Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

@shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned (301 Views)

Tech004 Is A Scammer!! Beware of opeax11, delamyplatnum, hkzone, tools101 / Josykan Is A Scammer!! Beware! / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by Nedstar: 8:15am On Mar 15
This user @shopwiser is a scammer proof is here

https://www.nairaland.com/8030719/phone-section-full-scammers-becareful#128941126

I noticed he has bulk of his post in this section, hence why I’m dropping this here. He tried to scam me which didn’t work and I exposed him, now he’s trying to save face and divert attention from his scamming setup by claiming that I was the one that tried to scam him, actually very shameless. But I don’t care I have nothing to sell here and with how this place is full of scammers, I do not plan to buy anything from here anymore.

Everyone should BECAREFUL of him. I have done the best I can.

2 Likes

Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by shopwiser: 9:14am On Mar 15
Anthony Zinsou
Address~ 15 Johnson Adegoke street, Cooperative, unity estate Badore Ajah
Phone- 08156282231

The OP is a scammer.. he will lure you to his Address in the name of Pay on Delivery and send fake alert. I discovered it yesterday he kept telling my despatch its his bank.. let him go use the atm while he checks the phone in ehich i refused.

Hence he is aggressive this morning. I'm at loss at the delivery fee.

He is a thief. Anybody trading with him should be cautious.

That's his full address.

He is a thief

Normally thats why i hate ajah..

I even told the thief to come to the office he refused.

I didnt even ask the bástard to pay me before delivery.. i attempted his pay on delivery only for him to send a fake alert.

He is a thief. Beware

Anthony Zinsou
Phone- 08156282231

His picture below.

I will track you down like an animal i promise you OP. You can't hide

Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by Liardon: 10:28am On Mar 15
Nedstar:
This user @shopwiser is a scammer proof is here

https://www.nairaland.com/8030719/phone-section-full-scammers-becareful#128941126

I noticed he has bulk of his post in this section, hence why I’m dropping this here. He tried to scam me which didn’t work and I exposed him, now he’s trying to save face and divert attention from his scamming setup by claiming that I was the one that tried to scam him, actually very shameless. But I don’t care I have nothing to sell here and with how this place is full of scammers, I do not plan to buy anything from here anymore.

Everyone should BECAREFUL of him. I have done the best I can.

Op, and shopwiser, we’re not babies here, the both of you can’t have us confused.

Both of you share screenshots of this transactions that turned out to be scam if true. Let’s see who’s telling the truth. Any of you who can’t defend himself with screenshots is the scammer.
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by shopwiser: 10:34am On Mar 15
Liardon:

Op, and shopwiser, we’re not babies here, the both of you can’t have us confused.

Both of you share screenshots of this transactions that turned out to be scam if true. Let’s see who’s telling the truth. Any of you who can’t defend himself with screenshots is the scammer.
bro that screenshot is all the conversation between us both.. so pls let the op proof how i forced him for pay before delivery. I insisted at first cos Nigeria is not safe and he played the he was scammed on Nairaland and i told him come to store.. baba said he cant.. i must deliver. Pay on delivery. I asked ok for him to pay delivery fee first he refused.. then i sent irregardless and in which i told my rider not to release my device till i see my money.. rider got there the guy checked and claimed he has paid.. omo i no see anything.. na fake alert he run me.. then he claim its his bank let him withdraw why he checks the phone. My rider no gree.. and thats how i told my rider to return with the phone.

The despatch cost is on me.. I'm at loss..

Only for this bàßtard to come here and play the victim card.

May God puñìsh him in 100 folds.

Anthony Zinsou
Phone- 08156282231

The OP is a scammer.. he will lure you to his Address in the name of Pay on Delivery and send fake alert. I discovered it yesterday he kept telling my despatch its his bank.. let him go use the atm while he checks the phone in which i refused.

That's his full address.

