Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, (318 Views)

Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash / World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine / Protests Against Coup In Sudan As Military Seizes Power (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by God1000(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15
The war in Sudan is “triggering the world’s largest hunger crisis,” with more than 25 million people “trapped in a spiral” of food insecurity, a United Nations agency has warned.

Nine in 10 people across the country face “emergency levels of hunger” and are “stuck” in areas “largely inaccessible” due to “relentless violence and interference by the warring parties,” the UN’s World Food Program (WFP) said Wednesday.

The war, which has also created the world’s largest displacement crisis, according to the UN, has left 18 million people “acutely food insecure” in Sudan and millions more in neighboring South Sudan and Chad.

Twenty years ago, Darfur was the world’s largest hunger crisis, and the world rallied to respond. But today, the people of Sudan have been forgotten. Millions of lives and the peace and stability of an entire region are at stake,” said Cindy McCain, Executive Director of the WFP.

Thousands of people have been killed and eight million displaced since fighting broke out in April between forces loyal to two rival generals – army chief Abdel Fattah al-Burhan, who leads Sudan’s Armed Forces (SAF), and the head of the paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF) General Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo

Both forces and their allied militias have been accused of killing civilians, ransacking houses and ethnic cleansing, leading to accusations of crimes against humanity and fueling the exodus from the East African country.

The WFP said it was now “struggling to keep pace with the significant level of need” and described the humanitarian response in the two neighboring states as “at breaking point.”

The crisis has deepened since the program was forced to halt its operations transporting aid from Chad to Sudan’s western Darfur region after local authorities revoked permission for cross-border truck convoys, according to the WFP. Since August, more than one million people had received WFP aid via the route.

One in five children at transit centers at the main border crossing between Sudan and South Sudan are malnourished, according to the WFP

Newly arrived displaced people in South Sudan make up 35 percent of those facing catastrophic levels of hunger – the highest possible level – despite accounting for less than 3 percent of the population,” the WFP added.

Stomach-churning findings

The warning from the WFP came as US Ambassador to the United Nations Linda Thomas-Greenfield said the UN had found evidence that girls as young as 14 had been raped by “elements” of the Rapid Support Forces in WFP storage facilities controlled by the paramilitary faction.

Thomas-Greenfield on Wednesday read out sections from the UN Panel of Experts’ final report on Sudan, a report she described as “52 pages of stomach-churning findings.”

She said the report claimed that RSF snipers “indiscriminately targeted civilians, including women, pregnant women and young people,” and “schools, hospitals, markets, government buildings and humanitarian assets were looted mostly by RSF and allied militias and destroyed by shelling and bombing by the two warring parties.”

The UN has previously said that a spike in gender-based violence since fighting broke out amounts to crimes against humanity. In July, the UN said that as many as 4.2 million women and girls were at increased risk of sexual violence, while a CNN investigation has detailed widespread cases of sexual assault alleged by Sudanese activists, particularly in the Darfur region, where entire communities have reportedly been ravaged by targeted ethnic-based killings

Thomas-Greenfield said the latest report included “gruesome photos” taken in West Darfur “where the RSF has targeted members of the Masalit community.”

This is just a snapshot of the death, destruction, depravity that has defined this conflict. A conflict that, as this report details, is being fueled by arms transfers from a handful of regional powers. Armed transfers that must stop,” she said, remarking that the international community “is not doing nearly enough” to address the crisis.

“It is my hope that this sobering report will, at long last, shake the world from its indifference to the horrors playing out before our eyes,” she added.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/03/06/africa/hunger-crisis-rape-sudan-war-un-intl/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwjm8Z_35vaEAxXGX0EAHQnsAFIQyM8BKAB6BAgLEAI&usg=AOvVaw3ItpouxgWm7hGmWKPR6409

Nlfpmod mynd44

Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by God1000(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15
Very sad, this conflict has killed over 13,900 people and displaced more than 8 million people in Sudan, sadly we don't talk about it much compared to Gaza and Ukraine war.

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by Righteousness2(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15
Thousands of people have been killed and eight million displaced since fighting broke out in April between forces loyal to two rival generals – army chief Abdel Fattah al-Burhan, who leads Sudan’s Armed Forces (SAF), and the head of the paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF) General Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo

The war and killings in sudan have been on.
Over 230,000 people starving, thousands upon thousands are dead, Hospitals are crumbling as the war continues over there, with Islamists hijacking humanitarian aid.

Not even a fly hit the streets in africa, Europe, America or anywhere on earth.
Nobody is on the streets of newyork , paris, Brussels, or wherever.

