Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Budget Padding: Labour Party Senator Tony Nwoye Says He Was Allocated N250millio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Padding: Labour Party Senator Tony Nwoye Says He Was Allocated N250millio (654 Views)

Senator Tony Nwoye Responds To Criticism Of His Tech & Innovation Hub / Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano / Budget Padding: You’re Ignorant And Dubious, Dogara Blasts Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budget Padding: Labour Party Senator Tony Nwoye Says He Was Allocated N250millio by pingpong1: 2:04pm On Mar 14
The senator representing Anambra North Senatorial District on the platform of the Labour Party (LP), Mr Tony Nwoye, has denied receiving N500 million allegedly given to some ‘senior’ senators from the alleged 2024 budget

Amid the 2024 budget padding saga, an X platform user, @RealOlaudah asked Senator Nwoye, “@SenatorNwoye my senator I hope you didn't soil your hands and that of our constituency with Godswill Akpabio's N500 million?”

Responding to the question, the lawmaker said he did not receive any N500 million as a constituency project.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/14/budget-padding-labour-party-senator-tony-nwoye-says-he-was-allocated-n250million-didnt

However, he said he was allocated N250 million for 2024 zonal intervention projects.

He added that he was a first-time senator and that the money had not been released to him.

He said, “I didn't receive any 500 Million naira as a Constituency project for the good people of Anambra North Senatorial District. What was allocated to Me for the Zonal Intervention Project for 2024 is N250 Million naira. I am a first time Senator. And this sum has not been released.

“All I can tell our people is that we will not betray the trust. There is nothing we would have done at that moment. Ningi is a respected Senator.
Re: Budget Padding: Labour Party Senator Tony Nwoye Says He Was Allocated N250millio by Forumites: 2:12pm On Mar 14
Maybe the long awaited revolution will start from our constituencies
Re: Budget Padding: Labour Party Senator Tony Nwoye Says He Was Allocated N250millio by atiku4President(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14
Forumites:
Maybe the long awaited revolution will start from our constituencies
I tell you.
Re: Budget Padding: Labour Party Senator Tony Nwoye Says He Was Allocated N250millio by Tochi3(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14
"You be thief", i no be thief"
"You be robber" i no be robber"
You be armrobber", no be armrobber"

"Argument Argument argue", dem argue

grin grin

The era of Bullion vans

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: Labour Party Senator Tony Nwoye Says He Was Allocated N250millio by commoditiesnig: 2:39pm On Mar 14
Hmm..interesting!
Re: Budget Padding: Labour Party Senator Tony Nwoye Says He Was Allocated N250millio by DonMarkuzi(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14
At least he was honest.
Re: Budget Padding: Labour Party Senator Tony Nwoye Says He Was Allocated N250millio by chopnaira: 2:46pm On Mar 14
And he built one ugly looking IT building with maybe less than 5 million naira. Shameless labour party politician grin

Re: Budget Padding: Labour Party Senator Tony Nwoye Says He Was Allocated N250millio by Melagros(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14
COMRADES, let's expect more revelation in the coming days or weeks
Thanks to Ningi for exposing those bunch of thieves

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: Labour Party Senator Tony Nwoye Says He Was Allocated N250millio by Slytiger: 2:57pm On Mar 14
The Okada rider that they sent to the HOR has abandoned his constituency as well and dey follow dem chop money for Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Padding: Labour Party Senator Tony Nwoye Says He Was Allocated N250millio by Depriest2020: 3:26pm On Mar 14
Senator Ndume has cleared the air, that only 10 of them that are presiding officers received 500m.

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: Labour Party Senator Tony Nwoye Says He Was Allocated N250millio by LadyExcellency: 3:34pm On Mar 14
chopnaira:
And he built one ugly looking IT building with maybe less than 5 million naira. Shameless labour party politician grin

What was allocated to Me for the Zonal Intervention Project for 2024 is N250 Million naira. I am a first time Senator. And this sum has not been released.

You are the problem because you never read the details.
Re: Budget Padding: Labour Party Senator Tony Nwoye Says He Was Allocated N250millio by LadyExcellency: 3:38pm On Mar 14
Slytiger:
The Okada rider that they sent to the HOR has abandoned his constituency as well and dey follow dem chop money for Abuja.

I am a first-time Senator. And this sum has not been released. The money may not even be released if you are not loyal to the Tinubu government

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Demands Removal Of Police Chief For Refusing To Release Ex MFM Chorister / Ignorant: Not Every Sanwo-olu Is Lagos Governor, Gboyega Slams Tunde Ednut / For Becomrrich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.