Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) (24169 Views)

Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) / Hanan Buhari Graduates With Masters Degree From Royal College Of Art, UK (Video) / Mamman Daura Speaks From The UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by dreamworld: 6:04am On Mar 16
D
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by CluelessMODS: 6:15am On Mar 16
okeyley:
Wait are they gonna register the British people? If yes I would love them to take over here.

At least Naija go better pass the Apartheid Republic
This early morning you don drink ogogoro!

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by WorkTheTalk(m): 6:17am On Mar 16
All for good.
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by OkanlawonB(m): 6:29am On Mar 16
spartachico:
Good development, at least, they will have peace of mind that their money in Nigeria banks and simcard are safe and still intact, Nigerians in America should do the same oo before we hear story that touch.

There are NIN registration centres across the globe imcluding the US to serve Nigerians in Diaspora, it has been on for some years now, its not a new development.
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by adeSoft2yk: 6:30am On Mar 16
okeyley:
Wait are they gonna register the British people? If yes I would love them to take over here.

don't you know that without NIN now you can't get international passport

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by Ayo25: 6:47am On Mar 16
Some of you are a big joke actually. Left to some of us, Igbos would be allowed to go away from Nigeria immediately grin but we understand the government will not allow you to go and commit suicide with yourselves thats why they are keeping you.

But if the government are keeping you in Nigeria against your will, are they also forcing you to migrate in millions to Lagos and other parts of Nigeria. To show us you want badly to move away from Nigeria, you can start by staying permanently in your god forsaken region as a form of protest. Maybe we will begin to take you serious by then.
MEGAWATCH:

The way you get angry each time IGBOS say they want to leave NIGERIA is why Seun will also like to keep them in this forum.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if Yorubas and Northerners stay in NIGERIA and the Igbos have their own country, just like the south South having their own country as well?

If you love NIGERIA the way it is, please stay and support those who don't like the way NIGERIA is and want to leave to leave peaceful, no need getting angry with them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by Tecnophone: 6:49am On Mar 16
WriterNg, FreeStuffsNG, how many parody accounts you get?
WizardOfNG:

Must you people always contribute negativity like a sadistic loser predicting divorce at a marriage celebration?

In case your are too ignorant to know, the UK, along with the USA, host one of the largest population of Nigerians outside the African continent.

It is a very positive development Nigerians in the UK can now conveniently go to a location and do their NIN registration.

Kudos to the Minister of the interior. Nigeria shale great. “Zoo” sadists and enemies-within will die of shame and frustration.
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by Apel147(m): 6:50am On Mar 16
All this one na because obi lose elections ooo🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜😜

omoredia:

It is ur people in Nigeria dying of shame and frustration. U don't need to wish for bad things to happen for it to happen for

2 Likes

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by Tradepunter2: 6:53am On Mar 16
WizardOfNG:

Must you people always contribute negativity like a sadistic loser predicting divorce at a marriage celebration?

In case your are too ignorant to know, the UK, along with the USA, host one of the largest population of Nigerians outside the African continent.

It is a very positive development Nigerians in the UK can now conveniently go to a location and do their NIN registration.

Kudos to the Minister of the interior. Nigeria shale great. “Zoo” sadists and enemies-within will die of shame and frustration.

Shut up..... You sounding like a tard
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 6:54am On Mar 16
That's good
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by Chicagograduate(m): 6:54am On Mar 16
004gist:
What we need is for mtn, glo, Airtel etc to have a sim recovery/welcome back and registration centre in UK. There are a lot of Nigeria in this country.

My phone was stolen, had to fly all the way to Nigeria to get welcome back because this sim is linked to my banks account. So frustrating
You get planty money o.
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by segun18(m): 6:55am On Mar 16
This NIN centres has been common place in UK and US over the last 2 years.
Several Nigerian owed firms do run this NIN business aside with their main businesses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by Tradepunter2: 6:55am On Mar 16
Tecnophone:
WriterNg, FreeStuffsNG, how many parody accounts you get?