No one is calling for a cease not even the UN
Nobody in the UN has called for a vote of anykind.

None of the nairaland emergency humanitarian lovers even gives a damn on what is happening there.

HYPOCRISY AND HYPOCRITES !!

Let this be the apple of God's eye , ISREAL. Every tom, dick and harry jump out from their hideout to scream including those who are knowm murderers

I have come to understand the world inhabitants do not care about the lives of anyone.
What brings them together is HATRED for the JEWS and ISRAEL.
Why? Because the World hates GOD, hates His Chosen nation and hates GOD'S ways.

One sure thing is One with GOD is Majority.
GOD has never needed Majority to carry out HIS program.
He didnt need a crowd to bring down Goliath. He used Just one little boy in bush david, who did not even have any traning of war.
With Gideon he used only 300 men to defeat a collation of kings and their soldiers.

When Israel was in famine in the days of Elisha, he used 4 leprous men to chase out the Full host of Syrians from their country.

No matter the plans and programs of the devil and his minions, GOD OF ISRAEL Will always Prevail.

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by obedience4(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15
The Sudan war is a result of power drunken African leaders
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by obedience4(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15
Righteousness2:

The war and killings in sudan have been going on for almost year now.

Not even a fly has raised a protest from africa, Europe, America or anywhere on earth.

Which a year,
The war stated a long time ago, even before the break up of Sudan and the creation of south Sudan.
There have been enlightenment of the hunger issue for years now, the UN food program had been created for Sudan for over 4 years now

You sir have you ever raised a issue of the hunger in Sudan and Somalia,
We see your topics about Israel everywhere on narialand.
I guess not because they are not your darling Jews,

Have been to tel Aviv once, the Israelis are very patriotic, dedicated, they are willing to fight to the last man,
And there is you in Nigeria, not patriotic at all,
It's like you wannabe Jewish by all means, newsflash you are Nigerian and an African start behaving like one.

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by Skooltynz: 11:59am On Mar 16
since the breakup of north and south
they have being fighting each other nonstop ,this is good example of what the north will look like when Nigeria breaksup islamist vs islamist,fulani vs hausa north will be hell,i dont really know much about southwest abd southeast after breakup.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by God1000(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16
Nlfpmod
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by Newton2024: 7:32pm On Mar 18
obedience4:

Which a year,
The war stated a long time ago, even before the break up of Sudan and the creation of south Sudan.
You people are predictable. If it's Israeli-Hamas war, you will say the war did not start on October 7. Does it matter when the war started? What matters is peace.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by Newton2024: 7:40pm On Mar 18
Nobody is protesting for Sudan like they are doing for Gaza all over the world. Before UN will release a statement on Sudan or Ukraine, they would released more than twenty on Gaza. This means that people don't really love Gazans, they actually hate Israel.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by Ghostagain: 7:49pm On Mar 18
Newton2024:
Nobody is protesting for Sudan like they are doing for Gaza all over the world. Before UN will release a statement on Sudan or Ukraine, they would released more than twenty on Gaza. This means that people don't really love Gazans, they actually hate Israel.
Which mind reading university did you graduate from ?
This is the 21st century in which it is well established that mind reading is a fraud.

Dude, you can't be a serial killer and then claim people condemn you only because they are racist.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by tctrills: 6:22am On Mar 19
God1000:
Very sad, this conflict has killed over 13,900 people and displaced more than 8 million people in Sudan, sadly we don't talk about it much compared to Gaza and Ukraine war.

Hope you realize that a real genocide is taking place in Sudan not the fake Gaza genocide that takes all the news.
And hope you know that it's mainly blacks being killed by Arabs.
Yet the average black man is more concerned about Israel and Palestine.
And the UAE is a major sponsor of the carnage.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by God1000(m): 6:28am On Mar 19
tctrills:

Hope you realize that a real genocide is taking place in Sudan not the fake Gaza genocide that takes all the news.
And hope you know that it's mainly blacks being killed by Arabs.
Yet the average black man is more concerned about Israel and Palestine.
And the UAE is a major sponsor of the carnage.

Every injustice anywhere in the world deserves global attention, that's why we have the united nations and other global organizations that are tasked with several responsibilities.

I agree Sudan conflict didn't get much attention, but the media should be blamed for that
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by StudyBarn: 6:38am On Mar 19
Righteousness2:

Over 230,000 people starving, thousands upon thousands are dead, Hospitals are crumbling as the war continues over there, with Islamists hijacking humanitarian aid.

None of the nairaland emergency humanitarian lovers even gives a damn on what is happening there.

