Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Anyone With Personal Review Of Airtel Unlimited Smart Box? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Anyone With Personal Review Of Airtel Unlimited Smart Box? (188 Views)

Airtel Smart Box With The Outdoor Unit ODU. Let's Share Our Experiences Here. / Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free / My Personal Review Of The Weyon TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Personal Review Of Airtel Unlimited Smart Box? by zebszebs: 10:38am On Mar 14
Does anyone have a personal review of Airtel unlimited Data Smart Box?

Like do you own one?

Is the data unlimited and not some disguised FUP?

I am thinking of purchasing it since Starlink has now doubled in price and I wont want to waste my money on some false advertising
Re: Anyone With Personal Review Of Airtel Unlimited Smart Box? by BlossomJey: 12:03pm On Mar 14
I'll like to know about this as well
Re: Anyone With Personal Review Of Airtel Unlimited Smart Box? by brainbox34(m): 3:04am On Mar 15
Everything depends on how strong Airtel network is in your area but as for the unlimited it’s 100% unlimited. I used over 700gb last month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone With Personal Review Of Airtel Unlimited Smart Box? by theoneJabulani(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31
zebszebs:
Does anyone have a personal review of Airtel unlimited Data Smart Box?

Like do you own one?

Is the data unlimited and not some disguised FUP?

I am thinking of purchasing it since Starlink has now doubled in price and I wont want to waste my money on some false advertising
Why not buy one and do a review yourself? Oh I forgot, ......
Re: Anyone With Personal Review Of Airtel Unlimited Smart Box? by Obviouslyblunt: 10:11pm On Mar 31
No it is not. Google about it.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD|HP OMEN 15 / Airpod Deals / Sold A Month Used Zetrex 220amp Batteries With Brand New 2kva 24v Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.