Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself (860 Views)

jobless and stay in sango ota or Lagos..? see this / Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 1:13pm On Mar 15
somebody help me with any kind of job, i am tired i have been jobless for years, i graduated 4 years ago and i will be 30years of age by april, but i have nothing to show. i am just suffering like i am under a spell or something like that.
help me before i deleted myself because my mind has been telling me, that i dont deserve to be here with all the suffering that i am facing and i begin to believe it.
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by funshint(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15
Swallow your pride and find something doing even if it's below your qualification.

6 Likes

Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by Cabalgeneral: 1:24pm On Mar 15
odenkirk:
somebody help me with any kind of job, i am tired i have been jobless for years, i graduated 4 years ago and i will be 30years of age by april, but i have nothing to show. i am just suffering like i am under a spell or something like that.
help me before i deleted myself because my mind has been telling me, that i dont deserve to be here with all the suffering that i am facing and i begin to believe it.

https://maticpick.io/?ref=Redhene.

If you're smart enough before the month ending your hopes will be resurrecting into a millionaire.

God reigns.
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by Anunakeeh: 1:47pm On Mar 15
odenkirk:

See if you have the courage go on and do it.

You see those ones advising you up there. Their situation will be much worse when what is on the way coming hits them so hard. They will so wish they had deleted themselves earlier like you want to do now.

Money and material things won't be enough to make one happy and fulfilled for what's coming.

1 Like

Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by Mbee247(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15
What skills do you have presently?

odenkirk:

1 Like

Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by Bongadu: 6:46pm On Mar 15
Drink bleach
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by anu3: 6:56pm On Mar 15
funshint:
Swallow your pride and find something doing even if it's below your qualification.

Exactly what I did before I graduated. I had to trust in Jesus in all things, though...

2 Likes

Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by Indifferent12: 8:06pm On Mar 15
anu3:

Exactly what I did before I graduated. I had to trust in Jesus in all things, though...
That’s where ur problem start, trusting in an imaginary being instead of looking for physical and proven solutions, like learning a skill, getting certification, starting a business, trying content creation, the list goes on

3 Likes

Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by Villa12(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15
Cabalgeneral:

https://maticpick.io/?ref=Redhene.

If you're smart enough before the month ending your hopes will be resurrecting into a millionaire.

God reigns.
that means you must be a millionaire if not billionaire right?

3 Likes

Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by Villa12(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15
funshint:
i understand it's good to find something doing no matter how little it is, but for how long? There are millions of Nigerian youths going through worst than OP right now. Only those doing cyber fraud (Yahoo) can escape the suffering a little. But not everyone will indulge into crime. Trust me bro our leaders are responsible for this nonesense the youths are going through

2 Likes

Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by anu3: 8:42pm On Mar 15
Indifferent12:

That’s where ur problem start, trusting in an imaginary being instead of looking for physical and proven solutions, like learning a skill, getting certification, starting a business, trying content creation, the list goes on

You know nothing about me, friend. If you knew me before now you might want to pause a little and rethink...

1 Like

Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by papyjaypaul: 9:27pm On Mar 15
We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by MONEY247: 10:04pm On Mar 15
The only problem is that you will end up in hell fire...
If not many would have gone through this route....I myself for one...

I am seriously looking for who want to buy kidney, I am ready to sell mine

1 Like

Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by flokii: 10:14pm On Mar 15
This man go out there and learn a skill or trade or whichever and get busy... the idle hand is the devil's workshop.
Now you are thinking of deleting yourself when there are money making ventures everywhere.. People now collect scraps, waste plastic bottles etc. to sell to recycling companies or to use for producing bags and other fashionable materials.

You can learn footwear making or bag making and be making profit. Even if it's artwork, go and learn and stop complaining.

When life throws lemon at you, make lemonade out of it and keep going till you eventually succeed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by faceland: 10:34pm On Mar 15
funshint:

Yeah,
He should carry anything do. Make sure:

1) Must leave house everyday
2) Must go out and breath fresh air

Otherwise depression creeps in.

1 Like

Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by faceland: 10:42pm On Mar 15
anu3:

You see how you feel that you want to commit suicide? Hell is this exact feeling, this exact frustration, but the demons would force you to watch a TV were you would see the man you could have been had you hold-on and fought for survival... and that is what you would watch for eternity without being able to delete yourself.

Hindsight is 2020 (very clear). You would beg the demons, "let me go back and take even car-wash job and start". You would recognize the opportunities you currently have soon after your suicide. That is part of hells punishment.

You believe in Jesus Christ want to delete yourself?
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by Cizarr(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15
Where's your location?
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by Cabalgeneral: 11:32pm On Mar 15
Villa12:
that means you must be a millionaire if not billionaire right?

Check my signature.
God reigns.

Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by 3kay945(m): 12:52am On Mar 16
If you're strong small... go to new sites you can find labour or menial job there
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by Love800(m): 1:17am On Mar 16
Me and dis OP are in the same shoes.
Am seriously looking for work too.

Pls any vacancy available in factory work dat pays from 60k upwards, am available. I can relocate too. I reside in delta
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by Villa12(m): 4:39am On Mar 16
Cabalgeneral:

Check my signature.
God reigns.
you didn't answer my question. You're now a multimillionaire if not billionaire right?
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by Cabalgeneral: 6:40am On Mar 16
Villa12:
you didn't answer my question. You're now a multimillionaire if not billionaire right?

Poor boy ask yourself or rather commit suicide for lack of knowledge and exposure.
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by talk2hb1(m): 7:56am On Mar 16
odenkirk:

At least Before Deleting Yourself, please sell your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter account to Yahoo boys, take yourself to an affordable restaurant eat your last meal, buy a nice clothes, make your funeral arrangements and then do the needful by deleting yourself and formatting your existence too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by Villa12(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16
Cabalgeneral:

Poor boy ask yourself or rather commit suicide for lack of knowledge and exposure.
are you a multimillionaire or billionaire?
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by Maj196(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16
You be app?
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by iammolahs(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16
odenkirk:

There are ongoing crypto airdrops that you can join and be rest assured to make something from it for free
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 5:31pm On Mar 16
Cizarr:
Where's your location?
my location is kano but i can relocate to anywhere in nigeria
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 5:32pm On Mar 16
iammolahs:

There are ongoing crypto airdrops that you can join and be rest assured to make something from it for free
link pls
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 5:34pm On Mar 16
flokii:
This man go out there and learn a skill or trade or whichever and get busy... the idle hand is the devil's workshop.
Now you are thinking of deleting yourself when there are money making ventures everywhere.. People now collect scraps, waste plastic bottles etc. to sell to recycling companies or to use for producing bags and other fashionable materials.

You can learn footwear making or bag making and be making profit. Even if it's artwork, go and learn and stop complaining.

When life throws lemon at you, make lemonade out of it and keep going till you eventually succeed.
tnx for this wonderful advice bro
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by odenkirk: 5:35pm On Mar 16
Mbee247:
What skills do you have presently?

i dont hv a skill nd i think i think its too late for me to learn im ,29
Re: Im Jobless And Thinking Of Deleting Myself by iammolahs(m): 4:57am On Mar 17
odenkirk:
link pls

Join my group for free
https:///BaNOp3daklSLGDdUuGi5Ga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lulubaby This For You, Please. / Eco Bank Test Result / Dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.