Let this be the apple of God's eye , ISREAL. Every tom, dick and harry jump out from their hideout to scream including those who are knowm murderers

I have come to understand the world inhabitants do not care about the lives of anyone.

He didnt need a crowd to bring down Goliath. He used Just one little boy in bush david, who did not even have any traning of war.
With Gideon he used only 300 men to defeat a collation of kings and their soldiers.

When Israel was in famine in the days of Elisha, he used 4 leprous men to chase out the Full host of Syrians from their country.

No matter the plans and programs of the devil and his minions, GOD OF ISRAEL Will always Prevail.

You're one sick puppy, ain't you?
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by tctrills: 6:43am On Mar 19
God1000:

Every injustice anywhere in the world deserves global attention, that's why we have the united nations and other global organizations that are tasked with several responsibilities.

I agree Sudan conflict didn't get much attention, but the media should be blamed for that
Please let's not blame the media in this world of social media. The average Nigerian is going to write a post for Gaza on Nairaland today but not a word for his fellow black men in Sudan.
No one is suing the UAE for sponsoring genocide but an African country will proudly sue Israel.
It's high time blacks start thinking for themselves and stop being idiots.
Lastly, you think the UN is taking the conflict in Sudan seriously? If you think so then you are in for a long thing.
Ten times the aid is going to Gaza. No pressure on the bad actors in the Sudan war. Oga in the words of Michael Jackson, They don't really care about us. And funny enough, we don't care about ourselves. We care about a false genocide in Gaza.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by God1000(m): 6:47am On Mar 19
tctrills:

Please let's not blame the media in this world of social media. The average Nigerian is going to write a post for Gaza on Nairaland today but not a word for his fellow black men in Sudan.
No one is suing the UAE for sponsoring genocide but an African country will proudly sue Israel.
It's high time blacks start thinking for themselves and stop being idiots.
you yourself you are guilty as well, how many posts have you made about Sudan conflict? You are always seen supporting Israel genocide in Gaza
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by tctrills: 6:49am On Mar 19
StudyBarn:

You're one sick puppy, ain't you?
Keep calling other people sick without making any meaningful contribution to the discussion.
If everyone is like you, only insulting those we disagree with, Nairaland would just fold up.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by tctrills: 6:51am On Mar 19
God1000:
you yourself you are guilty as well, how many posts have you made about Sudan conflict? You are always seen supporting Israel genocide in Gaza
I believe I am one of the first persons on Nairaland to make a post about the Sudan genocide. But guess what, only about 1 or 2 people showed interest in it. We prefer to talk about the false genocide in Gaza. It's just a shame.
Again, my support for Israel does not prevent me from raising my voice for Africans in distress
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by God1000(m): 6:57am On Mar 19
tctrills:

I believe I am one of the first persons on Nairaland to make a post about the Sudan genocide. But guess what, only about 1 or 2 people showed interest in it. We prefer to talk about the false genocide in Gaza. It's just a shame.
Again, my support for Israel does not prevent me from raising my voice for Africans in distress

Supporting a genocide that has killed more than 31,000 people mostly women and children says a lot about you, and you called it false genocide.

Where is your humanity, now you are making a U-turn to criticize our soldiers for doing the same thing
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by tctrills: 7:06am On Mar 19
God1000:

Supporting a genocide that has killed more than 31,000 people mostly women and children says a lot about you, and you called it false genocide.

Where is your humanity, now you are making a U-turn to criticize our soldiers for doing the same thing
You are clearly more interested in arguing for Gaza than for your fellow blacks.
I support a war that unfortunately had killed over 30k people and not a genocide.
Please can you list the wars that had no civilian casualties? Or are you just replacing the word 'war' with genocide?
Genocide and war don't actually mean the same thing, I hope you know.
Now you ask where is my humanity? My humanity lies with the innocent people murdered, raped and kidnapped by Hamas. It lies with the innocent but foolish Palestinians who support Hamas and yet are used as shields.
The people of Gaza would be safe when Hamas is wiped away.
Again you are more interested in forgetting Sudan and switching to Gaza. I think it's a shame. We already have enough people making noise for Gaza. Let's try and do same for our own
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by God1000(m): 7:13am On Mar 19
tctrills:

You are clearly more interested in arguing for Gaza than for your fellow blacks.
I support a war that unfortunately had killed over 30k people and not a genocide.
Please can you list the wars that had no civilian casualties? Or are you just replacing the word 'war' with genocide?
Genocide and war don't actually mean the same thing, I hope you know.
Now you ask where is my humanity? My humanity lies with the innocent people murdered, raped and kidnapped by Hamas. It lies with the innocent but foolish Palestinians who support Hamas and yet are used as shields.
The people of Gaza would be safe when Hamas is wiped away.
Again you are more interested in forgetting Sudan and switching to Gaza. I think it's a shame. We already have enough people making noise for Gaza. Let's try and do same for our own
You brought Gaza talk, not me.

