Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ex-abia Speaker, Martins Azubuike Commends Tinubu Over Appointment In FCT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-abia Speaker, Martins Azubuike Commends Tinubu Over Appointment In FCT (235 Views)

Police Repel Attacks On Rivers Speaker, Martins Amaewhule; Scores Injured / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-abia Speaker, Martins Azubuike Commends Tinubu Over Appointment In FCT by Metrix147: 1:48am On Mar 14
A former member of Abia State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Martins Azubuike has commended President Bola Tinubu over his appointment as the Commissioner representing South East in the FCT Civil Service Commission.

He also appreciated the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Benjamin Okezie Kalu for his role in the appointment.

Speaking with ABN TV in Abuja on Wednesday, the former lawmaker also thanked the Minister of FCT, Nyesom Wike for seeing the need to establish the commission to serve civil servants in the FCT.

He described his appointment as a call to duty, and a call to service.

"We are going to be in a novel area in the FCT, my wish and my prayer is that after said and done, it will be found in the annals of the FCT that this pioneer Commission has contributed immensely in making the public service in the FCT people-oriented, service-oriented and result oriented.

"That will be my biggest joy at the end of the day when it is all said and done", he stated.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/ex-abia-speaker-azubuike-commends-tinubu-over-appointment-in-fct/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: Ex-abia Speaker, Martins Azubuike Commends Tinubu Over Appointment In FCT by ebexofficial: 1:52am On Mar 14
Dem say make he hold something, at all at all
Re: Ex-abia Speaker, Martins Azubuike Commends Tinubu Over Appointment In FCT by lonecatt(m): 5:51am On Mar 14
Rather than cutting cost of governance they are expanding cost of governance.

(1) (Reply)

I Got Over N1billion For Constituency Projects~senator Ned Nwoko / BREAKING: NLC shuts LP secretariat, demands Abure’s sack / Mele Kyari, In Two Weeks Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.