Leave am..... He's so worthless

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by Papayaayasager(m): 6:57am On Mar 16
Scam NiN spot, not recognized in Nigeria

Unless it's free but if it's not...Otilo
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:00am On Mar 16
Nice development this is great news God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu and our Minister Ojo
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 7:01am On Mar 16
press9jatv:
Wow this is great

Many of them.are scams
After you pay officially they ask you to pay for validation
£10
BY TRANSFER

does that happen in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 7:02am On Mar 16
segun18:
This NIN centres has been common place in UK and US over the last 2 years.
Several Nigerian owed firms do run this NIN business aside with their main businesses
Commonplace
Not over the last 2 years
That is not true
It has just come with this new minister
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by panpan(m): 7:03am On Mar 16
It is difficult to watch a video with a moving signature at the centre of the screen.
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by Igboslayer: 7:08am On Mar 16
okeyley:

Your werey don get rank oooo

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by spartachico(m): 7:10am On Mar 16
Well, thanks for the info
OkanlawonB:

There are NIN registration centres across the globe imcluding the US to serve Nigerians in Diaspora, it has been on for some years now, its not a new development.
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by press9jatv: 7:31am On Mar 16
What a beautiful place to register
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by BreconHills(m): 7:36am On Mar 16
cenaman:
Many non citizen will register for nin...

To do what exactly with it?

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:42am On Mar 16
okeyley:

Trash talk

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by Kusu12: 7:52am On Mar 16
MEGAWATCH:

The way you get angry each time IGBOS say they want to leave NIGERIA is why Seun will also like to keep them in this forum.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if Yorubas and Northerners stay in NIGERIA and the Igbos have their own country, just like the south South having their own country as well?

If you love NIGERIA the way it is, please stay and support those who don't like the way NIGERIA is and want to leave to leave peaceful, no need getting angry with them.

As we speak your brothers and sisters are escaping through night buses to South West and other states. So, who's forcing them to run to the so called regions you hate?
You are just confused and deluded like your fellow IPOB and obirodents.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by topsyking: 8:15am On Mar 16
You saw that too. I wish i am the girl and i will Bleep that guy up. His voice is even irritating me. For this same manchester. You record me without my permission. I Bleep you up real time and i mean it. As a blackbelter, i dont like to fight but if you cross me, you going down.

All this recent Japas, the way they behave always irritate me. I just dey wait make one crossed me and they will regret it
phemmie06:
The guy said he's not recording the lady but he did .
If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by watchindelta(m): 8:18am On Mar 16
Here in italy 86k , 50euro here to do NIN
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by a4cube: 8:36am On Mar 16
WizardOfNG:

Yes minister of interior under Buhari. Nin centers are In existence in UK b4 balablu.
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by a4cube: 8:37am On Mar 16
oluwaseyi0:
I was part of a team that built a site for NIN-UK registration as far back as 2021

Check us out

https://ninuk.co.uk
Wizardof nig want to praise balablu for something that existed since 2021.

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by a4cube: 8:45am On Mar 16
aribisala0:

Commonplace
Not over the last 2 years
That is not true
It has just come with this new minister
It's a lie. I did my nin in charing Cross 2021. Their is a barber in Peckham before Lidl junction just opposite obalande suya b4. That barber been running NIN for more than 2 years now.
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by samijet: 8:54am On Mar 16
dreamworld:

Nobody rushes to brown roof regional headquarters grin
The last time I checked every Nigerian is in Lagos which is not part of ewedu people land,

What is your state of origin GDP?
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by drololaaof: 9:53am On Mar 16
oluwaseyi0:
I was part of a team that built a site for NIN-UK registration as far back as 2021

Check us out

https://ninuk.co.uk
It is a good idea ,but did the last administration allow it function the way it should. Nigeria is going to be great .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEND Attacks Lagos / Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues / President Buhari Visits Republic Of Benin To Discuss Boko Haram [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.