Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency (15156 Views)

Isaac Kamalu: Another pro-Wike Rivers Commissioner Rejects Redeployment, Resigns / Adeleke Suffers Gaffe, Appoints Commissioner As ‘Minister’ / Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by pharmagba: 3:50pm On Mar 15
KenOne:
This is the kind of useless appointment Tinubu will give to other Southern people, meanwhile his South-West people are the ones good for class A and juicy appointment. When is time to fight the North the Yorubas will remember Southern presidency, time for appointment other Southern region doesn't exist again.

Continue with it's our turn and Yorubanization last last everybody go dey alright.
It's only corruption that make people thinking an appointment is juicy.

Appointment is all about service for the overall public good

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15
kunle4toyeyaho:
the same Tinubu that appointed 3 Igbo men out of total 11 to supreme court recently?

They must wail at all cost!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15
fidelmarshal199:

What do you guys really want? Must you complain all the time?

It is a trait of Victim FC. kiss

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by Hydroxide(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15
Na only to appoint this one dey appoint while country dey cast everyday..
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by naija4life247: 4:25pm On Mar 15
KenOne:
This is the kind of useless appointment Tinubu will give to other Southern people, meanwhile his South-West people are the ones good for class A and juicy appointment. When is time to fight the North the Yorubas will remember Southern presidency, time for appointment other Southern region doesn't exist again.

Continue with it's our turn and Yorubanization last last everybody go dey alright.

Una go cry tire
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by naija4life247: 4:25pm On Mar 15
kunle4toyeyaho:
the same Tinubu that appointed 3 Igbo men out of total 11 to supreme court recently?

That was nonsense by Tinubu. He shouldn't have appointed a single Igbo. Let them continue to cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by TooMuchStuff: 4:29pm On Mar 15
KenOne:

My brother...toomuchsense fall on you...
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by Forkthiefnubu: 4:37pm On Mar 15
malali:
ANOTHER ROUND PEG FITTING IN A ROUND HOLE.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FELLOW
THANK YOU ASIWAJU FOR ANOTHER MERIT BASED APPOINTMENT.

You think people are stupid right
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by HRMK: 4:48pm On Mar 15
he must be in WIKE's camp!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by ChrisP92(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15
Na George Kelly Alabo be that oo, Tinubu really like Wike sha, this man was very popular during Wike's tenure. Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by Gosaast: 5:53pm On Mar 15
crisubanijunior:
…Wike facilitated what? Isnt this a compensatory appointment for his role in fighting a sitting Governor and a fellow ijaw man? We would wait and see how it will pan out anyday we have a Kalabari Governor in this state. Afterall, the Kalabaris are doubled faced people though. Unlike other ijaw tribes in Rivers State.

We have law makers from Ijaw and other enthnic extraction of the state assembly who decamped from the PDP to the APC in support of the former governor, George is LOYAL to Wike and in politics everyone follows who they feel have their interest at heart and holds greater power.

Siminialayi Fubara is an Ijaw man of Opobo and not KALABARI.

Do you have any grievance against the Kalabaris to label them doubled face. Who have they betrayed? Just don't type anything to paste if you can't substantiate it. Kalabaris supported Sim, he won in Kalabari land. A Kalabari son campaign team (Tonye Cole) was attacked in Opobo preventing him from campaigning. The Kalabari are not in the same sentence with the word betrayal.

We have Ijaws from other parts of Rivers State supporting both Wike and Sim. Will you now label them doubled faced?

Write with some grain of sense next time.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by malali: 6:00pm On Mar 15
Forkthiefnubu:

You think people are stupid right

Are you ?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by tnerro1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15
I think tinubu doesn’t trust Wike to deliver Rivers State in 2027, so he is doing the needful by putting boys in strategic positions to be able to deliver some important votes. He doesn’t need to win Rivers outright, he just need substantial votes from there
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by Appletek: 6:41pm On Mar 15
tnerro1:
I think tinubu doesn’t trust Wike to deliver Rivers State in 2027, so he is doing the needful by putting boys in strategic positions to be able to deliver some important votes. He doesn’t need to win Rivers outright, he just need substantial votes from there

This appointee is in WIke's camp. 2027 election, Presidential and National Assembly will be before Governorship as always. Them no born Sim well make he no deliver for Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by crisubanijunior(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15
…i quite agree with u on the fact that politics remains a game of interest, hence everyone tends to tilt towards who holds their interest at heart. I would let every other thing u have written to slide. Because u r not a Rivers son or may not be resident in the state to ascertain a good sense of judgment on the political theory of the state. I am a Rivers son and a keen follower of politics and political trends in the state, atleast from the time after Melford Okilo till date. I know the Kalabaris to a good number of percentage. So engaging u on matters like dis would be me demeaning myself and stooping very low to ur level of intelligence.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by gabbytabby: 7:19pm On Mar 15
Na ungrateful people full ground. I am sure the man appreciates an opportunity to serve.

