Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

“All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio (732 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by Kosisochukwu12: 6:47am On Mar 14
Senator Abdul Ningi (Bauchi Central) has declared that the can of worms he opened in the Senate cannot be controlled.

Ningi, a former Majority Leader in the upper chamber, had alleged that N3.7 trillion was not traceable to any project in the 2024 budget.

The lawmaker made the claim in an interview he granted to BBC Hausa over the weekend.

When the upper legislative chamber sat on Tuesday, Ningi, a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) senator, was suspended for three months.

Speaking on the development when he was featured as a guest on Arise TV after the suspension, Ningi claimed that members of the Senate were determined to get him silenced or arrested.

His words: “That is why I said I know this parliament very well; I have come a long way. And that is why we are speaking. Let’s speak.

“Have they ever asked me since the beginning of this so-called crisis, where are your findings? Where are the documents? I’m not using my head to come up with figures.

“Nobody has talked to me about evidence. Nobody has suggested even listening to me. All they are trying to do is to ensure that ‘how do we make sure that Ningi is silenced or arrested so that he doesn’t do anything?’.

“I have opened this can of worms. Neither they nor I will be able to control it.”

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/all-they-are-trying-to-do-is-to-silence-or-arrest-me-ningi-fires-back-at-akpabio-led-senate/

Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by Naijanascam: 6:57am On Mar 14
This 10th Sinate is the best since the history of 🇳🇬Nigeria

Distinguished Sinators indeed

1 Like

Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by Never4getU: 7:01am On Mar 14
But how can 8 whopping 3.7 trillion padded into a budget? I red 28.5 trillion when the budget was presented that went through online but after Sen. Ningi came up with this story I was stunned.

Can this be a case of fraud or clear politics of presidency of the Senate that was lost by the north?

Cos once north lost out at any political contest, they don't easily back down. If Tinubu were someone like Jonathan it would have been worse by now but Tinubu understand the system better and can't be intimidated as such.
Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by Lumarstone: 7:06am On Mar 14
That amount of money allegedly to have been padded in the national budget would have been used to pay for fuel subside for the general benefits of every NIGERIANS for between 9/10 months. But, you see what our leaders are doing with a whooping sum of 3trillion, seven hundred billions of Naira.

Only God will judge each and everyone of us according to our deeds.

I left..!

2 Likes

Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by Okete001(f): 7:07am On Mar 14
Hehehe
Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by crossfm: 7:12am On Mar 14
Hehehe.

He really ruffled feathers of the big looters in Nigeria grin tongue.

They will stop at nothing to bring him down. They will unite in respective of their parties, religion and region.

Did anybody notice how fast the senators were in tacking this issue.
When it has to do with the common Nigerians,they will first form committee,then sub committee and it will take forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by EreluRoz: 7:20am On Mar 14
Hold akpabio responsible for all that's going on in the country. That man is corruption personified. They are just try to give asiwaju's government a bad name, he's obidient at heart and doesn't care what becomes of asiwaju's tenure.
Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by Dalohad: 7:23am On Mar 14
Ningi and Northern Senators, make sure you hold Akpabio and the other corrupt Senators for blokus. They must shiiit hot shiiit. grin

3 Likes

Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by Dalohad: 7:24am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
Hold akpabio responsible for all that's going on in the country. That man is corruption personified. They are just try to give asiwaju's government a bad name, he's obidient at heart and doesn't care what becomes of asiwaju's tenure.

Both Asiwaju and Akpabio are criminals and TOTAL thieves.

The Southern Senator Forum rubbish is dead on arrival. It can't save Akpabio.

4 Likes

Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by Soulsymbol99: 7:25am On Mar 14
Akpabio lost control frm day one

2 Likes

Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by Dalohad: 7:26am On Mar 14
Corrupt Akpabio-the Okotie-Eboh of our time, you are getting kicked out soon.

1 Like

Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by oskopy: 7:35am On Mar 14
Yorubas is really the problem of Nigeria according to sanusi. The person above is trying to exonerate Tinubu from the drama at the Senate chamber.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by vowiski(m): 7:37am On Mar 14
Lumarstone:
That amount of money allegedly to have been padded in the national budget would have been used to pay for fuel subside for the general benefits of every NIGERIANS for between 9/10 months. But, you see what our leaders are doing with a whooping sum of 3trillion, seven hundred billions of Naira.

Only God will judge each and everyone of us according to our deeds.

I left..!

Keep waiting for God to judge ..

That’s how America waited right. ?

1 Like

Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by Beautifulday: 7:58am On Mar 14
The man knows what he is talking about.

1 Like

Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by Lumarstone: 10:43am On Mar 14
vowiski:

Keep waiting for God to judge ..

That’s how America waited right. ?

Americans has a working legal institution. Hence we do not have such, the best thing to do is pray to God for things to change. Till tomorrow, we all still repose our hope in God.

I left..!

1 Like

Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by 9jatriot(m): 11:36am On Mar 14
The truth is that this man knows that as a member of the senate, the proper place to have started the allegation would have been on the floor of the senate. If he had made the allegation on the floor of the hallowed chambers, the other senators would have no excuse to suspend him. Then after making the allegation at the senate, he can now start going to TV stations to explain himself.

But making an unsubstantiated allegation like that on the Hausa service of the BBC, especially when his allegations were either untrue or not well presented, he has only himself to blame
Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by Houseofglam7(f): 11:44am On Mar 14
It is finished
Re: “All They Are Trying To Do Is To Silence Or Arrest Me” – Ningi Fires At Akpabio by Melagros(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14
COMRADES, the leadership of the tenth senate under Akpabio lacks credibility and integrity, therefore, Akpabio is a nonsense man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole’s Sack Tactics Applied In Ganduje’s Suspension – Bashir A / $480m Afc Probe: Pressure Mounts On Panel To Nail Soludo / Will You Touch Him/her With A Ten Foot Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.