Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi (48467 Views)

The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board / President Tinubu Appoints Dr Ruby Onwudiwe To The CBN Board / Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by CluelessMODS: 9:46pm On Mar 14
shortgun:
Tinubu will always remain a regional ethnic champion who will never know anything about national leadership or cohesion.
Shortgun to your head.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by NinjaMetahuman: 9:46pm On Mar 14
She lost a life time opportunity just for a 2 minutes tweeter validation.

Internet will be the end of a lot of people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by seunmsg(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14
Kukutente23:

I hope you'll have the decency to resign from govt the day APC is kicked out

I won’t accept political appointment from a government I campaigned against. Never.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by DJInfluence: 9:46pm On Mar 14
So they didn't question her qualities or qualifications but that she supported a different candidate during election. All inclusive government indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by tonicyril: 9:48pm On Mar 14
Kenneth4u205:
This is childish wicked politics from TINUBU if it turns out to be true
Himanly speaking can u employ those who embarrassed you severally and call you names when it's not that there are no capable hands in ur camp?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by VinnyBaba: 9:48pm On Mar 14
See this Yeye President we have, with his USELESS, Petty and Tribalistic Associates! undecided

During Obasanjo govt, didn't he appoint Bola Ige as Minister of Justice despite Ige support for Falae/AD. sad

Ebola is such a Yeye person.

Dats why he is FAILING WOEFULLY in Aso rock.😏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Gossiphub: 9:48pm On Mar 14
safetyboot:
This government will never make it!

After clamouring for National unity and sending text messages 😂

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by FLYFIRE(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14
Isn't it better to not have stained her good reputation being in same boat with eBola Sniff-powder. God works in wonderful ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by NinjaMetahuman: 9:49pm On Mar 14
DJInfluence:
So they didn't question her qualities or qualifications but that she supported a different candidate during election. All inclusive government indeed.
aye po gan

There are more people more qualified than her and they will get the appointment.
She's not the only one that can do the job.

Let that be a lesson to Internet clout chasers who think everything is a clout.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by casualobserver: 9:50pm On Mar 14
successmatters:

Lifetime opportunity as a drug worker?

There is a group of people that should not be poninting fingers when it comes to drugs. These people can abuse anybody on any other matter but not drugs because we know the source of their wealth is drugs. In fact many of their so called businesses are fronts for laundering the proceeds of drugs…..4 of 5 of their so called rich men have been or are involved in drugs. A lot of them say they are “businessmen” but what they do use their drug money to buy goods and cars abroad to import and sell inNigeria to “wash” the money.
Others can point fingers…not them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by imam07: 9:50pm On Mar 14
Ttalk:

Your comments no just dey make sense at all. Is it drug they sell at CBN?
u dont know ipob push hard drugs in every area

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by imam07: 9:52pm On Mar 14
successmatters:

Who cares grin

Remember Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Remember Oby Ezekwesili
Remember Sokudo

This woman will rise higher that tinubu and all his tribalistic people tomorrow.
do these people know your father?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Kaybeth(f): 9:52pm On Mar 14
What happened to "join us, let's make Nigeria better". Is this not what they often say to the opposition?
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Saidfx(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
A lot of obidients are serving in this our government and busy spoiling things for asiwaju, they are hell bent on giving asiwaju a bad name. It's sad Femi is not smart enough to notice them. Akpabio is an obidient at heart, I know what I'm saying.

It's sad how they've brought sorrows to Nigerians

Deep!
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by MrALIVE: 9:53pm On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
A lot of obidients are serving in this our government and busy spoiling things for asiwaju, they are hell bent on giving asiwaju a bad name. It's sad Femi is not smart enough to notice them. Akpabio is an obidient at heart, I know what I'm saying.

this is rub*bish*
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by imam07: 9:53pm On Mar 14
Kenneth4u205:
This is childish wicked politics from TINUBU if it turns out to be true
next time appoint your enemy as your finance manager

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Kennyswag: 9:53pm On Mar 14
She should go and contest for edo state governorship election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by integrity16(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14
[b]If she is competent, I don't see why she shouldn't be appointed.

There's a minister in this cabinet who never supported Tinubu during the last elections but was appointed like that guy at ministry of communication and digital economy.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by TariDisemi300: 9:54pm On Mar 14
EreluRoz:

That curse wey i dey always talk about, you collect pass me.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Ikinternational: 9:54pm On Mar 14
EreluRoz:

Boy ....shut the fk up
Why you people love yearning rubbish
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Formation10: 9:55pm On Mar 14
EreluRoz:

prove your point by naming those obedient nominate by selected president that are spoiling the things you name them
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14
Seems she put one leg in APC and the other leg in Labour party during the election. Good that Tinubu fvcked her in between those deceitful legs.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by madjune(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14
Nigeria and tribalism.

That's the root cause of the lingering hardship in the country.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Ikinternational: 9:57pm On Mar 14
Max24:
Serves her right. Let her go collect her Social Media CBN appointment from the Agulu SM president.. It cannot favour her and her family after singing baba wey no we'll he dey shout Emilokan ooo. Make Elupee 77 favour her.

You're not God. Neither is your president
What's meant for her is meant for her
Ndiala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Inosky(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14
That will still not change anything.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Ikinternational: 9:59pm On Mar 14
I honestly want Tinubu to appoint ONLY Yoruba people.

As the famous saying goes, every dog has his day

Please Yoruba people, own this failure of a government. IT'S OKAY your man is dieing anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by CrossRhodes: 10:00pm On Mar 14
Max24:
Serves her right. Let her go collect her Social Media CBN appointment from the Agulu SM president.. It cannot favour her and her family after singing baba wey no we'll he dey shout Emilokan ooo. Make Elupee 77 favour her.
Many of you people should actually be counted as livestock in the next census

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by PepeXKermit: 10:02pm On Mar 14
Max24:

except going to theif i dont see how public service is a thing wey dey give somebody joy. criminal mind and tendencies
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by tjfulloption(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14
Pictures and videos of her supporting Obi or adonbilivit. grin
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by CrossRhodes: 10:03pm On Mar 14
seunmsg:

Whatever. She’s out, deal with it.
Yea it will increase your account
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by casualobserver: 10:03pm On Mar 14
seunmsg:

I won’t accept political appointment from a government I campaigned against. Never.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by blowjohn(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14
Well, they have a point.
It's risky. Doesn't even make sense.
It very likely she was very vocal as a Peter obi supporter.
It's good to use ones head when making certain alignments in politics.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video / President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / Police Arrest Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Over Mace Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.