Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Efcc Raided My Home - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc Raided My Home (383 Views)

Kidnappers Hideout Raided In Rivers,3 Rescued, 2 Human Skulls Recovered (Photos) / Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos / Sapele Robbers Went Back To Same Boutique They Raided 8 Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Raided My Home by Treborblue(m): 11:45am On Mar 14
Where do I begin this story
Oh well I’ll start it from anywhere.
Early hours of this morning my Caucasian started barking unusually around 5am she rarely barks at all.
I woke and as I peeped through my window I saw a big white van in front then some people wearing red jackets stretched hand to open my gate immediately I knew it was efcc
I jumped up from my bed woke my gf who sleeps naked rushed to the other room to hide anything that can be misinterpreted and used against me
Told my guys to wake up from their slumber.
One immediately woke as he would stand they shone torch on him
They ran round my building and completely surrounded it.
Now let me back track a little to events leading up to this

I stay in Benin I recently graduated
And coupled with a little success in betting and crypto investments I made last year when dollar was quite cheap
I made some couple millions which took me from poverty sapa lifestyle to medium class and I thank God.
Cause Omo my back story is very bad I’ve legit gone a week without no food , and when any small money came my way I would still carry it to bet cause I reasoned the money won’t feed me more than a day.
My dad died when I was barely a year old it’s been me my mom and my elder sister ever since.
At my lowest of lows God came through and my life began taking a gradual turn around which it is still on.
Now basically I live well
I took a 2 bedroom apartment
Somewhere a bit far from school
So I could control my womanising tendencies and plan for many things.
This is where the episodes begin.
The place I relocated to I happen to be compound neighbors to a self celebrated juju priest
Who made himself vigilante of the area.
My neighbor is a producer
Who has faith would have it I had worked with him in the past, now some time last year I mistakenly sent 70k to someone else I tried calling bank, but then I rested on the matter, after conversing with this my neighbor we got to find out he was the one
And not only that he said he was in need of money to complete his rent when that money came . The coincidence was massive, I took it as God telling me he has already gone ahead of me to get this apartment months before I even knew I needed a place.
The area lacked light and sim network.
So I installed some light solar and got a network company to install network for me.
Everything was fine until this juju man started laying rules
1. No yahoo boy in the community ( I had no problem with this)
2. Everyone must off their gen by 10pm
Now there is no light in this area
And this so called juju Mann doesn’t off his gen 10pm whenever he does his juju festival.
Oh well
I defaulted in putting off my gen at the said time , this juju man took a mega phone and rained causes on me and my friends at the front of my gate.
And threatened to send the feds my way( prior he had asked my friend to tell me to pay money for bullets ) which I ignored.
Anytime I see him I greet and hurriedly pass.
Few days ago my neighbor friends broke the padlock my neighbor kept saying he will fix it blablabla but he never did. Which I just find way too good to be coincidental cause I wasn’t around when the padlock broke.

This morning about 9 hefty men and a woman 10+ people some wearing masks, some holding guns came . They ordered me to open my door.
I did they seized everyone phones
Checked checked questioned and ransacked
Then gave us some advice, even started tipping us off on who wasted their time by inviting them I.e the juju man . Then left not without pocketing some of my type c cords which I’m just realizing
No warrant nothing
If robbers use their uniform to attack nko.
Is there a way I can sue them for illegal search ?
Is there a way this fake herbalist can be prosecuted?

Note: I off my gen 10 sharp cause I don’t like problems
Just some few times If the heat is unbearable.
There’s just some hate around that I’m doing well

Re: Efcc Raided My Home by 22o62021: 11:56am On Mar 14
Pack out of that community
Cos the worst is yet to come

1 Like

Re: Efcc Raided My Home by Treborblue(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14
22o62021:
Pack out of that community
Cos the worst is yet to come

Do I contact the landlord to refund remaining part on my rent??
Re: Efcc Raided My Home by 22o62021: 12:07pm On Mar 14
Treborblue:

Do I contact the landlord to refund remaining part on my rent??

No maintain your lane now
Start now de hunt for house in a good location.

If na Uniben

Go Isihor

But since you din graduate

Move far to sapele road or Gra

No witch hunting for those areas
Re: Efcc Raided My Home by decatalyst(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14
It is better to avoid what is avoidable.

Move out of that area ASAP!

Things could get messy and even spiritual before you know it.

The poor automatically hate or detests the average or rich ones in Nigeria.
Re: Efcc Raided My Home by Treborblue(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14
22o62021:

No maintain your lane now
Start now de hunt for house in a good location.

If na Uniben

Go Isihor

But since you din graduate

Move far to sapele road or Gra

No witch hunting for those areas
instead of moving about I think I’ll just leave the Benin all together
Re: Efcc Raided My Home by Treborblue(m): 12:16pm On Mar 14
decatalyst:

I’m very sure the man has tried spiritual means. That’s why I made sure I didn’t give him any money, or shake his hand. My money must not enter his hand. I get God I no Dey fear juju man
Re: Efcc Raided My Home by Treborblue(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14
Even my landlord fears the man cause of his juju antics. Why will you call yourself a Christian and be afraid of juju man
Re: Efcc Raided My Home by Treborblue(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14
decatalyst:

Avoiding the avoidable is very valid last thing I want is to stress my mum
Re: Efcc Raided My Home by 22o62021: 2:09pm On Mar 14
Treborblue:
instead of moving about I think I’ll just leave the Benin all together

Better...go Abj

(1) (Reply)

Yobe Bomb Blast: Lack Of Medical Supplies, A Major Problem Of Victims At Hospita / #pray For Nigeria / Chicago Cop Who Allegedly Shot Teen Laquan Mcdonald 16 Times Charged With Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.