He is a thief

Normally thats why i hate Ajah & ikorodu. Na scammers full that place..
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by emmy9500: 10:47am On Mar 15
interbank transactions was going yesterday sha, i have a pending transaction since 11am yesterday

but since both of you are not dropping any proof, you are both M@$$$
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by noobody(m): 10:50am On Mar 15
Who we go believe like this?
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by noobody(m): 10:53am On Mar 15
emmy9500:
interbank transactions was going yesterday sha, i have a pending transaction since 11am yesterday

but since both of you are not dropping any proof, you are both M@$$$

It was hell yesterday for transfers,

I sincerely hope that was the issue btw both of them
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by Nedstar: 10:54am On Mar 15
If you go this post I made here — https://www.nairaland.com/8030719/phone-section-full-scammers-becareful#128941126

You would see all the screenshot of our discussions. He’s here claiming I sent fake alert that I tried to scam is dispatch and all that nobody came. I want him to come with the police since I he has my address and proof that I did fake transfer and we would see if he will not enter jail for 2 offenses
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by Nedstar: 10:56am On Mar 15
In short let me try to post it here, my network is bad

Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by superintendents(m): 11:01am On Mar 15
grin grin

What is going on here angry

grin
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by Nedstar: 11:05am On Mar 15
No bank issues, he just didn’t send any dispatch

Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by noobody(m): 11:10am On Mar 15
Nedstar:
If you go this post I made here — https://www.nairaland.com/8030719/phone-section-full-scammers-becareful#128941126

You would see all the screenshot of our discussions. He’s here claiming I sent fake alert that I tried to scam is dispatch and all that nobody came. I want him to come with the police since I he has my address and proof that I did fake transfer and we would see if he will not enter jail for 2 offenses

@shopwiser from all indications,your dispatch was a no show
You might have made it clear to your customer,
If he can't pay dispatch fee before hand,you won't deliver,
Not for you to lie against him,he ran you fake transfer.
And as for you @Nedstar,he did not in any way scam you at all,I understand the issues with your past experiences,

You both are at fault on this thread and this is just calling wolf for no reason.

1 Like

Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by shopwiser: 11:18am On Mar 15
noobody:

@shopwiser from all indications,your dispatch was a no show
You might have made it clear to your customer,
If he can't pay dispatch fee before hand,you won't deliver,
Not for you to lie against him,he ran you fake transfer.
And as for you @Nedstar,he did not in any way scam you at all,I understand the issues with your past experiences,

You both are at fault on this thread and this is just calling wolf for no reason.
Thank you, if he defames me, I do the same to him, God no go vex. I even tried calling the fxxl this morning around 7am asking him why he did that when i nevver asked any money from him, he told me to fuxxk off thats why I did what I did. He is a devil.

He no know say we go pay riders, Bank app wasnt working yesterday.

Besides i notified him about paying the despatch fees but he was relunctant and I didnt argue. He sent his address for delivery, tell me even if i dont show for best reasons to me, why is he forcing me, cant he look for another seller.

is he running mad or what. Who never get failed deal for here
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by Nedstar: 11:24am On Mar 15
shopwiser:
bro that screenshot is all the conversation between us both.. so pls let the op proof how i forced him for pay before delivery. I insisted at first cos Nigeria is not safe and he played the he was scammed on Nairaland and i told him come to store.. baba said he cant.. i must deliver. Pay on delivery. I asked ok for him to pay delivery fee first he refused.. then i sent irregardless and in which i told my rider not to release my device till i see my money.. rider got there the guy checked and claimed he has paid.. omo i no see anything.. na fake alert he run me.. then he claim its his bank let him withdraw why he checks the phone. My rider no gree.. and thats how i told my rider to return with the phone.

The despatch cost is on me.. I'm at loss..

Only for this bàßtard to come here and play the victim card.

May God puñìsh him in 100 folds.

Anthony Zinsou
Phone- 08156282231

The OP is a scammer.. he will lure you to his Address in the name of Pay on Delivery and send fake alert. I discovered it yesterday he kept telling my despatch its his bank.. let him go use the atm while he checks the phone in which i refused.

That's his full address.

He is a thief

Normally thats why i hate Ajah & ikorodu. Na scammers full that place..

This guy lies too much. Look at him, from our chat conversation you can see I clearly stated that if he can not do pay on delivery he should leave, I have never forced him that I want it. Write a full post to say so much lie and you wanna tell me he’s not shady? I stand by what I said he’s a scammer and would most likely scam anyone that is not experienced like I was prior to our interaction. I’ll wait because I’ve done the best that I can and I’m sure soon rather than later someone would actually come here to say that he or she was actually scammed by him.
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by shopwiser: 11:30am On Mar 15
Nedstar:

This guy lies too much. Look at him, from our chat conversation you can see I clearly stated that if he can not do pay on delivery he should leave, I have never forced him that I want it. Write a full post to say so much lie and you wanna tell me he’s not shady? I stand by what I said he’s a scammer and would most likely scam anyone that is not experienced like I was prior to our interaction. I’ll wait because I’ve done the best that I can and I’m sure soon rather than later someone would actually come here to say that he or she was actually scammed by him.

