Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops (11506 Views)

Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops In Onitsha, Traders Displaced / Over 1,000 Shops Closed as Gas Explosion claims five lives in Ladipo Market / Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops by emonis88: 7:46pm On Mar 14
HBB1:

So what if it were Lagos?!
N like I said, u ve said it. Just what I expected.
Re: 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops by AkinPhysicist: 7:51pm On Mar 14
Why are the Yoruba people of Anambra treating Ibo people like this?

This is not fair o!

1 Like

Re: 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops by HBB1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14
emonis88:

N like I said, u ve said it. Just what I expected.

And if it were Lagos, you would have been bleating and frothing at the mouth!

🀣

1 Like

Re: 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops by Cheche555(f): 1:09am On Mar 15
This is the more reason people should do due diligence before buying or acquiring a property anywhere to avoid buying issues and stories in the later run.
A proper check in ministry of land before now would have prevented this unfortunate horror.

Regardless they can seek for compensation if in court if they have the right and appropriate Document to occupy the area
Re: 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops by emonis88: 8:23am On Mar 15
HBB1:

And if it were Lagos, you would have been bleating and frothing at the mouth!

🀣
Like u would do? Oh no! I m not a psychiatric patient like u!! I understand that, that is ur behavior n as u know, u just described a behavior u exhibit, that is what I was talking about if it were Lagos. Didn't know that one of d psychiatric patient in Lagos would attack me on the issue. Like someone said where in Nigeria r mad people kept?
Re: 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops by HBB1(m): 8:30am On Mar 15
emonis88:

Like u would do? Oh no! I m not a psychiatric patient like u!! I understand that, that is ur behavior n as u know, u just described a behavior u exhibit, that is what I was talking about if it were Lagos. Didn't know that one of d psychiatric patient in Lagos would attack me on the issue. Like someone said where in Nigeria r mad people kept?

I would understand if you wrote better English-- everything is so disjointed.

Anyway if it were in Lagos, haters would have blamed the government again.

Are you one of the haters?
Re: 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops by emonis88: 9:07am On Mar 15
HBB1:

I would understand if you wrote better English-- everything is so disjointed.

Anyway if it were in Lagos, haters would have blamed the government again.

Are you one of the haters?

Still same psychiatric trait manifesting. U don't understand? Y not go back to school. Oh! I forgot , u only be admitted at the one for those with ur condition.
Re: 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops by HBB1(m): 9:13am On Mar 15
emonis88:

Still same psychiatric trait manifesting. U don't understand? Y not go back to school. Oh! I forgot , u only be admitted at the one for those with ur condition.

Your English is poor.

You writing skills poorer.

It is you, who should go back to school.
Re: 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops by Artscollection: 9:14am On Mar 15
Codepain:
Sincerely Lagos state Govt. Sanwo olu specifically is a weakling.
Too many illegal structure and dangerous building everywhere.
Demolish everything whoever what to cry let him cry

No be all those makeshift ogogoro joints your papa n mama them use litter everywhere. The kind of passion failures like you derive in seeing others go down is second to non. The same way your emilikon that wants to break buhari record in less than one yr n i hope you have eaten because your comment wrecks of frustration.
Re: 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops by emonis88: 11:19am On Mar 15
HBB1:

Your English is poor.

You writing skills poorer.

It is you, who should go back to school.
Ah! The trait showing , everytime.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops by HBB1(m): 11:23am On Mar 15
emonis88:

Ah! The trait showing , everytime.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Go and get your school fees back.
It appears it was wasted.
Re: 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops by emonis88: 1:16pm On Mar 15
HBB1:

Go and get your school fees back.
It appears it was wasted.
The foaming at mouth, incoherent speech . Psychiatric patient on d loose.πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
Re: 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops by Realtruth2023: 8:51am On Mar 16
77up:
Yes one mumu fl@theaded f00lish idi0t don show πŸ™‚

Look at the mirror the person you see which is yourself is the mumu. Don't go and get a meaningful Job to busy yourself, keep wasting away doing otimkpu for politicians who don't even know you exist.
Re: 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops by Lerio(m): 2:34am On Mar 17
tonicyril:
He said the truth ekwensu...ewu

Igbu nne gi there. Your father, you mother, your children, your unborn children.. Ekwensu, Umu Ewu, Mkpi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Jaiz Bank Branches In Nigeria [UPDATED] / Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? / Good News To Football Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.