Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Distress Sale! 600sqm Land At Ode Omi, Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Distress Sale! 600sqm Land At Ode Omi, Ibeju Lekki (178 Views)

600sqm Land With Registered Survey For Sale At Poka, Epe, Lagos For N4.5m / 600sqm Land For ₦1.5M @LAGOON HEIGHTS ESTATE, Ibeju Lekki / 300-600sqm Land For Sale Off Monastery Rd, Sangotedo Lekki From N8.750m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sale! 600sqm Land At Ode Omi, Ibeju Lekki by ekrizz(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15
I have a 600sqm land for sale at Ode Omi in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.

This is a distress sale. I am in need of money that's why I'm selling it.

Asking price is N3.5Mn (negotiable)

Call/WhatsApp: 0 8.1+6.3+5.2+6.9+7.9
Re: Distress Sale! 600sqm Land At Ode Omi, Ibeju Lekki by dangoteinlaw: 6:52pm On Mar 15
I tot developers and sanwo olu call that dead zone the new lagos, area that hasn’t seen electricity since 2011 nonsense
Re: Distress Sale! 600sqm Land At Ode Omi, Ibeju Lekki by Omihanifa: 7:11pm On Mar 15
dangoteinlaw:
I tot developers and sanwo olu call that dead zone the new lagos, area that hasn’t seen electricity since 2011 nonsense

It's now even a den of cultist and prostitutes. Especially that idasho axis
Re: Distress Sale! 600sqm Land At Ode Omi, Ibeju Lekki by dangoteinlaw: 8:38pm On Mar 15
Omihanifa:

It's now even a den of cultist and prostitutes. Especially that idasho axis
words cannot even describe how worse that place it and why won’t it breed cultists and ritualists when there is no electricity, no growth and all the citizens there especially the indigenous people think of is who to kill next. The people there their behavior is worse than that of a lion inside a zoo, so backwards like the way cannibals would behave in the past days. God forbid bad thing.

Op you are doing the right thing just bring down the price to 1m and whoever shows interest just give it up and i promise you that you will be glad you did.
Re: Distress Sale! 600sqm Land At Ode Omi, Ibeju Lekki by ekrizz(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16
dangoteinlaw:
words cannot even describe how worse that place it and why won’t it breed cultists and ritualists when there is no electricity, no growth and all the citizens there especially the indigenous people think of is who to kill next. The people there their behavior is worse than that of a lion inside a zoo, so backwards like the way cannibals would behave in the past days. God forbid bad thing.

Op you are doing the right thing just bring down the price to 1m and whoever shows interest just give it up and i promise you that you will be glad you did.

I actually got the place to keep long term. I never had the intention to sell it if not for somethings that I need funds to settle
Re: Distress Sale! 600sqm Land At Ode Omi, Ibeju Lekki by ekrizz(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16
dangoteinlaw:

Omo, don't look down on any land oo.

I am not actually happy selling it but I just have to
Re: Distress Sale! 600sqm Land At Ode Omi, Ibeju Lekki by CoronaVirusPro: 9:26pm On Mar 16
Title?
Is it fenced?
Re: Distress Sale! 600sqm Land At Ode Omi, Ibeju Lekki by ekrizz(m): 4:27am On Mar 17
CoronaVirusPro:
Title?
Is it fenced?

Deed of Assignment

It's an estate from Pwan Max. The last time I went there (2 years ago), there were blocks for fencing.
It has been allocated, already.
Re: Distress Sale! 600sqm Land At Ode Omi, Ibeju Lekki by ekrizz(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17
Still available
Re: Distress Sale! 600sqm Land At Ode Omi, Ibeju Lekki by ekrizz(m): 8:27am On Apr 07
Still available. Documents available

(1) (Reply)

For Sale / Docherich Original Stone Coated Roofing Sheet In Lagos State, Call Donald / Royal Haven Garden Ikorodu - #800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.