Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 (28329 Views)

Paul Alexander: ‘man In The Iron Lung’ Dies After Living In Tank For 70 Years / COVID-19: 386 New Cases Reported, 10 Deaths And 78 Discharged On May 8 / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by arantess: 12:47pm On Mar 14
APOPTOSIS:

You can say that again.
I lived in Europe before relocating to America.
America is just something else.
Even Buhari can't destroy America's economy.
Before he would attempt such, his kids would destroy him first before CIA thinks of doing so.
America is innate and allows you evolve into ideas.
grin grin
e no fit lai lai
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by finallybusy: 12:51pm On Mar 14
This is good news. He is finally free if an afterlife exists. So, what was God’s reason for making him suffer for seven decades? The news was reported on the radio yesterday. It’s surprising every other outlet is catching up today.
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by maasoap(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14
What an incredible fighter! RIP
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by SuperOnyi: 1:20pm On Mar 14
shocked

This just reminded me of my big brother and has motivated me to never give up on him.

Good night, sir.
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by SuperOnyi: 1:22pm On Mar 14
TANID:
he did

shocked

Really??
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by Joxiba22: 1:35pm On Mar 14
JASONjnr:
He succeeded to achieving all his dreams because of his country.

Alot of polio people in Nigeria are beggars and using wheelchair.....

Imagine, he became a lawyer and wrote a memoir.....

Facing life from a metal container and facing life from Nigeria which is cheaper?

It's easier to succeed in Nigeria than to succeed abroad from a metal container

So the credit goes to the resilience and tenacity of the man rather than country
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by Fearurcreeator: 2:05pm On Mar 14
Angelfrost:
Incredible feats for one so severely disadvantaged...!

When you decide to wake up and complain about your life or how life left you with the shortest end of the stick, read up this man's story and shut the fvck up!

Sometimes what truly limits us in life is how far our minds can reach, and how strong our resolve to succeed against all odds.
Thank you... One useless thing up there don start dey mention country like say this same man his country man no dey with no degree
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by blowjohn(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14
Knew about this man many years ago.

That's why I like YouTube and I always tell people YouTube is far far far better than tv, Instagram or TikTok.

Do u know about the 'radium girls?'
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by Careful4u: 2:09pm On Mar 14
Bless you man

Beremx:
He cheated death for 70years. He was indeed a fighter. Imagine staying in a locked iron for 70years

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by Oizee(f): 2:18pm On Mar 14
2shure:
He tried.if to say him well.he for reach 120years
if he was well he could have smoked and consumed all sorts of garbage that could have shorten his lifespan.
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by iyinoluwa1h: 2:36pm On Mar 14
May his soul rest in peace.Why are such people in Africa or Nigeria invalids and beggars?May his soul rest in peace.Why are such people in Africa or Nigeria invalids and beggars?...
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by Treasure17(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14
Rest in peace. What a fighter.
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14
Angelfrost:
Incredible feats for one so severely disadvantaged...!

When you decide to wake up and complain about your life or how life left you with the shortest end of the stick, read up this man's story and shut the fvck up!

Sometimes what truly limits us in life is how far our minds can reach, and how strong our resolve to succeed against all odds.

Na wetin dey tire me for u these motivational speakers be this. Do you think he would have achieved all that if he had found himself in this country?
That man was privileged to be born in a country where the system is working and looks out for everyone. Being born poor in this country na big set up, talkless of being a born with polio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by jojothaiv(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14
thorpido:
Real fighter.
He had a country that worked for him.
You have a solid point.

Not to discredit the effort of our leaders too but we are long walk to getting it right over here.

Lest I forget, may God rest his sweet soul.

JuanDeDios:

No, he didn't. But there are great things beside p#ssy.
Legit!

There's more to life than what's locked in between the two legs of a woman.
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Mar 14
Kionrae:
Baba fit dey masturbate inside that tank low-key

And so?

Some of you focus on the wrong things so much it makes me wonder how your brains work

2 Likes

Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by Kionrae: 9:19pm On Mar 14
cococandy:

And so?

Some of you focus on the wrong things so much it makes me wonder how your brains work
you must be fun at parties plus you're mad
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by cococandy(f): 9:24pm On Mar 14
Kionrae:
you must be fun at parties plus you're mad
Yes I am.
Don’t blame me because you don’t know when and where a joke is called for
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by Kionrae: 9:27pm On Mar 14
cococandy:

Yes I am.
Don’t blame me because you don’t know when and where a joke is called for
the joke wasn't for a retard like you to begin with
Ride on bxtch
Don't ever quote your daddy again
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by cococandy(f): 9:50pm On Mar 14
Kionrae:
the joke wasn't for a retard like you to begin with
Ride on bxtch
Don't ever quote your daddy again
🙄
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14
Fearurcreeator:

Thank you... One useless thing up there don start dey mention country like say this same man his country man no dey with no degree

Wetin sup bros?

Ar offend u?
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14
Joxiba22:

Facing life from a metal container and facing life from Nigeria which is cheaper?

It's easier to succeed in Nigeria than to succeed abroad from a metal container

So the credit goes to the resilience and tenacity of the man rather than country

Based on a baseless comparison

Nigeria is the worst

Cuz the poor are not expected to even see themselves as humans

They are in their millions tho and they will die in their millions

None of them will ever make it without massive fraud or anything such as that

Spits
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by MrDoGood(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14
Morbeta11:
At least he will Make Heaven cos he didn't not cheat on anyone.

Open your brain
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by BALLOSKI: 8:32am On Mar 15

"In this time Paul went to college, became a lawyer, and a published author.

This is the most strong-willed man to ever exist.

Then someone would tell me suicide is an option. May God not get us to that level of thinking.
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by Fearurcreeator: 10:39am On Mar 15
HellVictorinho6:

Wetin sup bros?

Ar offend u?
Lolzzzzz ... People plenty my neck small
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:58am On Mar 15
Fearurcreeator:

Lolzzzzz ... People plenty my neck small

Even 1k ?
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by JuanDeDios: 11:33am On Mar 15
Thundafireseun:

Nothing is greater than seeing your own children…

You will agree with me when you grow up

1. I am grown up - I believe far more than you.
2. Having kids is not the greatest thing on earth - there are things better.
3. Sex is not a metaphor for kids - the post I replied to was talking about sexual PLEASURE. And, of course, you can have kids without having sex, thanks to science.
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by Thundafireseun: 12:28pm On Mar 15
JuanDeDios:

1. I am grown up - I believe far more than you.
2. Having kids is not the greatest thing on earth - there are things better.
3. Sex is not a metaphor for kids - the post I replied to was talking about sexual PLEASURE. And, of course, you can have kids without having sex, thanks to science.

continue having sex without kids … and kids without sex …

Your business…. Just stay away from my mentions
Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by JuanDeDios: 12:44pm On Mar 15
Thundafireseun:

continue having sex without kids … and kids without sex …

Your business…. Just stay away from my mentions
Sure, you should try it. It's great. Just not the greatest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14,200 Youths In Benue Are Living With HIV/AIDS - APYIN President / Let's Talk About Tramadol Aka T.m(u Knw Nah) / Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.