Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP (7785 Views)

N3.7trn Budget Padding: Senate Has Been Stripped Naked – Oshiomhole / Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by Grace001: 7:39am On Mar 15
And some mumu hungry die hard followers are ready to die for them.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by igwebuike01: 7:56am On Mar 15
nothingspoil70:
As long as the coup leader is a Yoruba no problem. Otherwise get ready for another civil war

You have been warned
Civil war against Yoruba in Yoruba soil by all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by Tom1960: 8:06am On Mar 15
PDP has no moral right to ask Akpabio to step down because budget padding started during PDP government.
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by YorubaKing: 8:09am On Mar 15
seeker121:
Clowns you pple should keep taking the citizens for granted one day the pple will rise for a common cause to revolutionize the nation.

Long overdue, but the typical black man is too coward for such

1 Like

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by Jayhome24: 8:16am On Mar 15
DatNiggaDaz:
See the corrupt clowns some worthless group of creatures are puutting their renewed hopelessness on grin grin

Apc is a disaster. Ruga, Tinubulation & Bullion vans. Hunger, Inflation, poverty, ethno_religous bigotry, nepotism, corruption, terrorism, misery, killings, ethnic cleansing, landgrabbing etc are their idealogies

Will you all shut up and go to hell

Where was Atiku during Buhari year-in year-out Budget padding?

Pls all of you should shut up and f u c k to hell. Atiku is doing everything against anything Southern president, he frustrated Obj for 8 good years, he frustrated Gej and succeeded with his gang to kicked him out but when Buhari his brother came to power he relocated to Dubai and went mute now it is Tinubu he started what he and his group did to Jonathan, sorry it won't work.

Atiku pls go to hell with your hypocrisy, Tinubu will spend 8 good years in power if you all don't like it kill yourselves.....

Your Southern people una too foolish and extremely dumb forr una failure to noticed these vultures from the North never want any Southern to rule over them.

Nonsense....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by lapintoz: 8:22am On Mar 15
Fa fa fa.....fowl......

Agents of destabilisation.....una don fail 😁

malali:
THE RIGHT THING TO DO SHOULD BE AN INDEPENDENT COUNSEL.

A THOROUGH INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION IS OWED TO NIGERIANS.

WE CANNOT CLAIM TO BE FIGHTING CORRUPTION AND SWEEPING ALLEGATIONS UNDER THE CARPET.

THERE 3 ARMS OF GOVERNMENT, THE JUDICIAL ARM SHOULD SET UP AND INDEPENDENT COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE ALLEGATIONS.

THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ACCUSED OF BUDGET PADDING CANNOT GANG UP AND SUSPEND THE ACCUSER.

WE ARE SETTING A BAD PRECEDENCE IN THE SENATE.

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by malali: 8:24am On Mar 15
lapintoz:

Fa fa fa.....fowl......

Agents of destabilisation.....una don fail 😁

No destabilization, we have to maintain transparency, it has to start somewhere
we are striving to make revolutionary changes, i do not care about any party
But i want us to have rules in place that all parties or governments must follow
due process should be the same regardless of party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by Tetraozonaitera: 8:26am On Mar 15
DEMOCRACY IS NOT GOOD FOR AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by gabbytabby: 9:01am On Mar 15
I just wanted to burst your bubble. Politicians are same same some will legalise bribery sothay everyone is collecting it.

tnerro1:

This one you are complaining about Isreal, what concerns isreal with people stealing money for their selfish use? Didn’t you hear Biden was investigated for taking secret documents home. Always trying to justify stealing of public resources by saying the other guy is stealing also.

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by Rumundele(m): 9:01am On Mar 15
All of them should just resign and get out of that place,
We don't need criminals to make law for us.
We are better off without them

1 Like

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by gabbytabby: 9:04am On Mar 15
I no know anything about governance. I no get that kind mind.

So if una know say na normal normal why the uproar.

maasoap:

Lawmakers would raise supplementary budget? Do you even know anything about governance at all?
NA has been doing budget padding since 1999 and they won't stop now. 2025 budget and beyond will still be padded because that's where and how they get their own extra juice. And the president will always sign it if he needs that budget
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by dettolgel: 9:04am On Mar 15
F4ufw3ftg:
>:

Why not gather 10m naira and play your games. Since you are sure you will end up with over a billion naira and after paying back the 10m you can comfortably retire and stop spamming nairaland. grin
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by maishai: 9:09am On Mar 15
First and foremost all Nigerian politicians are criminals but this whole agenda that anyone that comes from the South is too corruption Nigeria must stop

It's a northern game which Nigerians fail to see cos of bigotry

Akpabio is not the first to pad budget, na their way for national assembly, but blowing Akpabio own out of proportion must stop

Thank God tinubu surrounded himself with wike who understands what it means to be spite by the north
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:10am On Mar 15
This is not news,it has been happening since 1999 of naccent democrazy, angry
But Just because northerner no be president again they want to embarrass this govt.This is failed game. Imagine Election bad losers blabbing. PTinubu should just ignore those fooools and focus on governance to make all Nigeria systems better sadeconomically,socially,health,secured system etc.Focus pls,THE REFORMS ARE WORKING NAIRA IS STABILIZING AND STRENGHTHENING,COMMODITY PRICES WILL CRASH WITH BORDER TRADES angry
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by badoh(m): 9:18am On Mar 15
mrdharkchild:

My father was there during the war, be careful what you wish for .

