Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Have Known Ribadu For 30 Years, There Was No Time He Labelled Tinubu, Orji Ka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Known Ribadu For 30 Years, There Was No Time He Labelled Tinubu, Orji Ka (422 Views)

Dalung Slams Nuhu Ribadu For Overprotecting Tinubu – “do You Have Something... / Tinubu: Orji Kalu Thump Printed Invalid Vote For Tinubu: Pictures / 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Known Ribadu For 30 Years, There Was No Time He Labelled Tinubu, Orji Ka by odoemelamemmanu(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15
I Have known Ribadu For 30 Years, There Was No Time He Labelled Tinubu, Orji Kalu And Akume As Corrupt Politicians — Usman

An anti-corruption organization, Arewa Network Against Corruption (ANAC), has stressed the need for Nigerians to stop peddling fake news against the National Security Adviser and former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu.

The anti-corruption organization while reacting to a trending post on social media alleging that the National Security Adviser had as the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission alleged that Governors Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu and George Akume were the most corrupt governors in Nigeria.

The National Coordinator of the group, Mallam Muhammad Usman stated this in chat with newsmen in Abuja on Friday, saying: “I have know Mallam Ribadu for 30 years. I can’t remember anytime he labelled President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu or the Secretary to Government of the Federation, George Akume as being corrupt.

“It is a spurious statement being circulated by mischievous people to tarnish the image of Mallam Ribadu. Mallam has a good relationship with the president, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu and George Akume. These are patriotic leaders and statesmen. It is wrong for Nigerians to circulate such statements that are clearly false and fake. It is a fake news from the pit of hell,” he said.

Re: I Have Known Ribadu For 30 Years, There Was No Time He Labelled Tinubu, Orji Ka by NwaNimo1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15
Re: I Have Known Ribadu For 30 Years, There Was No Time He Labelled Tinubu, Orji Ka by jkpbestseries: 11:56pm On Mar 15
one day things will change for good in this country

(1) (Reply)

Road Construction Underway On The Sagamu-iperu Road Constructed By Abiodun Govt / Junior Pope Is Alive & Not Dead / Boko Haram: Ahmed Datti Withdraws From Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.