Anybody supporting mass murder in other countries is wicked and isn't qualified to speak against such thing when it happens in his country.

Since you don't know the meaning of genocide, here's the definition

Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by tctrills: 7:19am On Mar 19
God1000:

Anybody supporting mass murder in other countries is wicked and isn't qualified to speak against such thing when it happens in his country.

You are right neither I nor the Israeli people or government support a mass murder.
Again there isn't any proof that the IDF is deliberately killing the people of Gaza. Neither you or any other Hamas supporters has offered any evidence that the 30k people were deliberately killed by Israel.
Now let me educate you a bit.
In WW2, at least 1 million German civilians were killed. Was that genocide?
In every war, civilians die but that doesn't amount to genocide. You got the definition of genocide right but you refused to apply it to the conflict going on.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by tctrills: 8:11am On Mar 19
God1000:

I have responded to your last posting above. Please do good to read it.
But then I wanted to bring you attention to another thing.
Do you see the number of Gaza supporting Nigerians who are celebrating and encouraging the Nigerian army to raze and murder the people of Okuama?
They are all over Nairaland. These are people that pretended to hate genocide.
One of them is even excited because he feels the people of Okuama support Israel hence they deserve to be crushed.
Not one of you is accusing our government of genocide. Not one of you is demanding transparency.
Don't you think it's a shame?
In your words, "Where is our humanity."
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by God1000(m): 8:23am On Mar 19
tctrills:

I have responded to your last posting above. Please do good to read it.
But then I wanted to bring you attention to another thing.
Do you see the number of Gaza supporting Nigerians who are celebrating and encouraging the Nigerian army to raze and murder the people of Okuama?
They are all over Nairaland. These are people that pretended to hate genocide.
One of them is even excited because he feels the people of Okuama support Israel hence they deserve to be crushed.
Not one of you is accusing our government of genocide. Not one of you is demanding transparency.
Don't you think it's a shame?
In your words, "Where is our humanity."
are you acknowledging that there's ongoing genocide in Gaza?

The truth is that, you people have pushed them to behave that way because of your unwavering support for Israel in the face of glaring evidence of genocide.

But I'm different, I have my humanity intact.

Proper investigation should be carried out by the army instead of punishing the entire community
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by tctrills: 8:51am On Mar 19
God1000:

The truth is that, you people have pushed them to behave that way because of your unwavering support for Israel in the face of glaring evidence of genocide.

Again the international courts did not find Israel guilty of genocide so what evidence are you talking about. Please list them

Proper investigation should be carried out by the army instead of punishing the entire community
Oga how can I acknowledge a genocide without a single proof. Just because you say there is one doesn't make it so.
Now to the excuse that people are being pushed to stop caring about their fellow county men and rather give their love to total strangers, please explain how that is even possible. .
These are crazy people who we shouldn't be excusing their complete stupidity.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by Newton2024: 10:20am On Mar 19
Ghostagain:

Which mind reading university did you graduate from ?
This is the 21st century in which it is well established that mind reading is a fraud.

Dude, you can't be a serial killer and then claim people condemn you only because they are racist.
What of if I tell you I study abroad? You should have disputed the fact above instead of lecturing us on mind reading.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by God1000(m): 9:06am On Mar 20
Nlfpmod
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by SS777(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20
God1000:

The war in Sudan is “triggering the world’s largest hunger crisis,” with more than 25 million people “trapped in a spiral” of food insecurity, a United Nations agency has warned.

Nine in 10 people across the country face “emergency levels of hunger” and are “stuck” in areas “largely inaccessible” due to “relentless violence and interference by the warring parties,” the UN’s World Food Program (WFP) said Wednesday.

The war, which has also created the world’s largest displacement crisis, according to the UN, has left 18 million people “acutely food insecure” in Sudan and millions more in neighboring South Sudan and Chad.

Twenty years ago, Darfur was the world’s largest hunger crisis, and the world rallied to respond. But today, the people of Sudan have been forgotten. Millions of lives and the peace and stability of an entire region are at stake,” said Cindy McCain, Executive Director of the WFP.

Both forces and their allied militias have been accused of killing civilians, ransacking houses and ethnic cleansing, leading to accusations of crimes against humanity and fueling the exodus from the East African country.

The WFP said it was now “struggling to keep pace with the significant level of need” and described the humanitarian response in the two neighboring states as “at breaking point.”