Keep quiet big thief.

You are not loved at home and it shows, na Nairaland dey make me keep formality.
Make i no catch you outside.

fxxl

and I stand by what I said, you are a scammer, if you want fone, enter computer village go buy. who even does pay on delivery these day with all the scammers aroud like you, especially in AJAH and Ikorodu

Your father, you think you will come here and bully me, I will finish you, if you want to drag these for a thousand days, I am ready for your mama
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by Nedstar: 11:37am On Mar 15
shopwiser:
Thank you, if he defames me, I do the same to him, God no go vex. I even tried calling the fxxl this morning around 7am asking him why he did that when i nevver asked any money from him, he told me to fuxxk off thats why I did what I did. He is a devil.

He no know say we go pay riders, Bank app wasnt working yesterday.

Besides i notified him about paying the despatch fees but he was relunctant and I didnt argue. He sent his address for delivery, tell me even if i dont show for best reasons to me, why is he forcing me, cant he look for another seller.

is he running mad or what. Who never get failed deal for here

You’re a scammer! Anyone that conduct business with you his taking a huge risk. You lie too much and most chronic liars like you are most likely thieves. I told you not to bother if delivery was not possible and you’re here lieing I was forcing you. Keep posting my pics and my address, it won’t stop me from calling you out. If you post anything I’ll go there and write scammer and I’ll make new thread everyday to make sure you do not see a victim scammer
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by Nedstar: 11:43am On Mar 15
shopwiser:

Keep quiet big thief.

You are not loved at home and it shows, na Nairaland dey make me keep formality.
Make i no catch you outside.

fxxl

and I stand by what I said, you are a scammer, if you want fone, enter computer village go buy. who even does pay on delivery these day with all the scammers aroud like you, especially in AJAH and Ikorodu

Your father, you think you will come here and bully me, I will finish you, if you want to drag these for a thousand days, I am ready for your mama

You’re a child throwing tantrums. No worry you go still change moniker.
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by shopwiser: 11:46am On Mar 15
Nedstar:

You’re a scammer! Anyone that conduct business with you his taking a huge risk. You lie too much and most chronic liars like you are most likely thieves. I told you not to bother if delivery was not possible and you’re here lieing I was forcing you. Keep posting my pics and my address, it won’t stop me from calling you out. If you post anything I’ll go there and write scammer and I’ll make new thread everyday to make sure you do not see a victim scammer
Any seller conducting business with this guy is at risks, he will run you fake alert, he is a thief, dem go soon born you for market
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by shopwiser: 11:47am On Mar 15
Nedstar:

You’re a child throwing tantrums. No worry you go still change moniker.
Tantrum would be the least of your worries when i catch you outside.

My moniker is here to stay no shaking. Thief
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by shopwiser: 11:48am On Mar 15
Nedstar:

Yes you are forcing me, If seller no wan sell to you na by force, Bxxtard, you must proof how I scammed you unless. Big thief, e no go better for your mxmx and pxpx
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by Nedstar: 11:58am On Mar 15
shopwiser:
Yes you are forcing me, If seller no wan sell to you na by force, Bxxtard, you must proof how I scammed you unless. Big thief, e no go better for your mxmx and pxpx

Bring the police you have my address. No be to dey here dey shout “your Mxma, “your pxpx’’ like a child
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by shopwiser: 12:27pm On Mar 15
Nedstar:

Bring the police you have my address. No be to dey here dey shout “your Mxma, “your pxpx’’ like a child
watch and see, you think say everybody na pikin for here, you will be amazed of my influence in the work force
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:39pm On Mar 15
Hmm. Who is now the scammer? As nobody wan gree for anybody.🤔
Re: @shopwiser Is A Scammer Beware!! Do Not Say You Were Not Warned by Liardon: 2:43pm On Mar 15
Nedstar:

Nedstar bro, no vex. Lock up. I understand wetin apen no need to worry yourself. Leave am. Lock up

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pop 7 Pro For Sale !SOLD! / New And Used Gadgets From The UK / I Have For Sale Usa Used iphone x and iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.