Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. (774 Views)

Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. by Visionary007(m): 5:08am On Mar 14
Hello guys;

Did you apply for the SMEDAN Sterling bank loan last year and you received the email of being the first to receive information on the next step?

Now, another mail has landed for the next step but I'm unable to scale through the self Portal opening. If you are successful, kindly share how you did it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. by mojibbz(m): 11:56am On Mar 14
What exactly is the issue you're having?
Re: Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. by Hanmike(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14
I am having the same issue.
Who can help?
Re: Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. by Visionary007(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14
mojibbz:
What exactly is the issue you're having?

Please the issue I'm having is that I can't proceed because I'm told my email address is on the platform but i haven't completed the account opening as stated in the new mail received.
Re: Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. by mojibbz(m): 4:49pm On Mar 14
J think you have to actually sign up first. Try that and get back to me if there are any other issues
Visionary007:

Please the issue I'm having is that I can't proceed because I'm told my email address is on the platform but i haven't completed the account opening as stated in the new mail received.
Re: Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. by Visionary007(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14
mojibbz:
J think you have to actually sign up first. Try that and get back to me if there are any other issues

While trying to sign up, I'm told my email and phone number exit already on the platform but I haven't signup.
Re: Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. by yearegods: 3:40pm On Mar 15
Visionary007:
Hello guys;

Did you apply for the SMEDAN Sterling bank loan last year and you received the email of being the first to receive information on the next step?

Now, another mail has landed for the next step but I'm unable to scale through the self Portal opening. If you are successful, kindly share how you did it. Thanks.

Good evening, my brother.

Please, I tried to send you an email. Kindly respond as soon as possible.

I received the first email from Sterling Bank (on my business email address) in January, but my business' domain name has expired and I haven't renewed it, so I'm unable to receive any further emails on that email account until I renew. I completely forgot I had received their first communication on that email account.

Please, can you be kind enough to reply my mail with the new message they've sent, as well as the Sterling Bank email address from where the new update came, so I can reach out to them and let them know the situation of things and find out if I can update my email address for now?

Kindly respond ASAP🙏
Re: Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. by Visionary007(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15
yearegods:

Good evening, my brother.

Please, I tried to send you an email. Kindly respond as soon as possible.

I received the first email from Sterling Bank (on my business email address) in January, but my business' domain name has expired and I haven't renewed it, so I'm unable to receive any further emails on that email account until I renew. I completely forgot I had received their first communication on that email account.

Please, can you be kind enough to reply my mail with the new message they've sent, as well as the Sterling Bank email address from where the new update came, so I can reach out to them and let them know the situation of things and find out if I can update my email address for now?

Kindly respond ASAP🙏

Ok my brother. I will reply you.

Re: Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. by yearegods: 7:10am On Mar 16
@Visionary007

Good morning, my brother. You quoted my message but didn't leave any response. Or, am I missing something?
Re: Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. by tyinfinity: 11:25am On Mar 16
Kindly assist me I can not proceed despite receiving messages from them .I am told my e mail does not exist
Re: Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. by Dolphinlove(f): 2:33pm On Mar 16
How do we apply for this, or is the registration closed 🤔
Re: Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. by yearegods: 3:57pm On Mar 16
tyinfinity:
Kindly assist me I can not proceed despite receiving messages from them .I am told my e mail does not exist

I'll suggest you pull up one of the emails they sent you and look for their email address (i.e. the sterling SME email address that they append to the body of their email) and send them a message. They're fairly responsive.

After waiting for a response from the poster to no available, I was able to pull up the first email they sent to my business email account and found their email address there; so, I reached out to them and they responded in less than 24 hours.

You should try reaching out to them.

Good luck.
Re: Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. by Bograd83(f): 1:35pm On Apr 22
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank And Bank Phb Test Format: Help! / Lng Test Holding @ University, 3rd March / Any Infor About Cbn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.