Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Power Secession Between Fulani Igbo And Yoruba Killing Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Secession Between Fulani Igbo And Yoruba Killing Nigeria (425 Views)

Igbos Own Nigeria Not Fulani, Igbo's Investment Worth Billions - Prof. Yusuf / British Didn't Handover Nigeria To Fulani, Igbo Nnamdi Azikwe Did. / Clash Between Fulani And Berom Natives In Plateau. Villagers Killed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Secession Between Fulani Igbo And Yoruba Killing Nigeria by banku: 1:58pm On Mar 15
These megalithic greed, ostentatious and conspicuous "gifted" copied and demonstrated by other minorities and Youths are killing Nigerian talents and initiatives.

There are more minorities ethnic groups in Nigeria than Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo.

Ban them from Presidency until ROTATION comes back to them.

Not a kobo is safe in Nigeria because of culture of corruption demonstrated at every level by the leaders and their fellow common men or women.

3 Likes

Re: Power Secession Between Fulani Igbo And Yoruba Killing Nigeria by CorrectionFLuid: 2:41pm On Mar 15
banku:
These megalithic greed, ostentatious and conspicuous "gifted" copied and demonstrated by other minorities and Youths are killing Nigerian talents and initiatives.

There are more minorities ethnic groups in Nigeria than Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo.

Ban them from Presidency until ROTATION comes back to them.

Not a kobo is safe in Nigeria because of culture of corruption demonstrated at every level by the leaders and their fellow common men or women.

Please can you list the president's of Nigeria from 1970 till date and their ethnic group. Or if that's too much, please can you list the presidents of Nigeria from 1999 till date and their ethnic groups.

If you can also add their vices, that will be even better.

Thank you very much

5 Likes

Re: Power Secession Between Fulani Igbo And Yoruba Killing Nigeria by SoNature(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15
I don't blame you...I blame the internet for giving everyone a voice, including those who don't know basic Current Affairs.

4 Likes

Re: Power Secession Between Fulani Igbo And Yoruba Killing Nigeria by Skooltynz: 2:57pm On Mar 15
how many times have igbo ruled.

4 Likes

Re: Power Secession Between Fulani Igbo And Yoruba Killing Nigeria by DevilsEqual(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15
CorrectionFLuid:

Please can you list the president's of Nigeria from 1970 till date and their ethnic group. Or if that's too much, please can you list the presidents of Nigeria from 1999 till date and their ethnic groups.

Thank you very much

Why 1970?
Na 1970 we gain independence??

Una don come again o

Azikiwe no be Human being?? or Ironsi na paper??
Re: Power Secession Between Fulani Igbo And Yoruba Killing Nigeria by DevilsEqual(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15
Op, u commot Hausa con add Fulani
All things being equal, wetin Hausa population take pass Fulani ehn
Re: Power Secession Between Fulani Igbo And Yoruba Killing Nigeria by banku: 5:21pm On Mar 15
Some of you do not know your way to Google or Nairaland.com?

CorrectionFLuid:

Thank you very much

DevilsEqual:
Op, u commot Hausa con add Fulani
All things being equal, wetin Hausa population take pass Fulani ehn

Hausa are majority under the yoke and whims of the most atrocious minority Fulani that captured Africans with religious opium in Nigeria.
Re: Power Secession Between Fulani Igbo And Yoruba Killing Nigeria by CorrectionFLuid: 5:39pm On Mar 15
DevilsEqual:

Why 1970?
Na 1970 we gain independence??

Una don come again o

Azikiwe no be Human being?? or Ironsi na paper??

On Azikiwe: if you had read up on the parliamentary system of government, you would have saved yourself some embarrassment.

On Ironsi: he headed a government that lasted just 6 months. For context, Some people here are fighting others for criticizing Tinubus government that has lasted approximately 10 months.

And before you come at me with the unity government bullshit, it's on record that at the time of Ironsi's assassination, he didn't create a single state. All the parliaments in all the regions were all still working.

Honestly if Murtala Mohammed's and Ernest Shonekan's government happened earlier, I would have given those governments the same ignore I gave Ironsi's government, for the same reason that they were all short.

I even skipped over Yakubu's first 3 years, because those were in a war period.

