I'm glad you don't have friends. With a friend like you, who needs enemies?

N.B: I have noted your moniker. May I never meet you in real life, Amen!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by nex(m): 2:43am On Mar 14
Please get yourself a composite Gas cylinder so that you or your friend will not be able to use it in killing one another.

Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by Honestey: 3:02am On Mar 14
Imagine someone who didn't take colorado dying of colorado nawa o.
Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by DrAkpamudehe: 3:51am On Mar 14
jeromestarks:

Insult Tinubu again and see if thunder will not fire you. You dey m4d neh?

Tunubu na big ugly F🌚🌚L
Re: Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo by deltateam: 4:00am On Mar 14
2shure:

You seriously need more help than him. Look at what a human being is thinking just because he didn't give you #5000.

You now wish him harm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest 3,921 Suspected Armed Robbers, Cultists, Others / Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics / Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.