Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,789 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

MTN Network Is Poor! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Network Is Poor! (23102 Views)

MTN Network Is Back! / This Is How Fast MTN 5G Network Is! / Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by Emitheo74: 5:10pm On Mar 14
Betty101:
Not only MTN..9Mobile & Airtel are all down.
That useless 9mobile too is down. I'm not even surprised.
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by AKSA7111: 5:10pm On Mar 14
Even Opay and palmpay not work perfectly today not only MTN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by Elvisu: 5:11pm On Mar 14
Submarine cable has issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by nairalanda1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 14
The network is bad. Some website work,some don't

I guess costs have increased.
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by onyxo76(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14
very slow most pages not loading
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14
nlfpmod:
MTN network is down, again.

Who else is experiencing poor MTN network today?

It's not even images Nd I have been trying to log on nairaland since morning
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by nairalanda1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14
Elvisu:
Submarine cable has issues.

So that is the problem
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by onyxo76(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14
Breatheon:
Useless country and network. I guess fiber cables cut again today.
but who is cutting those cables
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by nonny1212: 5:24pm On Mar 14
Switch to another network that is manageable. Me i don Switch to airtel, not like they are good but at least manageable
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by Anunakeeh: 5:25pm On Mar 14
vowiski:
MTN Nigeria is a very irresponsible coy, and they keep doing this because the Nigeria government allows them to do so.

This is economic sabotage, government will turn blind eyes because MTN knows how to shut their mouth, of course with bribes.

This has been a persistent issue and no government agency is ready to talk about it.

MTN can’t try this madness in South Africa.

A very mediocre company pretending to be a lion.

Just see how their useless 5G services are. Just imagine the see finish.

Painful thing is a lot of people have lost money, lost lives, failed examinations, and lots more because they depended on the very useless MTN network.

Unfortunately, they will keep spending money on advertisement and celebrities, hiring quack engineers with low payment and huge money to bribe government.

Until we wake up, irresponsible companies like MTN will keep pooing in our throats.

They know we will only complain online , let some of these LP SANs sue the bloody hell out of MTN and let us begin to press charges against these mad parasites.

NCC, EFCC, ICPC, National Assembly will never comment on issues like this, never!

Crazy thing is not just about browsing, you can’t even receive OTP.

Madness!!!!!!

MTN & Airtel are both Useless.

There is no hope for that country. No light, No network.

1 Like

Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by TalkingBird: 5:26pm On Mar 14
The network has been terrible in recent times. It looks like they turn off some Mast to reduce the cost of energy
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by nairalanda1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14
Looks like cables cut
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by Dantedasz(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14
It has been terrible today.

1 Like

Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by Dynamicboss: 5:45pm On Mar 14
Glo LTE is better than MTN 5G

1 Like

Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by yusluvad(m): 5:59pm On Mar 14
Debroslink:
I have the G. A. M. E. 2 phones, all 4 in them
Glo
Airtel
Mtn
Etisalat

When one is down, 3 are still firing.
😂😂

1 Like

Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by adeoyelekan(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14
Nonsense
I have been trying to send 250 million naira to a friend but the App is not connecting
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by Sapeleboy911(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14
Man, this has been very frustrating for me. Spent over 30k for MTN, Glo, and Airtel internet subscriptions still I have been unable to place just 30 bets today. How I wish bet365 or Wiilhill has betting shops in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by Analyst7: 6:19pm On Mar 14
This useless mtn should just pack their loads and leave this country, do this people know how urgent some matter is that needs network
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by sincerlyyo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by historic: 6:38pm On Mar 14
Hero2t:
Both MTN and Airtel on my end

Airtel too is misbehaving
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by TruthsFM: 6:39pm On Mar 14
I experienced Mtn poor network today too
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by nihinlade(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14
I thought I am the only one. This network is gradually becoming the worse these days!
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by ElasmoBranchii(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14
AlabiKILLER2021:
Basketball live wey I for chop

Over 215

Before e load finish

Na over 223 I dey see

I rush carry am

Game ended 219

MTN useless!!!!!

Not only you bro. I lost an opportunity to make money today because of this rubbish. Honestly they should find a way to put an end to this issue. We cannot be battling NEPA and this one at the same time.
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by Breatheon: 7:23pm On Mar 14
onyxo76:
but who is cutting those cables

How do I know? They always find a way to add more frustration to the people.
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by ChikaSunday(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14
nlfpmod:
MTN network is down, again.

Who else is experiencing poor MTN network today?

Truth is that the main problem of MTN is the 4 under sea cables that the huti terrorists back by Yemen destroys 2 weeks ago.

MTN have refused to talk about it, but MTN under sea main one cable is connected to those cables which joined Europe , Asia, and Africa together under sea at Djiboti
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by Nolevel666: 8:05pm On Mar 14
vowiski:
MTN Nigeria is a very irresponsible coy, and they keep doing this because the Nigeria government allows them to do so.

This is economic sabotage, government will turn blind eyes because MTN knows how to shut their mouth, of course with bribes.

This has been a persistent issue and no government agency is ready to talk about it.

MTN can’t try this madness in South Africa.

A very mediocre company pretending to be a lion.

Just see how their useless 5G services are. Just imagine the see finish.

Painful thing is a lot of people have lost money, lost lives, failed examinations, and lots more because they depended on the very useless MTN network.

Unfortunately, they will keep spending money on advertisement and celebrities, hiring quack engineers with low payment and huge money to bribe government.

Until we wake up, irresponsible companies like MTN will keep pooing in our throats.

They know we will only complain online , let some of these LP SANs sue the bloody hell out of MTN and let us begin to press charges against these mad parasites.

NCC, EFCC, ICPC, National Assembly will never comment on issues like this, never!

Crazy thing is not just about browsing, you can’t even receive OTP.

Madness!!!!!!

What about Glo
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by Honestey: 8:07pm On Mar 14
On it's day, no network is as good as Mtn but it's becoming more and more unreliable. I guess Nigeria is happening to the poor network provider.
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by Recardo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14
Emitheo74:

That useless 9mobile too is down. I'm not even surprised.

9mobile is a complete disaster. That network should just disappear, so useless.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by josh123(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14
Sane with mine, i thought it was my phone and i had something important to do, since morning till now, i haven't done it...So frustrating. I read somewhere that the undersea cable was damaged, i don't know if its true
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by Mcslize: 10:13pm On Mar 14
You can never experience this in diaspora and you see ogbonti fighting against those doing well in diaspora.

Please, I am on the look out for ogbonti. I have placed a bounty of 300,000 naira cash on him. Anywhere you find ogbonti, catch him alive and bring him to me.

I want ogbonti to have a taste of what the common man is facing in this country. I repeat, catch ogbonti alive for me and get your cash.
Re: MTN Network Is Poor! by drezzyx(m): 10:20pm On Mar 14
MTN and Airtel are all epileptic don't let me mention glo They are all useless they are not different from PHCN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Price Leaks / Toughest Phone Ever:The Land Rover's Explore Comes With Swappable Battery Pack / The Country That Manufactures The Infinix Android Powered Phones

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.