Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ronaldo's Career Vs Messi's Career: Which Is The Best - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Career Vs Messi's Career: Which Is The Best (166 Views)

Name The Footballer With a 'wasted Career' Which Really Pained You / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo's Career Vs Messi's Career: Which Is The Best by Foreigngame24: 5:31am On Mar 16
The Two Goats have had a splendid career so far winning trophies for their teams and also clinching the individual awards.
These Discussion can be seen from two different angles; we've the business angle and the Footballing angle. The business angle entails all their salaries earned till date, endorsement deals and personal investments.
So looking at their business life "Which Career Would You Love To Replicate; Ronaldo's Or Messi's ?
While on the other hand we've the Footballing aspect; both have won lots of laurels in their illustrious career but one is considered as superior to the other because of the FIFA world cup and the personal awards which he has won so far in his career with the highest of them being the balon d'or which he has won 8 times. But some football fans do generally have these feeling that the recent awards which he has won so far are very controversial ones, While on the other hand there's a man who hasn't won any controversial award but has been robbed of one which is the 2018 award which was given to Luka Modric.
Now " Would You Rather Have A Nigh-perfect But A Very Controversial Career Or A Blemishless Career"
You Can Share Your Opinions In The Comment Section Of This Video By Clicking The Link Below, Also Don't Forget To Like This Video Subscribe To This Channel And Turn On The Notification Button For More Enthralling Contents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5mdy8_tD3Y?feature=shared
Re: Ronaldo's Career Vs Messi's Career: Which Is The Best by soik(m): 5:35am On Mar 16
Messi
Re: Ronaldo's Career Vs Messi's Career: Which Is The Best by pyyxxaro: 5:45am On Mar 16
Taribo West’s career is far better 😏
Re: Ronaldo's Career Vs Messi's Career: Which Is The Best by thesicilian: 5:53am On Mar 16
Messi's career is more decorated but Ronaldo's is more of an inspiration to me. We all know the stats so I'm not going to go into that.
My point is, it is not easy to go head to head with someone who is clearly so talented and still very much favoured by the gods of football (FIFA and UEFA). I'll choose Ronaldo anytime anyday.
Re: Ronaldo's Career Vs Messi's Career: Which Is The Best by realsportclub7: 10:51am On Mar 16
thesicilian:
Messi's career is more decorated but Ronaldo's is more of an inspiration to me. We all know the stats so I'm not going to go into that.
My point is, it is not easy to go head to head with someone who is clearly so talented and still very much favoured by the gods of football (FIFA and UEFA). I'll choose Ronaldo anytime anyday.

cheesy grin

Ronaldo fans always console themselves with ( Someone is favoured and someone isn't favoured)

Then go explain tire as our children go see video clips of both superstar and conclude that their is really no comparison

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Career Vs Messi's Career: Which Is The Best by thesicilian: 11:10am On Mar 16
realsportclub7:

cheesy grin

Ronaldo fans always console themselves with ( Someone is favoured and someone isn't favoured)

Then go explain tire as our children go see video clips of both superstar and conclude that their is really no comparison
Lol.
It's a well known fact.

(1) (Reply)

Mahrez Dethrones Salah As Africa's Highest Paid Footballer... See Full List / Aftermath Of El Classico- What Bellingnam Told Gavi..lol / Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.