Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia (457 Views)

Remi Tinubu's Visit: Governor Adeleke's Wives Clash Over Who First Lady Position / Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) / Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia by Gjrich(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14
Indonesia Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti to discuss Investment In State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7eKVOboMQM?si=51iKBERMvN61m73J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7eKVOboMQM?si=H9cQQD35HaI4E8S6

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia by Gjrich(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14
Gjrich:
Indonesia Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti to discuss Investment In the State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7eKVOboMQM?si=51iKBERMvN61m73J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7eKVOboMQM?si=H9cQQD35HaI4E8S6

Good news to the people Abia State
Re: Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia by Oracleforce: 7:25pm On Mar 14
Audio visit....

Let see the result after 4 years in the life of the Abia people... I know this is another deceptive way of campaigning for Bitter Obi....we are here after 4 years to see what Indonesian investors have turned the lives of the Abia people into...
Re: Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia by Topman7: 7:26pm On Mar 14
Na wa o.

Last week it was Poland, this week Indonesia.

It seems like something is brewing in this Abia state of a place.

That state could become the fulcrum of our Industrial Revolution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia by Chukwuka319(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14
Great news and welcome development for Igboland and Nigeria in general, though Igbophobic rabid animals will develop High BP over this.
Nigeria and Indonesia are strategic trade partners and this recent economic collaboration with an Igbo speaking state of Nigeria will further advance the long term economic prospects and benefits of both countries.
Both Countries have some things in common.
1.Nigeria and Indonesia are among the three top producers of red palm oil globally.The other is Malaysia.
2.Both countries are the fourth and sixth most populous nations respectively; Indonesia with more than 277 million people and Nigeria with more than 223 million people.
3. Both Countries have some of the largest Muslim populations on earth , Indonesia with 241.52 Muslims and Nigeria with 111 million Muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia by yarimo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14
Always good at snapping pictures, no any meaningful project on ground undecided undecided
Re: Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia by Mikechinos(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14
yarimo:
Always good at snapping pictures, no any meaningful project on ground undecided undecided
Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia by yarimo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14
Mikechinos:

Jealousy
Go to Anambra state and see good governernce in reality
Re: Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia by Dalohad: 7:57pm On Mar 14
Oracleforce:
Audio visit....

Let see the result after 4 years in the life of the Abia people... I know this is another deceptive way of campaigning for Bitter Obi....we are here after 4 years to see what Indonesian investors have turned the lives of the Abia people into...

Drink poison and die for your own good Mr miserable.. grin

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia by Colandrewnda: 8:10pm On Mar 14
Oracleforce:
Audio visit....

Bad belle , Shame
Re: Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia by Gadafii: 8:46pm On Mar 14
yarimo:
the difference between you and cràze man for road side is that you have internet access

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia by SpatialKing(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14
Oracleforce:
Audio visit....

You don't need to unnecessarily bittered and Jealous..

Celebrate developments in Abia state like you celebrated Lagos red Rail

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Ambassador And Investors Visit Governor Alex Otti To Invest In Abia by Forumites: 8:51pm On Mar 14
Oracleforce:
Audio visit....

You guys should seek for help cos una mental health is going off wire.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Got N1 Billion From Government This Year - Delta North Senator Ned Nwoko Says / Who Did Peter Obi Insult? / We ‘ll End Rice Import Before 2015 – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.