Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction (8405 Views)

Uzodimma Allocates Brand New Buses To Ministries, Department & Agencies (photos) / PMB Allocates Houses To 1994 Super Eagles Squad / Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by NkanuSon: 1:44pm On Mar 14
This is too much money for this tiny project
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by Originalsly: 1:46pm On Mar 14
Why is it we never see details?... as in X amount allocated to Y construction company for Z kilometers of 4 lane highway linking Heaven to Earth .... and twice the amount for an eight lane Expressway linking Earth to Hell. How do they even arrive at these figures is not questioned.
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by Franklyspeakin: 1:54pm On Mar 14
Abeg make we hear word.
EEIA:

APC, PDP and LP are all the same.

1 Like

Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by MEGAWATCH: 2:09pm On Mar 14
Titanium001:
Unfortunately, you will still find a lot of people who are unhappy with such a great news smiley

You have been hearing great news since 2015, how body come dey you?

I believe we are too old to be deceiving ourselves in this country.

1 Like

Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by nzube25779: 2:55pm On Mar 14
Just 3 roads our of all the hundreds of terrible roads in the country? That's too badJust 3 roads our of all the hundreds of terrible roads in the country? That's too bad...

1 Like

Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by blowjohn(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14
hopexter:

I trust Umahi and from his previous records, I know what he’s capable of achieving if properly funded.

Nigeria is getting better and we all will get there successfully. If you worthless father had drive and ambition, a drug lord will not be your president. So deal with the laziness of your father and leave Umahi and Tinubu alone angry angry

Nawa o. U harsh o

1 Like

Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by blowjohn(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14
Chai see money.

Politics good o.

But e also bad
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by MFORC(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14
Thanks David Umahi especially that obajana to Benin road na eyesore.
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by Putindbutt: 4:13pm On Mar 14
dominique:
Just 3 roads our of all the hundreds of terrible roads in the country? That's too bad
Have you been reading the news?, have you been following Umahi?, have you been following FEC?, Mrs Dominique, who do you like this?

3 Likes

Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by allthingsgood: 4:14pm On Mar 14
Creamypie:
Apc go wake up looking for wetin go sweet its foolish and followerz To hear.na announcement of 800 billion for school feeding, 3 trillion for student loans, humanitarian affairs to Carter for the poor, 700 billion, 22 trillion for palliative, them go publish. I miss obasanjo

Always complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by Topman7: 4:17pm On Mar 14
G00dharddick:
90% of that money will be looted. The other 10% will be used to do a very useless and half baked work on imaginary roads.

Nigeria remains a joke! The drug lord has vowed he won't rest until he cripples Nigeria down

You are an absolute imbecil.e.

IPOB TERRORIST OUTCAST.

What are you even doing on Nairaland?

Who asked your opinion?

Get your dirty tramp self out of this place, you stinking animal.
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by Topman7: 4:22pm On Mar 14
KingKO22:

Thanks for crying more than the bereaved 😄😄

Na this same set of people celebrate ordinary gutter and Julius Berger signboard 😄😁😁😄

Don’t mind the demons.

Only happy when a project is in Igboland.

Anywhere else, they trash it.

These are the animals that want to lead Nigeria?

Never in a million years.

We’ll rather die of starvation than be led by demons who hate us.

Nasty, repulsive things.
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by skj1377(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14
Ibadan to Ilesa needs a facelift
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by Paraman: 4:41pm On Mar 14
easyfem:
They just Dey call money any aw ….. give this thing to local gov to run
Let the state governors fix all the state roads first
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by Titanium001: 6:37pm On Mar 14
MEGAWATCH:

You have been hearing great news since 2015, how body come dey you?

I believe we are too old to be deceiving ourselves in this country.
They will surely answer ‘present ‘.
Why don’t you keep searching for your bad news in order for things to get ‘better’?

1 Like

Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by lapintoz: 7:00pm On Mar 14
Obidense....which project your ancestors do for your side....aside from a brewery and bank branch....

G00dharddick:
90% of that money will be looted. The other 10% will be used to do a very useless and half baked work on imaginary roads.

Nigeria remains a joke! The drug lord has vowed he won't rest until he cripples Nigeria down
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by MEGAWATCH: 7:05pm On Mar 14
Titanium001:
They will surely answer ‘present ‘.
Why don’t you keep searching for your bad news in order for things to get ‘better’?

My friend reality is reality, please stop deceiving yourself when things get better in this country the whole world we bear witness to it.

Most of you after shouting IT WILL FAVOUR ME AND MY FAMILY, you will run away from the country to look for something better for you and your family.

You are too old for that abeg.
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by Honestey: 9:49pm On Mar 14
Billions for reads across the country, trillions for budget padding across the Senate, this country no balance
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by Titanium001: 9:59am On Mar 15
MEGAWATCH:

My friend reality is reality, please stop deceiving yourself when things get better in this country the whole world we bear witness to it.

Most of you after shouting IT WILL FAVOUR ME AND MY FAMILY, you will run away from the country to look for something better for you and your family.

You now know my age? Mr know it all. Anyway, if this pessimistic mentality rocks your boat, it’s up to you. But it’s never a bad idea to be optimistic about a just awarded important project- at least not in my dictionary

You are too old for that abeg.
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by MEGAWATCH: 10:08am On Mar 15
[quote author=Titanium001 post=128942551][/quote]

Hope in the midst of these stealing of national treasure?

Hope in the midst of high level financial recklessness?

Hope in the midst of heartless budget padding when an average Nigerians are suffering greatly?

Maybe that's how Pa Awolowo managed the western Nigerian resources and he was celebrated and still celebrated to today.

At this point I believe we are too old to be deceiving ourselves in this country.

When we mean business, the whole world will know and they will come looking for us and not the other way around.
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by Titanium001: 11:41am On Mar 15
MEGAWATCH:

Hope in the midst of these stealing of national treasure?

Hope in the midst of high level financial recklessness?

Hope in the midst of heartless budget padding when an average Nigerians are suffering greatly?

Maybe that's how Pa Awolowo managed the western Nigerian resources and he was celebrated and still celebrated to today.

At this point I believe we are too old to be deceiving ourselves in this country.

When we mean business, the whole world will know and they will come looking for us and not the other way around.
Persist with the pessimism, my dear, na you qet am wink
Life too short, you know?
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by MEGAWATCH: 11:54am On Mar 15
Titanium001:
Persist with the pessimism, my dear, na you qet am wink
Life too short, you know?

Yeah, life is too short a and that's why we must desist from self deceit.

If you tell yourself the truth, you will make better plans for yourself and family and never put your hope on the man catching fun with our collective resources.

You can never harm yourself when you don't put your hope on careless people.

In fact when they surprise you you take and when they failed you see it at a normal thing.

You need to pay me for this exposition I'm teaching you today.
Re: FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction by Titanium001: 9:43pm On Mar 17
MEGAWATCH:

Yeah, life is too short a and that's why we must desist from self deceit.

If you tell yourself the truth, you will make better plans for yourself and family and never put your hope on the man catching fun with our collective resources.

You can never harm yourself when you don't put your hope on careless people.

In fact when they surprise you you take and when they failed you see it at a normal thing.

You need to pay me for this exposition I'm teaching you today.
Lol, you are the one to do the paying, because hopelessness pays no one. Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) / "Yakubu Gowon Is Dead" - NTA Mistakenly Projects On Air / Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.