Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Vote Miss Nigeria As Favorite Queen Of Miss Africa Usa Pageant's - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vote Miss Nigeria As Favorite Queen Of Miss Africa Usa Pageant's (2640 Views)

Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) / Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 / Miss Africa USA Finalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Miss Nigeria As Favorite Queen Of Miss Africa Usa Pageant's by Rubbermaid(f): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2007
Mfonobong Essiet is representing Nigeria at the 3rd Annual Miss Africa USA pageant.
She is currently ranking second next to Miss Sierra Leone shocked

Scroll to the bottom of this page and vote to support Miss Nigeria as your favorite queen grin

http://www.missafricaunitedstates.com/mausa/vote.htm

Re: Vote Miss Nigeria As Favorite Queen Of Miss Africa Usa Pageant's by mukina2: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2007
They  are all  Pretty cheesy

but i voted for Miss Sierra Leone .  cheesy

she will win by force grin

Re: Vote Miss Nigeria As Favorite Queen Of Miss Africa Usa Pageant's by Rubbermaid(f): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2007
Mukina,
haba this is NAIRAland o,

How can Sierria Leone win with as many Naijas as we have? Her being second is just a temporary setback - you know, slow start grin

Ok, contest is now on Nigeria vs Sierra Leone - a race to the finish tongue tongue
Re: Vote Miss Nigeria As Favorite Queen Of Miss Africa Usa Pageant's by Rubbermaid(f): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2007
There is no competition self - even the African fashion Sierra Leone (and all others) will wear originated from Nigeria
So I doubt that she will pull it off like Mfon - case in point (photo #2) grin

Re: Vote Miss Nigeria As Favorite Queen Of Miss Africa Usa Pageant's by mukina2: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2007
na lie grin

People voted for her because she deserves it cheesy

Miss Sierra leone to win cheesy
Re: Vote Miss Nigeria As Favorite Queen Of Miss Africa Usa Pageant's by nguage(m): 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2007
I voted for Miss Nigeria but I think Miss Cameroun is really the prettiest of the lot.
Re: Vote Miss Nigeria As Favorite Queen Of Miss Africa Usa Pageant's by MfonEssiet(f): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2007
Thank you for your support everyone! I hope to see my fellow Nigerians in attendance at the actual pageant :-)

~Mfonobong Essiet

(1) (Reply)

2012 In Review: Celebrity Fashion Mistakes / Would You Rock This Dress? *WTF* [PHOTOS] / Top Reasons Why You Need A Modelling Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.