Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Northern Elders Back Gumi, Beg Tinubu To Negotiate With Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Back Gumi, Beg Tinubu To Negotiate With Bandits (981 Views)

Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him / Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Back Gumi, Beg Tinubu To Negotiate With Bandits by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16
The elites of the North and backers of insecurity mostly from northern extraction are nothing short of pure wicked.

Imagine the turmoil the children of the middle class and poor go through, how on Earth would they catch up with their counterparts from the upper rungs of their society's ladder.

It's just a ploy to keep the status quo.

Imagine playing politics with something as delicate as education, life and upward social mobility.

I really pity Northern Nigeria.

The way their elites and audio wealthy ones display affluence is just unimaginable. Some day the chickens would come home to roost.
Reminds one of late 1700's France.....
Re: Northern Elders Back Gumi, Beg Tinubu To Negotiate With Bandits by THEGALADIMA(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16
Most likely about the Niger border and sanctions situation. Na why immediately after the meeting Tinubu ordered normalcy and restoration of ties.

aribisala0:
I am curious about the conversation Tinubu had with Babangida at his house
Re: Northern Elders Back Gumi, Beg Tinubu To Negotiate With Bandits by flokii: 11:51pm On Mar 16
The Northern elders are not even ashamed making such annoying demands from a President of progressive root.
I feel sorry for my Northern friends cos I know most to be honest and straight forward people.. how this mess got to this stage is still shocking.
Re: Northern Elders Back Gumi, Beg Tinubu To Negotiate With Bandits by flokii: 11:56pm On Mar 16
THEGALADIMA:
The elites of the North and backers of insecurity mostly from northern extraction are nothing short of pure wicked.

Imagine the turmoil the children of the middle class and poor go through, how on Earth would they catch up with their counterparts from the upper rungs of their society's ladder.

It's just a ploy to keep the status quo.

Imagine playing politics with something as delicate as education, life and upward social mobility.

I really pity Northern Nigeria.

The way their elites and audio wealthy ones display affluence is just unimaginable. Some day the chickens would come home to roost.
Reminds one of late 1700's France.....

Their way of life is so terrible especially the elites and so called leaders up North.. they have so weaponized poverty to the extent that it's now destabilizing their region and the entire country.

All of them including their so called social media influencers won't speak out or say anything now, but let news of FCT or CBN come out, they'll gather like ants that have seen sugar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Siminalayi Fubara Inspects Progress On Port Harcourt Ring Road Project / H / Top Sources Of Dollars In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.