Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers (28420 Views)

Six Labour Party Lawmakers Decamp To PDP (Photo) / Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15
93RD:
It's not the failure of the parties, it's the failure of individuals. The earlier everyone starts pointing at the bad eggs regardless of party affiliation, the better for the country.

I agree 100% this is the point Nigerians are totally getting it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Kenmatt(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15
Prof Pat Utomi, the original "Landlord" of Labour Party.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by richardoz(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15
Hmmmm
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Uzomau84: 7:01pm On Mar 15
We have not heard anything from candidates of labour party like umeh and orogbu, speaking against the budget padding in the national assembly

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Yankee101: 7:03pm On Mar 15
To think that just because the name of the party is not APC a Nigerian politician will act honestly
Itโ€™s a shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Theoarhics: 7:03pm On Mar 15
They are opportunist. They were never met to be there.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by isaachi4u: 7:04pm On Mar 15
Because he is not in the chamber. He is now feeling like a saint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Racoon(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15
I stand with Pat Utomi's stand on this issue. The rascality of the Labour Party lawmakers does not make them any different from an average corrupt NASS member.

5 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15
All These Ones No Concern Me.

The One Wey Concern Me Be Say: If You Have Money To Still Be Buying Garri in Basins in This Nigeria, It Means That You Are Rich ooo.

See Price of 1 Basin of Garri Below.
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by ppogba: 7:11pm On Mar 15
You cannot give what you don't have Prof.

They should show integrity?
Which integrity?
Who dem wan take am resemble?

Prof, na express you dey go o.
Egungun be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Cantonese: 7:13pm On Mar 15
nlfpmod:

Pat Utomi

100%.

Agreed absolutely with Pat Utomi. Unfortunately crooked politicians are working very hard to use LP platforms.
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Sleekfingers: 7:13pm On Mar 15
Itzlinda:
All Nigerians are criminals doesn't matter what party they are in.

Generalizing is an incurable foolishness....

Learn how to speak for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by 1gbdata: 7:14pm On Mar 15
Me too
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by TalkingBird: 7:14pm On Mar 15
Many People are waiting for the opportunity to steal for themselves.

That si why nobody aggressively pursues others stealing.

A thief is a thief always.

Only one solution to the global challenge humans face today and there will be rest for all survivors

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15
CrossRhodes:

And your darling APC showing you shege promax
for your info I supported Obi. But the lp top to bottom stuff failed. Shikena

5 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Way4orward: 7:23pm On Mar 15
No more return tickets for them.
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by DrChukki: 7:24pm On Mar 15
[quote author=ednut1 post=128948575]LP top to bottom in the mud[/quote

They're still better than all APC and PDP lawmakers
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Tareq1105: 7:27pm On Mar 15
MrSundry:
Corruption doesn't know tribe, religion nor political party in Nigeria.

When it is time for good governance; politicians will divide us across tribal and religious line but when it is time to eat the national cake, they are always united.

Budget padding, SUV, constituency projects etc are done in unison if not for the few aggrieved lawmakers who felt cheated we won't have known what's happening behind the scene.

When Akpabio sent prayer to their email box, prayer reach you?

LP lawmakers said #160m SUV jeep was for official duties and even Obi said they told him it was for official duties ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

4 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Obiedun(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15
Labour party of mischief managed by scammers and forgers. A party of falsehood, intimidation, lie,mudsling and character assassination

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by ednut1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15
[quote author=DrChukki post=128948921][/quote]better in what way They have been zombies in the house
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by fatboyslym007: 7:31pm On Mar 15
RecessionistPMB:
This goes on to buttress the fact that they won election on the strength of integrity of Mr Perer Gregory Obi.
SMH
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by VicHots(f): 7:33pm On Mar 15
it is not about party ,sir. #We are Nigerians!
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by phemmie06(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15
Evidence to show that they're all one
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by 9jatriot(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15
If the LP law markers are supposed to react based on Ningi issue, then they are not at fault because these is no issue there in his allegation.
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by DonroxyII: 7:39pm On Mar 15
NaijaNaWaa:
So Pat Utomi expected Tony Nwoye and Ireti Kingibe to behave differently from Akpabio, Adeola or Orji Uzor Kalu? Anyway, the only surprise for me is that theyโ€™ve not decamped to APC yet.
Ajeh!
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Pristine664: 7:45pm On Mar 15
Ofunaofu:
It's quite unfortunate.

The truth of the matter is that they all rode on Peter Obi's popularity and the Obidients movement into the national assembly.

Even Obi does not have integrity.

Only hype

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by PlushyRealtor: 7:47pm On Mar 15
Dont be surprised that those LP guys in the house will decamp to another political party that'll favour them prior to 2027 election. Like Peter Obi said years ago, that if you're riding a Volkswagen and you know it won't take you to Lagos(your destination) it's not bad if you onboard it and board a clean and new car that'll take you there.
He said this after he decamped from APGA to PDP...lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by OluwaSegun0509(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15
Then, what happened to the integrity when they got to the hallowed chamber?

RecessionistPMB:
This goes on to buttress the fact that they won election on the strength of integrity of Mr Perer Gregory Obi.
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by chopnaira: 7:59pm On Mar 15
LP top to bottom na Mumu slogan to confuse low IQ people. Soludo called them "headless mob".

Labour party is a special purpose vehicle for failed PDP and APC politician to contest in elections. Obidients were used and dumped. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by psalmsjob: 8:04pm On Mar 15
RecessionistPMB:

Which strength of integrity has Peter Obi ever proven for you to ascribe that sacred quality of integrity to him?

I'm not asking rhetorically I really want you to list the instances, issues or any way in which Peter Obi proved that he is a man of integrity other than those arisetv interviews where he was just talking about societal problems without offering solutions other than to elect him first?

A man of integrity does not apportion security vote to his office as governor and then move the money out through his PA.

A man of integrity will not keep a foreign bank account as governor and not declare it officially at the time to code of conduct.

A man of integrity does not have double face....sign election peace agreement publicly but privately talk of the same election being a war not against corruption but between 2 religious groups of a country he wants to "lead with integrity"?

In short a man of integrity is not Peter Obi of Awulu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by chopnaira: 8:04pm On Mar 15
ednut1:
for your info I supported Obi. But the lp top to bottom stuff failed. Shikena
grin
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by israelmao(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15
We are not among those give party stalwarts pat on the back for doing evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ribadu, Mark Clash Over National Assembly Budget / Borno Elders Demand Jonathanโ€™s Apology Over Killings / Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Emerges Anambra Accord Party Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.