Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos (28053 Views)

Queen Atang Shows Her Banging Body (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother / Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by Nkl4u: 1:44pm On Mar 14
Otulented:
Lol grin grin this guy get mind ooo!
Anything wrong with what he did? undecided
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by advanceDNA: 1:46pm On Mar 14
Appletek:
Foolish guy

Noooo.....that's an insult to foolísh people....

His babe got pregnant left for another man who dumped her and she still came back and he married her after birthing..... he's a fvcking rétard.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by Reussite: 1:46pm On Mar 14
Now thats a real nigga right there....going for what he wants with his full chest.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by Nkl4u: 1:47pm On Mar 14
What's wrong in marrying a single mother? Some of the comments here shows how immature some guys are
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by advanceDNA: 1:57pm On Mar 14
Nkl4u:
What's wrong in marrying a single mother? Some of the comments here shows how immature some guys are

Lol...immature is the only insult u could come with to drag pple for their personal choices?

U ddnt add toxic, small boy, broke, and

When ur own son's girlfriend cheats on him by fvcking her estate neighbour skit-maker because of the cars and fake life he shows off online ...and comes back after being rejected by the guy and his family to come and marry ur son with the child she birthed....

Go ahead and pat him on the back for being mature

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by illuminutty: 1:57pm On Mar 14
I don't know her but I know Akwa Ibom ndi maka esi Akwa Iko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by ZaraIhua(f): 1:59pm On Mar 14
Happy Married Life to them.... Their outfit is giving.
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by Ijaya123: 2:02pm On Mar 14
Logins2125:
Bobrisky

Who is bobrisky?

🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by illuminutty: 2:08pm On Mar 14
This simp no get shame marrying a single mom that was busy sharing toto everywhere. Tufiakwa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by Fkmodhi: 2:15pm On Mar 14
She go still cheat on him

1 Like

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by iamtardey: 2:16pm On Mar 14
Kustask:
Lol. Babe wey born for Bleep boy na another simple man LOML
😂
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by DiskJokeyManic: 2:17pm On Mar 14
😓
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by iamtardey: 2:18pm On Mar 14
UselessBuharist:
Stay married oo I beg you with God. We don’t want to hear due to some irreconcilable differences after 2 years
irreconcilable differences 😂😂😂
This life na wayo , na so so ojoro full am.
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by LagosG: 2:18pm On Mar 14
Kenneth4u205:
Simple man. I'm also a simple man . welcome to the SIMP club my brother
Takes an Alpha to tame this kind woman.
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by silento(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14
obaidan:
this guy get liver sha ....i admire his courage and conviction BUT do I want to be like him? ABSOLUTELY NOT

He will learn the hard way , just small time he will know

3 Likes

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by KrisUc(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14
Is this not the guy they said was her bf before queen went into bbn who was dumped after she got fame and became a baby mama for another popular dude? Well, what I see is that this guy wants to use queen to build fame and possibly cash out before dumping her ass for her bestie. What goes around comes around, ain't wishing them bad but what goes around comes around, 2-4years time we will all meet here again to discuss this matter.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by jattopeter(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14
This matter pain you ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
DCmonster:
This fool doesn't even own a car but had to rent one for the wedding.
I have just one advice for him, whenever he is not in the to Bleep her he should just picture the way lamba was hitting her wide pvssy mercilessly.
A stvpid sSIMP he is!
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by reiddecuti: 2:46pm On Mar 14
Commercial hole privatized! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by Ttipsy(f): 2:47pm On Mar 14
Hope she will come for reunion show

I miss those things
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by tnerro1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14
Why all the glamour for second hand wife.
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by predictor1: 2:49pm On Mar 14
This girl is very foolish. The man is playing her.

1 Like

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by aquita(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14
Congratulations
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by AngelicBeing: 3:28pm On Mar 14
sad
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by winner37(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14
I hope she is not in a hurry to go in , if she's in a hurry she will hurry out sooner than expected....

Happy divorce in advance
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by AlphaHakimi: 3:39pm On Mar 14
I want to buy a car, I visit a car dealership and the sells man tells me he has a lot of unused cars, straight from the factory and then I reject all the new cars and opt for an already driven car with a history of one accident and a 100 thousand mileage.
That's the case of this guy.

5 Likes

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by Timetravel88: 3:43pm On Mar 14
LagosG:

Takes an Alpha to tame this kind woman.

Why would an alpha bother taming a woman that has given her most priced asset (her womb) to another man? Let’s not even talk about her vjay wey don see men semen (pun intended)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by Duru009(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14
AFTER 1

1 Like

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14
Kionrae:
Didn't this babe just give birth recently to one fvck boy skit Maker lamba or so, before?

Yes you are right lol
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14
Fkmodhi:
She go still cheat on him

You don't need a prophet to tell you this lol

3 Likes

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14
reiddecuti:
Commercial hole privatized! grin grin grin

A commerce hole will always be a commercial one. It can never be privatised grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by Biggaboi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14
Did Whitemoney congratulate her?
Re: Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos by Pennilessword1: 4:40pm On Mar 14
If Simp was a definition. This guy is it. Simp raised to power mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says / Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) / Photo Of Uche Ogbodo And Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.