The crisis has deepened since the program was forced to halt its operations transporting aid from Chad to Sudan’s western Darfur region after local authorities revoked permission for cross-border truck convoys, according to the WFP. Since August, more than one million people had received WFP aid via the route.

One in five children at transit centers at the main border crossing between Sudan and South Sudan are malnourished, according to the WFP

Newly arrived displaced people in South Sudan make up 35 percent of those facing catastrophic levels of hunger – the highest possible level – despite accounting for less than 3 percent of the population,” the WFP added.

Stomach-churning findings

The warning from the WFP came as US Ambassador to the United Nations Linda Thomas-Greenfield said the UN had found evidence that girls as young as 14 had been raped by “elements” of the Rapid Support Forces in WFP storage facilities controlled by the paramilitary faction.

Thomas-Greenfield on Wednesday read out sections from the UN Panel of Experts’ final report on Sudan, a report she described as “52 pages of stomach-churning findings.”

She said the report claimed that RSF snipers “indiscriminately targeted civilians, including women, pregnant women and young people,” and “schools, hospitals, markets, government buildings and humanitarian assets were looted mostly by RSF and allied militias and destroyed by shelling and bombing by the two warring parties.”

The UN has previously said that a spike in gender-based violence since fighting broke out amounts to crimes against humanity. In July, the UN said that as many as 4.2 million women and girls were at increased risk of sexual violence, while a CNN investigation has detailed widespread cases of sexual assault alleged by Sudanese activists, particularly in the Darfur region, where entire communities have reportedly been ravaged by targeted ethnic-based killings

Thomas-Greenfield said the latest report included “gruesome photos” taken in West Darfur “where the RSF has targeted members of the Masalit community.”

This is just a snapshot of the death, destruction, depravity that has defined this conflict. A conflict that, as this report details, is being fueled by arms transfers from a handful of regional powers. Armed transfers that must stop,” she said, remarking that the international community “is not doing nearly enough” to address the crisis.

“It is my hope that this sobering report will, at long last, shake the world from its indifference to the horrors playing out before our eyes,” she added.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/03/06/africa/hunger-crisis-rape-sudan-war-un-intl/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwjm8Z_35vaEAxXGX0EAHQnsAFIQyM8BKAB6BAgLEAI&usg=AOvVaw3ItpouxgWm7hGmWKPR6409

Nlfpmod mynd44

Sudanese are cursed not ordinary.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by SS777(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20
Righteousness2:

You too mumu, I'm a confirmed judaist go and Google it.
You don't know anything about Jews or the bible.
You be werey.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by Righteousness2(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20
Not only judaist . You can be an Israelist and till not know GOD or HIS Word, the Holy bible. Being a judaist or even Israelite does not give you automatic knowledge of GOD or HIS Word.
There have always been sons and Daughters of Belai in Israel since immemorial.

SS777:

You too mumu, I'm a confirmed judaist go and Google it.
You don't know anything about Jews or the bible.
You be werey.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by SS777(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20
Righteousness2:
Not only judaist . You can be an Israelist and till not know GOD or HIS. Being a judaist or even Israelite does not give you automatic knowledge of GOD or HIS Word.
There are sons and Daughters in Israel.

As I said you know nothing about the bible, even your so called claimed general overseer,rev pastors won't drag with me and stop the mentioned of God,when mentioning children of Moloch you called isreal.

God is righteous and for everyone.
You can read judges maybe you will understand.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by caye(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21
Note:- the rapid support group is the fake name given to the t3rrorists Janj@weed of 2000-2010; who murdered thousands ( if not millions) of black southern Sudanese .

The northern Sudanese do NOT see themselves AS BLACK AFRICANS. They imagine themselves to be Arabs.

Abeg, leave them to their war o. No pity them.
And even , it seems the fulanis have their roots from that side.
Re: World’s Largest Hunger Crisis Looms In Sudan, UN Warns, by tctrills: 3:39pm On Mar 22
God1000:

Oga at you can see, so far this thread has less than 30 posts and many of them are generated by just 4 people. I told you the Palestine supporters do not care about humanity.
This fake fight for Palestine has nothing to do with world peace. None of these people are interested in the lives of the people of Sudan.
The Palestine supporters are the real evil ones who don't care about humanity.
Guess what, most of the people dying in Sudan are Moslem. But it's ok when Moslems kill Moslems. The only problem is when Jews kill Moslems.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘FLAGRANT VIOLATION’ Netanyahu Urges US To Veto Un’s Resolution / Netanyahu Failed To Take Advantage Of Trump / More Rain In Store After 5 Killed In California Storms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.