Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

"Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday (27708 Views)

Ounje Eko: Large Crowd As Lagos Discounted Food Markets Begin Sales (Photos) / Passport Front Offices To Open Across UK By February 2024 – Interior Minister / COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: "Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday by TOYNEX(f): 8:46pm On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

Advanced countries that do provide food stamps for the citizens, do they make their countries look poor too?. I don't think you've ever travelled out of your village. You asked Govt to bring down cost of food, they making efforts yet you still capping bullshit behind your keyboard.
I wasn't replying to you to start with neither did I quote you, Please avoid my posts and find your likes that can't engage simple decent public conversations without insults to quote and reply to. TIA
Re: "Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday by Sleekfun: 2:58pm On May 06
Hello Everyone, Is Ounje Eko still going on ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu: Fight Against Corruption Has Just Started And Corruption Knows It. / Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event / James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.