Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Sleeping Unclad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Sleeping Unclad (407 Views)

I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / The Spiritual Power Of Sea Salt / ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Sleeping Unclad by Bullfallo(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13
Spiritual Implication of sleeping unclad ?

For more than a decades now i still prefer to sleep unclad.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Sleeping Unclad by EbiJUNIRO(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13
Wetin u, u think?

Abeg how I fit create topic here
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Sleeping Unclad by blackpanthar: 11:56pm On Mar 13
Bullfallo:
Spiritual Implication of sleeping unclad ?

For more than a decades now i still prefer to sleep unclad.

nothing really, it is even healthy as long as there is no emergency grin

while I am not denying that spirits love nudity or find access easier with nudity.....

as long as you pray before you sleep, or you have a spiritual relationship with God.... SLEEPING NAKED is safe, healthy and even a sign of trust.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Sleeping Unclad by EbiJUNIRO(m): 11:58pm On Mar 13
blackpanthar:

while I am not denying that spirits love nudity or find access easier with nudity.....

as long as you pray before you sleep, or you have a spiritual relationship with God.... SLEEPING NAKED is safe, healthy and even a sign of trust.

How can I create a new topic ?
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Sleeping Unclad by HeatSeeker(m): 12:18am On Mar 14
blackpanthar:

What sort of bunkum is this?
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Sleeping Unclad by blackpanthar: 1:00am On Mar 14
EbiJUNIRO:

How can I create a new topic ?

Go to nairaland main page...
there are many SECTIONS there.

Your topic should be under one of the sections.

FOR EXAMPLE.......

if I am looking for JOB, I find the section called JOB/VACANCIES, then after clicking.... you will see NEW TOPIC, click it....

it will take you to the page you are looking for.

type in your TITLE, then go to the empty space and write the entire words you wish to write,

AFTER THAT, click SUBMIT.

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Introverts In Nigeria (stats) / Bed Bugs Eradication / What Do You Know About Marriage ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.