And I can see you ignored the other option where I said, he can also start from 1999. Because you have an agenda to pursue. And you can't deny it because I didn't mention any name, but you were quick to mention 2 names of people, that come from the same ethnic group, that your agenda and propaganda were made against.

3 Likes

Re: Power Secession Between Fulani Igbo And Yoruba Killing Nigeria by CorrectionFLuid: 5:56pm On Mar 15
banku:
Some of you do not know your way to Google or Nairaland.com?

Hausa are majority under the yoke and whims of the most atrocious minority Fulani that captured Africans with religious opium in Nigeria.

I assume the first paragraph is for me. In case it's not obvious to you, I wanted to make a foolery of you, out of your topic.

As for the second paragraph, you can't be under the "yoke" of anyone without your full permission and cooperation.
Re: Power Secession Between Fulani Igbo And Yoruba Killing Nigeria by banku: 6:01pm On Mar 15
Honestly, this is one of the problems in this country.

Chop and clean mouth. Biafrans ruled this country called Nigeria more than even the Fulani. Nevertheless, they always find excuses to claim they never ruled enough. They have been the so called beautiful or desirable Bride since they formed coalition with Tafawa Balewa controlling many cabinet positions.

Yet, they always claim they never rule enough. Action Group the only Opposition Party at the Federal, Northern and Eastern regions was satisfied in their roles.

Even in Jonathan Government where they control the Cabinet was not enough. In the Midwest, Osadebe became the leader as well as in Rivers. Biafrans want to lead every region and control every state like old Western Region and Lagos State.

Otherwise, Nigerians are racists.

CorrectionFLuid:

On Azikiwe: if you had read up on the parliamentary system of government, you would have saved yourself some embarrassment.

On Ironsi: he headed a government that lasted just 6 months. For context, Some people here are fighting others for criticizing Tinubus government that has lasted approximately 10 months.

And before you come at me with the unity government bullshit, it's on record that at the time of Ironsi's assassination, he didn't create a single state. All the parliaments in all the regions were all still working.

Honestly if Murtala Mohammed's and Ernest Shonekan's government happened earlier, I would have given those governments the same ignore I gave Ironsi's government, for the same reason that they were all short.

I even skipped over Yakubu's first 3 years, because those were in a war period.

And I can see you ignored the other option where I said, he can also start from 1999. Because you have an agenda to pursue. And you can't deny it because I didn't mention any name, but you were quick to mention 2 names of people, that come from the same ethnic group, that your agenda and propaganda were made against.
Re: Power Secession Between Fulani Igbo And Yoruba Killing Nigeria by CorrectionFLuid: 6:24pm On Mar 15
banku:
Honestly, this is one of the problems in this country.

Chop and clean mouth. Biafrans ruled this country called Nigeria more than even the Fulani. Nevertheless, they always find excuses to claim they never ruled enough. They have been the so called beautiful or desirable Bride since they formed coalition with Tafawa Balewa controlling many cabinet positions.

But I asked you to list those governments and you chickened out.

Yet, they always claim they never rule enough. Action Group the only Opposition Party at the Federal, Northern and Eastern regions was satisfied in their roles.

Yes o. You know politicians spend money to create and maintain political parties just to be in opposition. See how you're disgracing yourself on your own thread.

Even in Jonathan Government where they control the Cabinet was not enough.

I think comedy is your actual calling.

In the Midwest, Osadebe became the leader as well as in Rivers. Biafrans want to lead every region and control every state like old Western Region and Lagos State.

Just curious, which tribe is Osadebe please? Cos I want to laugh. I know you are concluding the musician to be the politician. LMAO. Some of these Nigerians eh.kai 😂

Otherwise, Nigerians are racists.

Hasty generalizations remain the first symptom of arrogant ignorance.
Re: Power Secession Between Fulani Igbo And Yoruba Killing Nigeria by banku: 8:24pm On Mar 15
Just imagine. It is not every comment on social media that deserve a response.

See ignoramus using labels as comment. Go to your elders and ask questions.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Must Be An Idiot To Think That He Can Deceive Muslims / Dangote Refinery Begins Sale Of Diesels...haters Are Quiet. / What Exactly Is Happening In Okuama , Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.