Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Soludo Is The Best Governor In The South East and in the History of Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Is The Best Governor In The South East and in the History of Anambra (995 Views)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Obiano: Prof. Soludo Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State / Ganduje Bags ‘Best Governor’ Award Despite Bribe-taking Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Soludo Is The Best Governor In The South East and in the History of Anambra by Skooltynz: 3:35pm On Mar 15
DevilsEqual:

But una fit put mouth for Lagos election
Una fit tell people make dem vote Chinedu

Hypocrisy at its peak cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think i know the shape of your head already
unfortunately for you there is no election now go and face,labour party members not me ,you dont live in the state so face your ebin nkpawa draining you.
Re: Soludo Is The Best Governor In The South East and in the History of Anambra by Jcoleworld911: 4:53am On Mar 16
Ttipsy:
whar part of Anambra Is this?

Anambra west i guess ?

No, Anambra center
Awka north precisely

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is The Best Governor In The South East and in the History of Anambra by holicupp(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20
Anambra1stSonTV:
Like I said you don't know where you are from in Anambra state

ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Beat Journalist To Coma With Horsewhips / Hilary Clinton's Trip To Africa ~ Her Biggest Yet Nigeria Not Inclusive / Zakari Biu, Policeman's Son, Among The Bomb Blast Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.