kunle4toyeyaho:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by ekemma676: 7:26pm On Mar 15
what is a useless appointment, what is class A or juicy. So you want to steal bá. Better waiter for your turn thenwhat is a useless appointment, what is class A or juicy. So you want to steal bá. Better waiter for your turn then...
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by adekolaelect(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15
KenOne:

Nothing can satisfying haters. You will later dey ok by time

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15
kunle4toyeyaho:
its a must that east zone ll ne represented plus the president doesn't appiont supreme court justices njc nominates before president send their names for senate confirmation cos the justices arent president or political appiontments... The judiciary is an independent arm
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by Jayhome24: 8:50pm On Mar 15
kunle4toyeyaho:

Pls ignore him. I swear Tinubu is even a nice man for appointing any Igbo to any post because my people didn't voted for him and are the ones constantly fighting him, abusing him and bullying his supporters if I'm Tinubu my region the SE will get nothing, you can't be fighting me and expect me to be giving you my bedroom to sleep in, never.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by Akinboboz(m): 9:28pm On Mar 15
KenOne:

Court gonna open on Monday.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by prophetfire: 9:44pm On Mar 15
kunle4toyeyaho:
That appointment was regional slot that they filled. He didn't appoint them though. It's the judiciary service that do that. Stop being ignorant.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by Gosaast: 10:21pm On Mar 15
crisubanijunior:
…i quite agree with u on the fact that politics remains a game of interest, hence everyone tends to tilt towards who holds their interest at heart. I would let every other thing u have written to slide. Because u r not a Rivers son or may not be resident in the state to ascertain a good sense of judgment on the political theory of the state. I am a Rivers son and a keen follower of politics and political trends in the state, atleast from the time after Melford Okilo till date. I know the Kalabaris to a good number of percentage. So engaging u on matters like dis would be me demeaning myself and stooping very low to ur level of intelligence.

Shut up you dimwit. I am more Rivers than you genealogy can be, where do you know in Rivers State? Who do you know? Where have you been? What is your family name in Rivers State?

You should be one small boy when I was already a graduate. How many local government do you know in Rivers? I will school you and your kindred about Rivers history.

You have hatred towards the Kalabaris, from my reply, you should be a little bit smarter than a donkey to know I am Rivers.

I gave you instances and examples, you give stupid blank and repulsive remark without any iota of sense.

I ask you who have the Kalabaris betrayed?

Late Dr Marshall Sokari Harry and Alabo Tonye Graham Douglas MADE Dr. Peter Otunaya Odili governor against a Kalabari son Dr Ebenezer Isokariari.

Don't even go to the days of Melford Okilo, I repeat you know NOTHING about the Kalabaris. You are filled with HATE towards them.

You claim to be a "River son" and you reside in the State, yet you don't know the Tribe of your "governor".

You are ignorant and you hide behind your phone to spill rubbish about a people.
You know NOTHING about Rivers State.

Small pikin go just carry phone begin talk nonsense. Nairaland Rivers Son
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by crisubanijunior(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15
…have been through ur various comments. They are nothing different from the thrashes u just spilled here. Like i earlier opined, trading words with u all in the name of engagment would amount to nothing but a ridicule on my intellectual capacity.

Thats because your comments are not devoid of insults with no attention geared towards the object of debate.

For the records, i have no hatred for the Kalabaris. My mum is from Asari Toru and my dad, Opobo. Discussing issues with half-baked graduates wont do me any good.

If u want i can give u personal details so that u can check my educational portfolio and political prowess. All you need is to grow up. If u are Rivers, then i would almost be certain that u belong to the other group - the stock who force themselves to be called Rivers citizens.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by Gosaast: 10:36pm On Mar 15
crisubanijunior:
…have been through ur various comments. They are nothing different from the thrashes u just spilled here. Like i earlier opined, trading words with u all in the name of engagment would amount to nothing but a ridicule on my intellectual capacity.

Thats because your comments are not devoid of insults with no attention geared towards the object of debate.

For the records, i have no hatred for the Kalabaris. My mum is from Asari Toru and my dad, Opobo. Discussing issues with half-baked graduates wont do me any good.

If u want i can give u personal details so that u can check my educational portfolio and political prowess. All you need is to grow up. If u are Rivers, then i would almost be certain that u belong to the other group - the stock who force themselves to be called Rivers citizens.