War doesn't resemble that which you play in Video games.
You don't want war but you want coup abi, deh play...
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:20am On Mar 15
PDP is a useless opposition party

If PDP is an active opposition party, by now pressure from the red chamber would force him to resign

See the spokesperson idiiot saying he hasn't done anything, cursed people
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by Feggie3: 10:02am On Mar 15
Jayhome24:

Pls all of you should shut up and f u c k to hell. Atiku is doing everything against anything Southern president, he frustrated Obj for 8 good years, he frustrated Gej and succeeded with his gang to kicked him out but when Buhari his brother came to power he relocated to Dubai and went mute now it is Tinubu he started what he and his group did to Jonathan, sorry it won't work.

Atiku pls go to hell with your hypocrisy, Tinubu will spend 8 good years in power if you all don't like it kill yourselves.....

Your Southern people una too foolish and extremely dumb forr una failure to noticed these vultures from the North never want any Southern to rule over them.

Nonsense....
You need help plus spiritual deliverance, seriously.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by DatNiggaDaz: 10:07am On Mar 15
Jayhome24:

Nonsense....
grin grin

1 Share

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by maasoap(m): 10:08am On Mar 15
gabbytabby:
I no know anything about governance. I no get that kind mind.

So if una know say na normal normal why the uproar.

Not normal but I don't know about normal normal
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by BrighterSyde: 11:09am On Mar 15
gabbytabby:
Resign ko resting ni sore losers and enemies of Nigeria

If them want more money they can raise a supplementary budget kwo so why would they need to pad.

The biggest thief and Dubai landlord is pointing finger. May God help us.

Don’t mind the Dubai thief. I don’t even know which of them is a bigger thief. Tinubu or Atiku or Obi. But yet they all open mouth pointing accusing fingers. Even in the senate where they share money anyhow and leave poor masses like you to still sing their praises when they rob you blind I’m not sure they have stolen up to what Atiku has stolen.
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by gabbytabby: 11:34am On Mar 15
Sing praise for where I just want make them do infrastructural development make we too enjoy light good road etc.

All this ole, barawo up and down dey tire person. All of them get skeleton for cupboard.

BrighterSyde:

Don’t mind the Dubai thief. I don’t even know which of them is a bigger thief. Tinubu or Atiku or Obi. But yet they all open mouth pointing accusing fingers. Even in the senate where they share money anyhow and leave poor masses like you to still sing their praises when they rob you blind I’m not sure they have stolen up to what Atiku has stolen.
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by BrighterSyde: 11:37am On Mar 15
gabbytabby:
Sing praise for where I just want make them do infrastructural development make we too enjoy light good road etc.

All this ole, barawo up and down dey tire person. All of them get skeleton for cupboard.

Exactly. Basic things wey we need both pdp and apc and lp no fit proved for us after all these years in power. No light, refineries no Dey work since and pdp and apc don rule tire. Yet some people go still Dey support party or politician.
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by gabbytabby: 11:41am On Mar 15
Na today your eye open? dey play.

Enemies of Nigeria.

I stand with president Tinubu gidigba.😂😂😂
Ole wan make revolution.

malali:

No destabilization, we have to maintain transparency, it has to start somewhere
we are striving to make revolutionary changes, i do not care about any party
But i want us to have rules in place that all parties or governments must follow
due process should be the same regardless of party affiliation.
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by Jayhome24: 12:08pm On Mar 15
Feggie3:
You need help plus spiritual deliverance, seriously.

You are mad for real ou need a serious mental check up.

If not you are mad your lolipop brain should have told you Atiku is a bloody hypocrite moreso if you like kill yourself you see that your Gringory criminal, sneaky, thief and packaged fraud will never rule Nigeria so kill yourself.
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by Jayhome24: 12:22pm On Mar 15
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

I'm on winner side so between me and you na who dey cry?

I voted Tinubu and he won and he is the president I supported Akpabio he became the Senate president, I supported Wike he became the Miniister pls where are those you supporte

So who is crying now? It's you the loser in pain and agony.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by KIDfurniture(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15
Wow re they re parents ? God help u sha

Ur oppressor is just warming up sha

Haaland21:

u nko, a known kid and a noisemaker who talks without facts.

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by jogojogo: 1:00pm On Mar 15
Jayhome24:

Nonsense....
It's foolishness that's borne out of hatred and envy
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by villa9555: 1:08pm On Mar 15
Couldn’t read any meaning to this senator statements.

He is trying to use big grammars to cover a broad day fraudulent action by the senate because he is a member

Old age has nothing to do with sincerity
What does this old men in the senate tells their kids 💔🌚
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by DatNiggaDaz: 1:14pm On Mar 15
Jayhome24:

I'm on winner side so between me and you na who dey cry?

I voted Tinubu and he won and he is the president I supported Akpabio he became the Senate president, I supported Wike he became the Miniister pls where are those you supporte

So who is crying now? It's you the loser in pain and agony.
grin grin

Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by malali: 6:08pm On Mar 15
gabbytabby:
Na today your eye open? dey play.

Enemies of Nigeria.

I stand with president Tinubu gidigba.😂😂😂
Ole wan make revolution.

What goes around comes around, if you support fairness, yiu dont have to worry.
i support Nigeria.
Re: Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP by erioluwa869: 8:50pm On Mar 15
When the coup happens Nigerians will rejoice and welcome the soldiers with their wrappers on the ground. Just remember all this nonsense you politicians are doing now and be ready for jailWhen the coup happens Nigerians will rejoice and welcome the soldiers with their wrappers on the ground. Just remember all this nonsense you politicians are doing now and be ready for jail...

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) / June 12 Democracy Day : Indian Foreign Affairs Minister Confirmed Attendance / Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.