Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today (1440 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice in your area today? / See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) / See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by zig2ryme04: 9:33pm On Mar 13
I'm in lagos so there is a woman that sells fresh fish everyday.

Some fishes we still breathing when I was buying them

Na so she pass my front and I told her to sell the one of 1k for me since the economy is not smiling.

Was I cheated?

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by Breatheon: 9:38pm On Mar 13
Fair deal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by Jennyclay(f): 9:39pm On Mar 13
You robbed the woman off her fish with a gun and you still have the guts to ask us if you were cheated undecided

You should be in police station by now undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by Kosoco(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13
All this fish 1k... bro locate that woman and give her extra 2k.... you're owing her just know this.

9 Likes

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by muyico(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13
Location?

1 Like

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by Gadafii: 9:41pm On Mar 13
Nice buy oo

Fry some of them and keep inside your fridge

Use some coup, some cook red oil rice and enjoy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by Xosh: 9:46pm On Mar 13
Very cheap
Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by mymadam(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:
You robbed the woman off her fish with a gun and you still have the guts to ask if you were cheated undecided

💯😁

3 Likes

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by flokii: 11:12pm On Mar 13
You got a good deal.
Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by Bongadu: 7:31am On Mar 14
Well done Linus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by Watianoengineer(m): 7:51am On Mar 14
Oku Eko Fish
Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by TANID(m): 7:59am On Mar 14
Jennyclay:
You robbed the woman off her fish with a gun and you still have the guts to ask if you were cheated undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by zig2ryme04: 9:04am On Mar 14
Breatheon:
Fair deal

Yea it's a fair deal. She sold it to me at her own free will
Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by zig2ryme04: 9:05am On Mar 14
Kosoco:
All this fish 1k... bro locate that woman and give her extra 2k.... you're owing her just know this.

I will appreciate her when she bring more fishes today grin

1 Like

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by zig2ryme04: 9:06am On Mar 14
Gadafii:
Nice buy oo

I actually fried them and they are so nice

1 Like

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by zig2ryme04: 9:07am On Mar 14
Gadafii:
Nice buy oo

I actually fried them and they are so nice

1 Like

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by Panda7(m): 10:08am On Mar 14
Am thinking of buying a trawler and starting fishing business

2 Likes

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by NoToPile: 10:09am On Mar 14
Fair deal, looks like chinos fish.
Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by Houseofglam7(f): 11:46am On Mar 14
😎

1 Like

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by zig2ryme04: 11:52am On Mar 14
NoToPile:
Fair deal, looks like chinos fish.

It's a good business when you are at the right location. In my area people go to the river almost everyday to fish and by evening there are enough fresh fishes for sale. Different sizes of fishes
Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by BigDickProblems: 4:17pm On Mar 14
If you actually think this Op bought this fish at a good rate or not, it means you and this Op are really dumb. I mean it.

This image was not captured with any familiar or common object in sight and there is no way any reasonable, logical human can tell if those fishes are small or big.

1 Like

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by zig2ryme04: 5:15pm On Mar 14
BigDickProblems:
If you actually think this Op bought this fish at a good rate or not, it means you and this Op are really dumb. I mean it.

This image was not captured with any familiar or common object in sight and there is no way any reasonable, logical human can tell if those fishes are small or big.

They are just medium sizes but not are big as Titus fish

Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by kmaster007: 6:29pm On Mar 14
Share location
Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by jeromestarks: 8:28pm On Mar 14
We can't know the size of those fish since the camera is so close to them. Without knowing the size, we can't know the price. Without knowing the actual market price, we can't know of you were cheated or not.

Put a spoon or your hand beside it so we can judge how big or small the fish are.
Re: See The Fresh Fishes I Bought For 1k In My Area Today by Pootle: 7:44pm On Mar 15
cook and post let see the end result

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit...*confused* / Most Of You Take This When You Were Young. / Affordable Nigerian Stone Free Rice (pictures Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.