Intellectual capacity of an idiot that doesn't know where his governor is from.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by crisubanijunior(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15
This comment clearly shows you really dont read between lines. Thats if u really understand what it means to read between lines.

Hence, how would a sensible person read that i am from Opobo, then inturn writes me that i dont know where my Governor is from. Ogolo compound and Fubara compound is like the distance from Garrison to the Beginning of D-Line.

Like i said, u need to study some intellectual materials. They wil really help u in your future endeavours .

I can donate materials to u if u wish.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by Gosaast: 10:45pm On Mar 15
crisubanijunior:

1. You don't know that Sim is from Opobo and you claim your Dad is from Opobo how stupid you sound. Whose Rivers son doesn't know where the governor is from?
2. If you claim you are intelligent you would have known better to back up some statements with facts, REAL FACTS.
3. Where is Asari Toru? and where in Asari Toru your mum is from? Which polo? What is her family name? Who is their compound chief?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by Gosaast: 10:48pm On Mar 15
crisubanijunior:
…Wike facilitated what? Isnt this a compensatory appointment for his role in fighting a sitting Governor and a fellow ijaw man? We would wait and see how it will pan out anyday we have a Kalabari Governor in this state. Afterall, the Kalabaris are doubled faced people though. Unlike other ijaw tribes in Rivers State.

Who have the Kalabaris betrayed?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by crisubanijunior(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15
…another response that clearly shows you are really a dumb person. If you read that my compound(ogolo) is not far from the Governor’ compound (Fubara), and still made that your ascertion in your number one (1) reply, then i give up on u brother.

Disclosing my mum’s identity to a criminal wont be worth it for security reasons. Its her privacy.

You probably need to get back to the addiction that helps u decipher sentences. Before u respond
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by Gosaast: 10:58pm On Mar 15
crisubanijunior:
…another response that clearly shows you are really a dumb person. If you read that my compound(ogolo) is not far from the Governor’ compound (Fubara), and still made that your ascertion in your number one (1) reply, then i give up on u brother.

Disclosing my mum’s identity to a criminal wont be worth it for security reasons. Its her privacy.

You probably need to get back to the addiction that helps u decipher sentences. Before u respond

I am asking you a simple question, who have the Kalabaris betrayed?

People in your family will PRAY to be in my position.

Who have the Kalabaris betrayed?

For your information, I won an internal grant to present findings of my research in Vaccinology and Immunology in Toronto, Canada.

I will furnish with more details if only you can reply the question, who have the Kalabaris betrayed?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by crisubanijunior(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15
Pray to be in what position exactly? Nairaland bully? . I will just have to give up on u right away. My family will be embarrassed if they get to find out that i am on Nairaland trying to school a fool who resorted to mentioning my family.

If truly u are intelligent, your level of conversation should tell me. From your very first reply, i told u i wasnt going to engage u on that discussion because i clearly depicted your brain level on that reply.

You say u want to go to which country and do what?

Hahahahahhahaha. Bro, the bitter truth is that the only person u owe the truth is yourself. Anyday you are ready to grow up, i am very sure people around you will benefit.

But for now, your myopic sense of reasoning of attacking people rather than issues have engulfed your shallow brain.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency by Gosaast: 11:19pm On Mar 15
crisubanijunior:
Pray to be in what position exactly? Nairaland bully? . I will just have to give up on u right away. My family will be embarrassed if they get to find out that i am on Nairaland trying to school a fool who resorted to mentioning my family.

If truly u are intelligent, your level of conversation should tell me. From your very first reply, i told u i wasnt going to engage u on that discussion because i clearly depicted your brain level on that reply.

You say u want to go to which country and do what?

Hahahahahhahaha. Bro, the bitter truth is that the only person u owe the truth is yourself. Anyday you are ready to grow up, i am very sure people around you will benefit.

But for now, your myopic sense of reasoning of attacking people rather than issues have engulfed your shallow brain.

You attacked the Kalabaris, or did that skip your memory?

Boma Goodhead a Kalabari is standing for Sim,
Dr Tammy Danagogo a Kalabari is working with Sim,
David Briggs a Kalabari is working with Sim, and a host of others yet you resort to abuse of the Kalabaris being doubled faced because their Son Dr George Kelly choose to pursue his political interest.

I deliberately replied you the way you sounded.

In all my reply I never abuse or attack the Opobos because I believe Ijaws are one but I hate stupid people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Oilfield To Start Production In 2014 / Nigerian Officials Snub Us-led Anti-corruption Groups / Why The 2017 Budget Signing Was Delayed - Acting President, Osinbajo Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.